Chapter 39 – Warm Thoughts
224 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just like Patreon, this is moved to Thursday releases at 7 AM Atlantic.  Patreon has three more chapters at this moment, and will have another three uploaded so regular patrons are three chapters ahead weekly, and second tier are five.

 

"Are you ready, Kata? The heavy frame that Aya built for you has gone through its final testing phase." Kata ran her fingers over the physically larger frame, with a more robust skeleton, and heavier actuators.

"Its big. Will I be able to control its strength? I don't want to bust Jessie's hips to pieces." Kata said, which made Tandy smile.

"So, you've already laid claim to that woman. Not surprising. You've already put several miles on her ass." Tandy grinned inside the vat. "I've worked with the boss on a 'switch' of sorts. It will turn your frame's power output down to the normal human levels you already possess." Tandy grinned. "In fact, that was one of the reasons we had you go at Jessie so furiously. We wanted to see what you could do, and what she could absorb. It was impressive, to say the least." Kata watched as Tandy licked her lips.

"Doctor, when will you get out?" Kata asked quietly. "The others have speculated, and are worried that the boss is scared." Kata sighed.

"Scared?"

"Not of you, but of taking a chance that all the work she did isn't enough." Kata said what was on her mind.

"So you're not saying something like she doesn't want to bring me out into the real world, or is trying to trick me." Kata's eyes opened wide, and she walked quickly over to the tank.

"Trick you? After all she did to keep you alive? Even these frames are to make sure her craft is perfect! No, I'm sure she isn't trying to trick you, or hold you against your will." Kata lowered her voice a bit. "I think she's afraid that she might have to share you. The others can't keep their eyes off you when they are here. To be honest, neither can I." Kata gazed at her with naked desire. "I want to see your eyes roll back as I fuck that ass of yours." Tandy grinned.

"Baby, you bring me such wonderful gifts!" Tandy said eagerly. Kata frowned slightly and felt a soft touch on her arm.

"All my people are amorous, and quite taken with you, doctor." Aya said with a small smile. "I have a gift for you, Kata." Kata turned a bit, her cheeks bright red.

"Boss, I...."

"While you're undergoing the operations, your brain will be highly active in the construct. Your consciousness will become detached from your body, and the others will help handle the load of your neural network." She lightly ran her fingers to the front of Kata's smooth stomach, and up to her larger then average breasts. She flicked Kata's nipple with her fingertip, which made her chirp in surprise.

"Is that possible?" She asked quietly.

"For me, no." Aya sighed unhappily. "My consciousness takes up far too much room. Danica, Jill, Sol, and Tandy will all cooperate to accept a portion of your mental state. Unlike the movies, we can't make a copy of your brain and upload it to other brains to make a perfect copy of you. However, we can 'lift' the total image of your brain, memories, and everything that you are, and stretch the connections so that you can fit in with the others. It's an experimental procedure, and though I'm sure it will work, it is also reversible. If we can't do it, as your neural net may degrade when we make the attempt, we'll lay it right back where it's supposed to be." Kata took a deep breath.

"I see. Told you, doctor." Kata said, and watched Aya blush. She also saw her pout.

"If I wasn't able to do it, I wouldn't try it with you. The doctor is still regenerating, and her brain is now partially rebuilt. In another few months, she can undergo the same operations." Aya let out a deep breath. "However, without testing it, I can't make the attempt on her. I don't know how stable her rebuilt brain portions are." Kata frowned.

"Rebuilt?"

"Harvested grey matter, rebuilt by the micro machines into a paste, which her brain utilized to rebuild itself. Along with the neural upgrades, she's healing herself. However, I don't know if they will remain stable when we 'lift' her consciousness, and have the club help to hold her together. She's quite eager to play inside your minds." Tandy pursed her lips.

"I don't like that you want to use them for this experiment, baby." Tandy said.

"Neither do I." Aya said firmly. "They are my girls, my people, and I can't help but feel I'm asking too much. But I need them, doctor." Kata sighed.

"So, I'll be inside all four of them?" She asked, and watched as Jill and Danica grinned. Tandy's gaze grew heated, while Sol sent a series of warm thoughts in Kata's direction.

"Oh wow, I feel like I just got put on the menu."

 

* * *

 

'Calm, Kata. You'll feel a little odd, but it will pass.' Aya said quietly within the construct. Kata's mental projection nodded, and appeared to take a few deep breaths. Though this was her mental projection, the tricks people used with their physical bodies often could be perceived by their consciousness, and be affected by it.

'Disconnection sequence initiated.' Tandy said gently. 'Overlays lifted, neural net lifted, memories, connections, and emotional reponses lifted. Parsing. Indexing. Creating partitions. Twenty five percent uploaded.' Danica appeared within the construct with a gentle smile, and held onto Kata's hand.

'I have a piece of you. You taste divine, Kata.'

'Fifty percent uploaded. Seventy five percent uploaded. One hundred percent uploaded. All of Kata's mental awareness has been safely stored within backup storage. Backups show no sign of rejection, nor overloads. Kata's brain has gone into stasis, and is ready for the operations.' Tandy read through the data, and shivered.

'Doctor?' Aya asked, but saw Tandy smile.

'She's quite interesting, baby. Can we go have fun with her now while you take care of her body?' Aya rolled her eyes.

'Yes yes, but take your time in how quickly you ramp up her stimulation levels. I've set warnings in place, just in case you get too excited, and risk some rejection of her net.' Aya disappeared from the construct, while Kata looked at the four women. Kata's eyes roamed from woman to woman, and finally settled on the doctor, and how muscular her mental projection was.

'Shop. Attachments for sexual stimulation. That one.' Tandy's eyes narrowed as a part appeared between Kata's thighs. The larger woman approached the doctor with a large grin. 'Come on, doctor. Let's have a little bit of fun.'

 

* * *

 

"Continue to monitor the ladies, and their activities. Catalog their activities, and monitor Kata's responses. Engage physical stasis, and begin skeletal replacement procedures."

Between herself, and four of her frames, Aya was able to completely replace Kata's frame within a day, engage her regenerative healing capability through the interface, and have her body ready for reintegration with her consciousness within twenty four hours.

"Now that your body is upgraded," Aya said, and had the medical bed turn, raise, and elevate her body into a standing position. The bed opened around her hip area, and where the pubic bone was located, a flap had been added to her skin with a silicon plug seal. Underneath the seal, a port had been added to the metal structure, which would accept special attachments, without altering the other portions of their genital area.

"You still posses your button, lips, and vaginal tunnel, but you can have a bit more fun with your pets." Aya smirked. "It won't hurt that the attachments are connected to your button, and can be loaded with a few different fluids." Aya grinned a bit more. "Gel packs for those who wish to give you a blow job and get fed that way. Jenni might like that method. Even a white fluid that resembles seminal fluid, but has hundreds of micro bots in it. A good way to start the pet conversion process."

Aya lightly rubbed Kata's stomach and sighed. All she thought about lately was making new ways to give her people a way to expand their influence, and give them loyal companions.

"Computer, how are the twins?" Aya asked after she settled Kata back into position.

"On schedule. They've already investigated their primary targets, and found optimal attack vectors." Aya watched the monitor.

'Aline. Inez.'

'Boss.' 'Boss.' Both quickly rattled off a greeting.

'You're in position. Are you ready?'

'Ready, boss. Awaiting orders.' Aline said firmly. She refused to move forward without permission. No matter how much she wanted revenge, her loyalty belonged to Aya.

'Engage any and all targets in range. Data capture is primary. Leave no one alive on your list. If anyone assists them, add them to the list, and capture their data as well.' Aya said. 'Activate HUD and stealth modes. Activate combat mode. Fully test your abilities, but don't lose sight of your objectives, girls.'

'Understood.' Aline didn't say anything else. Between herself and her sister, their hatred for these men was through the roof.

Without remorse or hesitation, new data storage modules came online one after another. Aya began to index and search through the new data with clinical precision.

'Girls. Mine for data on their computers. Search for hidden assets onsite. Find any new victims and bring them home. New targets will be uploaded to your lists. Burn it down once the mission is complete for this part. Leave no trace of yourself behind.'

'Affirmative, boss. Last target neutralized. No new pet assets acquired. Computers hacked, and mined. Located a bunker underneath the house. Possible data cache.' Inez said within the connection.

'Proceed with caution. Bunkers have weapons. Hack the cameras, and show yourselves leaving, just in case.'

'Proceeding.' Silence. 'Good plan, boss. Bunker door is opening. Interior scans show computers, outgoing data lines, two guards at the door, three inside. Additional heat signatures as well, but not armed. Two guards eliminated by Aline. Engaging stealth.' Inez reported with a normal voice, which lacked any excitement, or a sense of the depression they used to be far too familiar with.

'Three more guards eliminated. Computers hacked. Data feeds captured. Traces initiated. Victims located. Three tied to posts, with multiple lacerations, bruises, and obvious torture, above and beyond what is considered normal for bondage.' Aya scanned the data.

'Snuff films, Aline. Torture that would end in death. Clap the collars on those bodies. We'll mine the leftovers. A van with Team A is on the way to pick up the victims. Once they leave, burn everything.' Aya's eyes narrowed.

'After you cleanse the area, proceed to site B. There are other rats that need to be exterminated.'

 

13