Chapter 37 – Jia, Your Mother Wants To Join Us
245 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Dad!" Jia appeared excited, which distracted Bryon a bit.

"Baby, what's got you in such a good mood?" He smiled and hugged his daughter.

"The girls called!" He didn't say anything, as he wasn't sure his daughter would appreciate him being concerned about her friendship with the members of that club. He had to admit that they didn't get her into trouble, took good care of her, and she always came home happy.

"What did they want?"

"Mer asked if I wanted to help them with their business!" Jia said excitedly. He frowned slightly, but she had already switched to the topic, and could not stop. "I noticed they have a vacant building nearby, and if they can get an investment, they can buy the building, and either get into real estate, or utilize their skills in manufacturing! They have skilled labor right among their own people, and don't even know it!" He started to smile.

"So you'll be occupied for a bit?"

"Yeah! This is so exciting!" Jia said, but then frowned. "Dad, what's wrong?"

"I'm going on another business trip, and was worried about you being home. Your mom is used to it, but I was a bit worried about you." He said and watched her eyes. He saw her frown, and smiled.

"You're going away again, dad? But...mom always misses you when you're gone. How long?" She asked.

"A few months."

"I see." Jia sighed. "Well, I can stay home a bit more often, to keep mom company. It's okay, dad. We'll be fine." Jia saw the loneliness in her mother's eyes, and remembered some of the reading material her mother kept. She had a slightly aberrant thought, and wondered if maybe her friends could help her keep her mother occupied over the next few months.

Her mom was an attractive older woman, with obvious Asian traits, which made her appear a bit younger then she seemed to feel recently.

"Thank you, baby. I appreciate how close you two are."

 

* * *

 

Jia heard the soft sigh escape her mother's lips, and the sad look in her eyes quickly get wiped away as though it wasn't there. Jia firmed up her courage.

"Mom, I'd like to do something." Jia said, which drew her mother's attention.

"What do you have in mind, baby?" She asked quietly, and demurely. It was the mask she wore to keep her daughter from worrying.

"I want to take you to my friends." She watched her mother frown a bit, and cut her off. "I noticed the things you like to read, mom." Her mother blushed brightly, and lowered her eyes.

"You were never supposed to see those books."

"But you enjoy them, don't you?" Slowly, her mother started to nod. "Did you know that my friends are much like those lovers in your books?" She watched her mother's cheek twitch a bit. "After what I endured, Jenni could see what I needed, and wanted." She said with a grin. "The girls there helped me. Made me happy."

"I see." Jessie said, a bit of anger in her tone.

"Don't give me that look, mom. I'm going to take you to my friends, and they will make you happy in ways other people can't. The best thing," Jia said and went over. She grabbed her hand, and whispered in her ear.

"The best thing is that no one has to know."

 

* * *

 

"Baby, are you sure?" Jessie asked quietly, and a bit timidly. Her grandmother had immigrated to America when she was quite young. She married an American, and had given her mom an American name so she could blend in better. Jia grinned.

"I'm sure, mom." She held her hand firmly, and knocked on the door. Since she had been in communication with the girls through her interface, they were already aware of what she had planned. The door opened, with Kata on the other side. Her tall and muscular appearance had only gotten more firmly rooted in Jia's mind, though she didn't realize that Kata's body had gotten physically larger due to the micro machines, her neural net, her regenerative ability, and the interface. Aya was quietly sculpting Kata into a heavy weight unit, more in line with her personality.

"Come in, and bring your friend, Jia." Kata said with a hungry smile. Jessie grew a little warm inside, and after they were inside, she was lifted into Kata's arms. "I like her, Jia. I hope you don't mind." Jia watched as Kata used a wall to hold her mom off the ground, and kissed her intensely.

"I don't mind. She needs a really good shag." Jessie blushed brightly, but when her older clothes were torn off by those strong hands, her submissive personality began to reveal itself.

Within an hour, Jia was able to watch her mother go from a proper housewife into a sex hungry fiend that was dominated by her friends in multiple ways.

When she heard Aya within her mind, she smiled.

'Looks like I'll have to configure the micros especially for her, Jia. Free mode, which she's in now, and housewife mode, so your father won't be aware of her more intense personality.' Aya said with a grin.

'Thank you, boss. I haven't seen her this happy in a long time.' She watched as her mother was restrained, and her tits whipped until they were as red as apples, but she continued to beg them not to stop.

Her mother was really happy.

 

* * *

 

When her daughter saw how unhappy she was, Jessie wasn't sure what she had in mind. When they discussed it, Jessie was surprised to learn about her daughter's friends, and how intense they were.

At first, her motherly instinct was to protect her baby. When she saw how insistent her daughter was in taking her to her friends, and letting her have fun, she began to loosen up a bit.

She wore older clothes, so she wouldn't appear to be a rich housewife, but once those clothes were torn off, her hidden self came out. The larger woman, Kata, made her incredibly horny. She was picked up, roughly stripped, and treated roughly.

As soon as Kata began to fuck her, her submissive personality was completely revealed. When she was restrained, and whipped, she reveled in it. The pain, the intense sexual pleasure, and how much attention they gave her, all made her hornier then she had been in years.

Jessie had given up on keeping track of her climaxes at Kata's skilled hands. When she was double teamed, she had an orgasm. Jessie also saw how her daughter reveled in being fucked hard, but also how she could split her attention to other things.

The women would fuck her while she went through an electronic pad to work on something. When she climaxed, she enjoyed it, and returned to work. When her face was pushed into someone's muff, she focused on that until the view changed again.

"Upset that we fuck her like we are fucking you?" Kata said as she held Jessie from behind, and whispered in her ear.

"No. She smiles so much now." Jessie said. "I know why she smiles now, but I'm married. How long can this last?" Jessie said sadly.

"Don't worry. The boss has a plan for you. You can release that inner woman here, and still go home to play the housewife. She called it a 'mode'. A setting that she'll help you with." Kata pushed a dildo firmly within the smaller woman, and heard her groan. Jessie held Kata's arm to her belly.

"A mode? Like a computer?" Jessie rolled her eyes. "Fuck, so good!"

"Yes, like a computer. The boss can give you something that will make it like flipping a switch. We'll be able to have our fun, and you can still have your life. We'll also be able to have Jia for longer periods." Kata said with a grin. "That girl is quite important to us. We protect her, and she makes us as happy as we make her."

"What do I have to do to get this 'mode'?" Jessie asked, and rolled her eyes again. The pace had just picked up, as had the intensity of Kata's thrust.

"Nothing much." Kata whistled. "Jia, bring the tube over. Your mom wants to join us."

 

13