Chapter 36 – Who Belongs To Who
223 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Ava." Ava lifted her head after being exhausted by the members of the club, and saw a friendly face above her. Jia leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips. "I see that having Jenni out of commission has tired poor Ava out."

"They are such brutes." Ava whispered. "Three days! I've barely had any sleep for three days!" She groaned as she looked back. She felt gentle hands lightly washing her body, and saw Jenni smile a little.

"They can be a little over enthusiastic, but I love how they make me sated." Ava bit her bottom lip as the cool cloths soothed her reddened skin. "Don't even try to make it sound like you didn't enjoy it."

"I don't want to admit it, in spite of how many times I climaxed." Ava said with a grimace. "How can you handle them? My butt is so sore." She murmured.

"It's not easy, but it's also not easy to make me sated. They give me what I need, not what I want." Jenni said with a small smile. "Now that I have the start of an interface, they can invade my mind, and those things will get enhanced." Jenni frowned slightly. "I hope I can handle their hunger when they get frames. My poor hips might pop from the pounding." Mer smiled from the side, while Brit rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry, pet. We'll ask the boss to incorporate a mode system. One for combat, one for sex, and one for everyday operations. Those modes should have strength inhibitors. We'll also learn how to control our own strength in time." Brit said, and lightly examined her sister. She had stayed near Jenni most of the time, while the others spent their time keeping Ava busy.

It had been decided that they couldn't trust Ava's need to be near Brit, and made it so that she couldn't interfere in the interface installation. She might not have stimulated Jenni's body, but they couldn't take the chance that a casual need to be near Brit would make Ava suck on Jenni's nipples, or give the girl's body a rub. It would throw off the installation of the net, and the initial settings.

"How did the search go?" Jenni asked as she washed the sweat off Ava's skin. "Find any useful recruits while you investigated the families?"

"Lina and Kata are out making a secondary sweep. We've found a few biker bitches that are unsuitable to be anything but pets. They are in the process of being converted now." Leen said with a snort. "No ability to fight. Just toys for the boys."

"Not everyone is like us, Leen." Mer said. "However, outside the girlfriends, we've found some wives, and mistresses that are promising. Even a few daughters that ended up on the back of a bro's ride, who didn't care so much for that role. They seem to be interested in trying to run the old club, so we've given them a chance."

"Does that mean we'll get some new members here? Usually those clubs can have up to sixty members, most of whom live offsite." Jenni asked.

"Some will come here for 'training'. What I mean by training is that they will go to the boss for an interface. The pets will get collars, and training so they serve their members properly." Leen said. "However, there are a few interesting members that are getting full frame upgrades. They will be the President, and VP. Once their membership is as stable as ours, and our arms continue to strengthen, we'll get other branches set up."

"Hm." Jenni said softly. "Boss will have an army of strong women at her back. She does know that we aren't all supportive of each other, right?" Mer chuckled.

"That's why we're being cautious about who we bring on board, pet." Mer rubbed her hair which closed her eyes as new pleasure points were stimulated. "She knows that jealousy can make women bitchy, and underhanded. Only the best for the boss."

 

* * *

 

'Their frames are fully integrated, boss.' Jill helped the doctor to look over the data. 'No signs of rejection, and their bodies are eighty percent healed. They should be ready to come out of stasis in less then a week.' Aya sighed.

'I've enjoyed diving into their minds while they trained.' She pouted a bit. 'I'll miss them being so close.' She didn't see the twins smile inside the construct as they listened in.

'Jenni is also adapting well to the newly built interface, and her conversion is progressing according to the specs. Never thought the machines could build a frame right inside the body.' Jill said softly.

'It's only able to do that as Jenni is not in a combat situation. Her skeletal structure will be more solid, but her strength will still be human until we fully update her. She's too important to the club to attempt that yet.' Tandy rolled her eyes. 'Any idea when Jia can take on a larger role?'

'None.' Aya said. 'Ava is able to take up some slack, but Jia is still a free member. She's perfect as a pet, but her family ties keep us from utilizing her completely.'

'Well, we can't utilize her as a pet, but can we utilize her brain?' Tandy asked. Aya thought for a moment.

'Bloody hell, I keep forgetting about the other applications our pets can fill. Jenni can be the guard dog while the club is on a mission, but maybe Jia has other uses.' She surfed through some data. 'She's a business major, and taken some courses in accounting, along with some complimentary pursuits.'

'That sounds useful to the club, boss.' Jill said. 'Maybe we should let Mer know, and see if they can encourage Jia to take up a more active role. See if they can get other income sources outside of the mercenary work.'

'Agreed. Send the message. I need to spend a bit more time tweaking the twins.' Tandy's eyes narrowed. Aya had spent a lot of her time with the twins lately.

Even when Tandy heard, and felt the wave of happiness from the twins, she still felt a little bit of jealousy. When she gets out of this vat, she would remind Aya of who belonged to who.

 

10