Chapter 41 – Echoes (NSFW, Violence, Brutality)
376 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This contains scenes Not Safe For Work, graphic violence, brutality, and cannibalism.  There will be only a few scenes like this as it is not part of the plot.  It is a side plot only.

 

"Alright, Kata. How do you feel? Any headaches?" Aya asked. Kata shook her head, then groaned a bit. "What's wrong?"

"There is a little feedback from the lag. Her brain needs time to adjust to the additional data." Tandy's computer voice said.

"I think she's right, boss." Kata said and put a hand over one eye. "Yes, she's right. It's starting to stabilize." Aya searched the data and nodded.

"Your brain will adapt quickly, Kata. We still need you to remain here while you adapt, just to monitor your data output. Here." Aya handed Kata a steel bar. "Test your strength. Remember, that is still skin. Don't twist, or the skin will tear." Kata nodded, and gripped the bar. She slowly bent it, but smiled as she did so.

"Wow. I didn't know how much strength to use, but it was quite easy to do. Um, boss? If my hands are going to be my primary weapon, can you upgrade them too?" Kata asked. Aya thought for a moment.

"I don't want to turn you into a battlebot, Kata. I can add ports, like the one below," She tapped her stomach. "which will allow you to attach plates, or gauntlets. I would prefer that you use your hands to hold weapons rather then be a weapon. If you get into altercations where it becomes obvious that your hands need reinforcement, I will do it." Aya put her hand on Kata's cheek. "You're still human, Kata. Just stronger and faster." Kata blushed a bit.

"Okay, boss. I understand." Kata turned to the vat and watched as the machines operated on Tandy's body. "Will she be okay?"

"This is what she's wanted for a few years, Kata. After she recovers, and regrows her skin, she'll be able to walk out of that vat." Aya sighed a bit. "I'll need to start weening her body off the fluid, and allow her to breath normal air again. She'll need to swallow gel packs until she can eat like you and me, but it will be a major life adjustment for her. These machines have taken care of her body for a few years now. I just hope she adapts quickly."

Tandy was now detached from her body, and in the construct with Danica and Sol. Jill was in the lab, with the victims of those snuff films, keeping them company to help them stay calm. Their injuries were already treated, but their bodies had undergone some horrific torture.

Aya had almost decided against using the micro machines, but their injuries were so extreme, it would take months of care to recover. The regenerative ability their brain and body would have when the neural net was installed would be worth the lack of choice she gave them.

Some mutilated parts were growing back, while their internal organs, all bruised and showing signs of extreme stress when they came in, had regenerated to a point that they didn't need life support any longer.

Aya wasn't sure how they were able to survive until she got them onto life support. Since one of the three died while in transit, the other two were also close to death when they arrived.

From what Aya could piece together, what started out as a sex game, turned into sexual torture with higher payouts. When that was successful, it turned into a business where the men made money off their fetish. The sexual torture evolved into real torture, and their 'fans' requests for real snuff, with elevated prices, twisted their already perverted appetites.

Girls started out with light, then hardcore when the money got really good. They disappeared not long after, with no way to trace them. These three were just the newest batch of three. The first two weeks was conditioning for hardcore sex. Then sexual torture. As the fans salivated for more, the real torture began, which would culminate into a brutal death.

Aya's teams were tracking down their targets, and retrieving data for further tracking down of the ones who paid for it. The list was large enough that Aya had to prioritize the worst ones with the least amount of capital, that way the ones at the top didn't go into hiding.

Aya sent her consciousness into her main body, now tucked away inside a room that took care of her body's needs. New interface ports had already been added to her neck. The micro machines were busy on upgraded ports, interfaces, and additional cranial implants.

As always, her mental awareness could sense the stray thought patterns that passed their solar system, and some more frantic ones that either seemed to be fleeing, or pursuing.

"I can understand why you chose to separate yourself from the body, and become only energy." Aya sighed. After this last week, she completely understood why some would choose to leave, and not deal with the evil some people were capable of.

What was worse, she would soon discover that women were not immune to the corrupt practices of sex and violence, or the lure of financial gain. Her young mind knew it was always possible, but her mother, and even the batty doctor, had kept her away from that acknowledgement.

She wouldn't be able to ignore it soon.

 

* * *

 

"Our customers are quite pleased with this pair." The dark haired woman said with a grin. The one to the side grinned wide as the whip landed on one of the pair, and she cried out. She still begged to be released.

"They beg a lot longer. Do you think it's because they are sisters?" The second one asked. She picked up a long needle. "Through the breast. One hundred. Through the pussy lips. Two hundred. Through her facial cheeks. Three hundred. Through her ass cheeks. Five hundred."

"Looks like they like the idea of her ass getting it." The dark haired one said with a sadistic grin. Several donations of five hundred dollars rolled in. "Five needles it is." The screams of the girl hanging by her wrists made the viewers salivate, and masturbate. As each needle was pushed through the fatty part slowly, the last one was pushed through the muscle.

"Alright, gentlemen. The next phase will start tomorrow. The parts list is already at hand, with the prices. All the nipples have already been purchased, as have their buttons, inner and outer lips, and their breasts. Once the auction is complete, we'll begin serving and shipping the parts." The camera system shut down, while the girls were lowered to the floor, and their torture implements pulled out.

"Wash them down. They have a big day tomorrow." There was not a bit of guilt in her gaze as she only looked at the two sisters as pieces of meat to be sold.

They didn't see these teens as people at all. Just piles of money.

 

* * *

 

"These auctions always make me hungry." The dark haired woman said. Her friend chuckled.

"Whipping them makes you hungry too. Come on, let's eat. And don't forget to tie it down." The blonde pulled her chair in just as her partner cut the shirt of the third girl away. With her arms strapped down to the table, and her feet as well, it was easy to get close.

"Oh, almost forgot the gag." The bit was placed in the girl's mouth just as soon as the blonde put her mouth onto her thigh. "Bitch. First bite." The dark haired woman quickly placed her own lips down and with three taps on the girl's belly, they each bit into her flesh.

The dark haired woman, Hazel, had developed her sadistic tendencies on her own daughters.  She punished them at first.  When they were young, it was always in the guise of discipline.  After a while, she couldn't send them to school as the marks were too obvious to others.

Abuse turned to sexual torture as she got off on their pain.  The sexual torture and sexual abuse lasted for years.  Finally, Hazel dreamed of eating them, and her arousal went off the charts.  She ate her oldest daughter first, and started with her breasts.  Her body it still sealed up in the freezer.

Her younger daughter managed to live a while longer, but was the first live meals she shared with her best friend, Beth.

Hazel's teeth bit into areola first, as she preferred the breast.  The nipple was chewy, and always reminded her of her first bite of living flesh.  Her daughter begged her to stop, even while she ate her breasts, bite after bite.

Beth was ferocious from the beginning.  Once she saw Hazel bite her daughter's nipple off, she sat down, and eagerly bit into the girl's thigh.  These two women were well beyond what would be considered treatable.

"She's almost dead."  Beth said after she took a large bite out of the girl's upper thigh.  "We should eat dessert before she dies."

"I get her left."  Hazel said and walked up to her head.  She put her lips over her left eye, and began to suck.  When she lifted up, Beth put her lips over her right.  The body bucked twice as they sucked out her eyes.

"Never as good cold. Better put her in the freezer." Beth said quietly.

"Fridge. We never finish the ones that go in the freezer. There are half a dozen half eaten ones still there now." Just as they turned her over to remove the last of her clothes, they look at each other, and gripped her cheeks.

"Coins." With a quick acknowledgement, their teeth sank into the cooling flesh as though it was a fresh roasted chicken.

Each woman gorged herself on the girl's flesh, watched their partner feast, and wondered if she tasted as good as the one they were eating.

 

* * *

 

"Orders have been processed, as have been the payments. First, the blonde will be parted up, after my kiss." Hazel said with a smile.

As she always did, she started with a deep kiss. She put a spreader in the girl's mouth, pushed a hook into her tongue, and pulled. As the girl screeched, she bit the half of her tongue that didn't have the hook. She pulled out the hook, and sucked on the wounded tongue. She bit the other half of it off. After she chewed, and let the camera focus on her throat as she swallowed the large piece of raw meat, she smiled.

"Now, shall we begin?"

 

8