Chapter 38 – It’s Time For Your Upgrade
210 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This will go monthly as the weekly readership is low, and interaction non-existent.  As the violence becomes more intense, the story may need to be moved to Patreon, and will return to a weekly post there only.

 

* * *

 

'She took personal control of the micros.' Tandy said to Jill as they watched Jia's mother, Jessie, come online.

'How did it happen so quickly?' Jill asked. 'Doesn't it take three days? One to build, one to integrate, and one to adapt?' Tandy sighed.

'Baby is so far above us in terms of processing power.' Tandy said and rolled her eyes. 'The machines had began to map her brain when Aya uploaded the neural map into them, and laid out several layers of schematics. Now, they just have to build the layers, and deepen her connection. Look, even the tube dissolved.'

'So she'll also have an interface built too?'

'If I am reading her correctly, she wants Jessie to be on par with Jia, so she doesn't feel left out.' Tandy watched it all, and was surprised that Aya wanted them to fuck her insanely hard while it was built.

That was a new option.

 

* * *

 

'Boss, why fuck her while the neural net is being laid? Won't that harm her?' Jia asked quietly.

'No. She is undergoing a stress test. The net is already laid, and now she's helping to test the limitations of her net, and if it can handle that kind of stimulation. Not only is it able to handle it, when necessary, she can now shut her enhanced abilities off, and go into housewife mode. In normal mode, her natural hungry state will return. In housewife mode, she can enter that mental state that has allowed her to remain your father's wife for so long.' Jia pursed her lips.

'Makes some sense. Boss, can we talk about acquiring the next door building? It's for sale at a good price, as the area is gang territory. We can convert it into a business for the club to make an income.' Jia explained her thoughts.

'What kind of business?'

'The kind that my mom enjoys. Bondage sex shop. They can sell the accessories, but in order to use the accessories in the cells, which we will build, the customer has to buy them.' Jia said, which made Aya turn in her direction, but within the system. Aya hadn't made her physical body be present lately, and used remote frames to handle almost all her work.

'I think I understand. Sell sex, and get raided. Sell the accessories, and it's legal. What people do in the cells is their own business.' Jia smiled.

'That is the idea. Dad is rich, and mom has a bit of disposable income. She can buy things to use, and the girls can use them on her.' Jia said. Aya dived into her consciousness with an avatar.

'I can't authorize that. Your mom and the girls have bonded, just as you have. She'll have sex here, or in the cells if that is what she prefers, but she won't be paying for it. She's not a customer. She's a pet, just like you.' Jia blushed as she felt Aya's fingers inside her memories. This act was beyond intimate, and always sent her into a full body orgasm.

'Your own interface will be rebuilt, Jia, and upgraded. You're too valuable a member of this group to leave you without proper chips, and the upgraded connections.'

After Jia recovered from her orgasm, she laid on the floor and slid into the group that currently fucked her mother. She ended up looking straight up at her mother's furry mound, and murmured softly as that muff was pushed down onto her chin.

"Jessie. Eat her out." Kata said as she felt a thrill shoot through her at the thought of what Jia wanted to do. Jessie looked down, and as she had her button flicked by Jia, she slowly lowered herself down.

"Bad girl." She slapped Jia's mound firmly. "Mother will have to punish you properly later." She buried her face in Jia's folds and angrily drilled her tongue into her sopping wet tunnel.

'Your mom is so naughty, Jia.' Jenni said within her mind. Jia grinned, and didn't say anything. She didn't have to.

An hour later, and after hours of being fucked senseless, Jessie ran her fingers down Jia's arm while her daughter slept peacefully beside her. Kata laid down behind her and pushed a dildo into her aching buttonhole.

"You brute." Jessie said softly, and held Kata's arm as it encircled her middle.

"You love it." She said with a grin. "Still unsure?" She asked as Jessie stared quietly at her daughter.

"No. It was amazing. It's just a shock." She rolled her eyes as the dildo plunged deep.

"You'll get used to it. Jia's a good girl, and the only stuff she gets into is with us. She'll always be safe here." Kata felt Jessie's grip on her arm tighten.

"Shut up and fuck me, you gorilla." Kata grinned, and picked up the pace enough to make her groan.

Jia had found her place among them, and now so had her mother.

 

* * *

 

"Listen up, you dykes!" Mer said with a grin. The others gathered around, including Jenni, Jia, and Jessie. "Jia has suggested that the boss purchase the building next door, for us to earn an income off. The boss has agreed. It will become the central hub of our new business venture." The others looked at Jia, and back to Mer.

"What business venture? We don't have grow ops, or access to guns. What can we get into?" Jana asked. Mer held out her hand to Jia. She colored a bit, but spoke up.

"Illicit dealings can bring good incomes, but also a lot of consequences. I suggest that we capitalize on what you are good at." Jia grinned. "That business will focus solely on dominating middle to high income housewives with lots of disposable income." Jana lifted an eyebrow.

"Won't selling sex also bring problems?"

"We're not selling sex." Jia said, and lifted a leather pair of cuffs. "This is cheap quality, but we can do better. Good quality, proper clips, and bindings. Whips. Even machines meant to punish. All to sell to clients who want professional dominants to punish, and discipline them." Jia pointed to her mother.

"Jessie is one of us, and can not pay. The boss was insistent on that. However, while my father is away, she can be a pet to serve stronger women, and their appetites. We'll acquire more pets to serve later. The rest will be the dominants." Jessie lifted her hand.

"What happens when your father returns? I like it here." She said softly.

"The boss installed a switch, mom. When you have to go home, you can switch into housewife mode, and be the way you were. It will suppress your natural tendencies, and allow you to be 'normal' in dad's eyes. When you're here, you can turn off the switch, and have fun with us." Jessie blushed a bit, and was lifted up by Kata.

"You brute." She rolled her eyes as Kata slapped her cheeks.

"Later, Kata." A voice said, which made Kata stop on a dime.

"Sorry, boss." The figure appeared out of the shadows.

"Take the time to design the place, choose a proper name, and find ways to get the products. You will find some who have excessive hungers, like Jessie, and Jenni. After they have paid for a while, and you grow fond of them, you can take them as a pet. You'll be provided with additional tubes for them later. For now, that is your focus. I'll have hunts for you to go on in the near future." The body turned towards Jessie and Kata. Kata swallowed a lump in her throat.

"Kata. You need to go to the lab. It's time for your frame upgrade."

 

12