Chapter 35 – Hybrid
215 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Feel different?" Mer asked Leen after she put the tube to her neck, and pressed the button. Leen chuckled.

"You dumbass, how can they build a neural net in only a few minutes? This isn't sci-fi." Leen smiled as Mer blushed a bit. "You actually thought you felt something..." Leen's eyes crossed as she sat down heavily. That was quite unlike her, so Mer moved closer.

'Boss! Something...oh you bitch!' Leen started to laugh and laugh, which only made the others laugh along with her.

"Mer, you need to chill a bit." Brit said with a grin. "The micros take a day to build the first layer as they scan and map your brain. After that, it becomes integrated with your own interface, and they continue to build new layers, which enhance your abilities even further." Mer thought for a moment.

"Then why did I feel something as soon as they entered my skin?"

 

* * *

 

'Report.'

'The micros interfaced with her as soon as they entered her skin, and began to scan her brain. This made her feel a surge in processing power.' Tandy went over the numbers, and the model of micro. She clicked on one of the micros, and frowned. 'This model is a bit different, baby.'

'Necessity.' Aya said and opened a few screens as she examined the others. 'Mer is a leader, so she was given slightly upgraded versions. In times of stress, or combat, the micros will interface with the user, and increase her awareness.' Aya nodded a bit. 'They are doing the job they are supposed to, and not a bit outside of their parameters.' Tandy pursed her lips.

'You should tell her.'

'I leave that to you, doctor.' Aya said with a slight smile. 'I have some work to do on their frames. Kata is a bit of a brute compared to the rest, so I'm going to make her frame a bit heavier, and stronger. I'll also add quick response actuators, newly enhanced models, that will allow her to respond and not rely on that strength.' Aya slid an image into Tandy's mind.

'Interesting.'

'Build and initiate programs necessary for her to learn how to control that freakish strength she'll have.' Aya smiled. 'We'll have our own big girl to play with.' Tandy blushed a bit, which Aya could see inside the vat.

Her new eyes could see any change in heat patterns, on the skin, or beneath.

 

* * *

 

"Sis, what is that?" Ava asked as she came up behind Brit and hugged her about the waist. Her fondness for her sister had grown now that she wasn't as angry.

"Something for Jenni." Jenni had been resting on the bed, but she perked up with she heard her name mentioned. She rolled over, and sat up, but instead of on her bottom, she was on her knees.

"Brit? For me?" She asked. She was a bit surprised, as her real gift had been the affection, and all the sex she's had since she came to the club. She was sated in a way she had never been before, and the club's affection for her soothed those empty places she always tried to fill with bad forms of attention.

"The boss said this tube contains the micro machines that add a simpler form of interface. They will work on adding a neural net, which will allow you to slip into our dreams from time to time. It will also test you, and reward or punish, based on behavior." She watched Jenni's eyes.

"What about the collar? Doesn't that punish me when I need it?"

"It will be repurposed. The materials that make up the collar will be used for other things." She watched Jenni's eyes. "No response?"

"It's from the boss. I'm the pet. I am obedient." Brit grinned at her response. Within her mind, she saw a screen.

"If you were a pet, what would you be? A cat or a dog?" Brit watched Jenni's eyes again. There was only a little hesitation.

"Cats get to purr, but they can be real bitches at times. Dogs are loyal, get to wear collars, and get treated with a lot of affection from their owners." She blushed. "I sort of lean towards being a cat, but I like the options that dogs have." Brit put the tube to Jenni's neck, just above the collar, and pressed the button.

"Pet, you are going to be so surprised at the possibilities." Brit pressed a middle option that just appeared.

Hybrid.

 

* * *

 

'Jenni can give stimulation, girls, but not receive while her net is being assembled. Three days. If you decide to try and fuck her during that time, she may lapse into a coma while the micro machines rescan, and rebuild the network. It won't be pleasant for her.' Leen sighed, as did Brit, while Ava crawled onto the bed and lightly held her.

"This is going to be difficult, Brit." Ava said quietly. "She's an important part of this club." Brit nodded.

"She is, but that's why you'll need to be a bit gentle with her during these three days." Brit smirked a bit. "Are you willing to help the others with their tensions while she's indisposed?" Ava looked at the hungry ladies in the club, and felt a slight pleasant shiver. She also blushed brightly.

"I guess I can try." She said softly. "As long as they don't smack me around like they did, I should be able to handle their hungers." Kata came up to her and picked her up off the bed. Her thicker body was stronger then her friends, with only a little chub around her waist and chest area.

"They won't hurt you, pet." Kata said with a smile. "We have fun fucking you, not hurting you." Ava was carried and passionately kissed all the way down the stairs, and was soon moaning at the attention she received.

She was quickly surrounded by bodies, each with the intention of giving her all their attention. Brit smiled, and went back to the bed that Jenni laid on. She was still out like a light.

'Boss, is she alright?' Brit asked. She sounded concerned, so Tandy scanned her.

'The collar prongs are already dissolved, and some of the machines work on disassembling the circuitry. Put the second tube to her neck, and leave it there. The materials will be used to work on her spinal collar, interface, and basic circuits. She's getting fully upgraded, Brit.' Tandy said with a grin inside her mind. 'She'll be better able to handle the transformation if she's upgraded properly, and her regenerative ability is turned on.'

'What does hybrid really mean, doctor?' Brit asked.

'Exactly what it said. She'll have feline tendencies, with canine behaviors. While it appears to be polar opposites, the feline tendencies will make her affectionate, while the canine will make her loyal, and protective.' An image was placed within Brit's mind.

'Wow. There will actually be skeletal enhancements?' The image was not a complete picture of Jenni, but an outline of a woman that featured some of those aspects.

Jenni would be able to switch from sex pet to guard dog on a dime.

 

11