Chapter 34 – Let Them Be Pets
241 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Ava lay weakly on the floor as her sister pounded into her ass like a jealous freak who wanted to punish her for even thinking about other women. She glanced over at Jenni who spent her energy licking Leen's folds, while the bandaged Kata and Lina went at her from above and underneath.

"Jenni! Psst, Jenni!" Ava asked. Jenni looked over. "Is this real?" She whispered.

"What do you mean?" She put her head back down, but kept herself slightly turned so she could hear her new friend.

"My sister feels like she's jealous of me when I go down on some of the others. Eep!" She felt Brit slap her cheeks. Jenni giggled.

"She is, but she'll adapt, and she'll be able to share a bit of your time. Just crawl over to Mer." Jenni said, and put her head back down. Mer had just sat back down, and heard Jenni's suggestion. Ava looked up, then back over her shoulder.

Strong firm hands reached under her hips, lifted her off the floor, and moved her so that she could rest on Mer's thighs. The strap on entered her again.

"If you have time to talk, you have time to eat." Brit said through grit teeth. Mer smiled a bit.

"Still difficult, Brit? I mean, you're even sharing your pet with us too." Mer said, but her eyes flashed a bit. Brit slowly relaxed, and nodded.

"I am fond of Jenni, but Ava's my baby sister. I had no choice before, but now I'm stronger. I can choose, but how do I choose?" Brit said quietly. Ava put her head between Mer's thighs and started to lick, but in a soft searching manner, as she felt that Mer wasn't quite in the mood for something fierce.

"Mm, that's nice, Ava." Mer said and sighed. She ran her fingers through Ava's hair. "You don't choose, Brit. She's your sister, not your wife. You let her choose. She's calmer now, and you have to give her a bit of freedom to play." Mer smiled a bit. "That life of hers is over. She'll never go back to that." Brit sighed, and held onto Ava's hips while she thrust firmly within her.

"I guess you're right." Brit sighed again. Ava kept her head down, but she realized that Mer was right.

Ever since she came here, and had that really long sleep, she has been calmer. Old nightmares have faded, and really old memories have lost their grip. She also noticed something else. While she slept, she could hear her sister's soft voice in her ear.

It also didn't hurt that she could choose to have sex, or not to have it. She could go have a shower whenever she wanted, eat, sleep, and take care of her personal needs now. If she wanted something, shampoo, something nice to wear, or pretty underwear, her sister either got it for her, her took her to buy it.

What made it a lot easier to bare was that she could share her tension with Jenni, or Jia when she was there. They would sleep in the same bed, and often woke up in the same position. Casually entwined, with no expectations, and only a good morning kiss exchanged.

"Kata, Lina." The girls continued to fuck Jenni, but twisted to her direction. "The boss wants volunteers, four of us, to go over and get upgraded with full frames. She'll front the loyalty points until we earn them back." Lina looked at the bandage on Kata's arm.

"How long will we be out of commission?" She asked.

"A month. The upgrades help with healing, the doctor said. You can still get injured, but the newest upgrade will help prevent blade injuries. Not to mention the physical upgrade that will allow you to tear them apart." Mer said.

"I'm in." Kata said quickly. Lina nodded.

"Me too." Lina thought for a few seconds. "We should send one of the new girls, Kat, and maybe Rem. They've all adapted to the net, and participate at night. They've shown more loyalty lately, and were part of the group that went to the club." Mer nodded.

"I'll send the names, and wait on the boss."

 

* * *

 

'Your new frames are installed, girls.' Aline tilted her head as Aya approached her. She took Inez's hand.

'Boss, I thought we wouldn't wake up for a few weeks at least.' Inez said. She frowned as she turned to her friend. 'Aline? Why can I hear your thoughts so clearly?'

'This is the construct, girls. The place the club trains their combat abilities in.' Aya smiled. 'It's also the place that the doctor is able to walk around without hindrance, so she may come in and play from time to time.' Aya rolled her eyes. 'She's hard to reject too. Too damned sexy for her own good.' Aline grinned.

'She is, isn't she?' Aline said. 'But why are you here, boss?'

'To help you adapt. Your bodies are now stronger, so your avatars will now be updated with your body's abilities. You'll have to get used to movement, speed, thought enhancement, reaction time reduction, and increased strength. With the systems in your bodies now, you can crush bones, or pull arms right off. You are both as strong as a horse. Do you understand?' Aline looked at Inez, then back at Aya.

'We will be able to take revenge? Wait, if we are that strong, if we don't learn how to use our body, we can hurt people we don't want to.' Aline said in surprise.

'Yes. That's why you're here. You can learn to limit your strength in here, then fine tune it out there, when you wake up. When you're ready, I'll take you on a hunt.' A picture flashed on a wall. It was a dossier picture, with a wanted sign on it.

'This will be your target. Loyalty points will be your reward.' Aya watched their eyes narrow. Another picture flashed, and they became angrier. Another picture appeared, but this time, they frowned. 'This is someone else on the list of targets. A person who hurt Brit's sister. There will be over a dozen of these targets.' Aline nodded.

'Then we had better start our practice session.' A picture of Ava appeared, as she appeared when Brit first found her.

'This is Ava, Brit's sister, as Brit found her when she went back for her. That is the reason those people are on the list of targets. Any women in their possession are to be released. Any women who help them, well...' Aya grinned maliciously.

'Put this collar on them and let them become the pets.'

 

11