Chapter 42 – New Recruits
232 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Up to chapter 47 is available on patreon for regular members.  Since updates here are now on a monthly basis, new updates can be sponsored for a one time tip through paypal. For every $20, whether one, or twenty people tip a dollar, a new chapter will be released. All sponsors will be listed on the chapter as a contributor to the story. This will not interfere in the new monthly release schedule.

 

"Our new dolls are working out quite well." The dark haired woman said with a grin. The blonde sighed happily.

"Sisters always do. We're making more money this time as they expect a real good show. We shouldn't rush the finale." She said as she watched the auction rack up record numbers.

"They are getting used to the pain. It's time to trade in these dolls and get new ones. Once the cattle have been butchered, we can go to another state and get a few dolls outside. We've hunted too close to home lately." She took a casual look at her partner. "Can we get three again this time?" She shrugged.

"I get to eat half, and while she's still breathing." These two women were beyond help.

 

* * *

 

'Targets acquired. Five guards, two managers, two victims. Orders?' Aline said within the connection.

'Hack the system, and determine when and how.' Tandy said as she turned her attention away from the two ladies keeping her grounded. Her body was almost ready, but not quite.

'We patched into the system earlier. The two female managers torture the girls. At the end, they cut off each part that has been purchased, put it on ice, and send it to the ones who paid. They each reserve the tongue, and eat it raw on camera, straight from their mouth.' Inez said.

'Fuck. I thought I was a bit batty. Alright, Aya is all about balance and justice for her girls. These will be her people when we bring them back. I've dissected people like this as well.' Tandy said, and took a few seconds longer then she had.

'Doctor.'

'Baby?' Tandy said in a low guilty voice. That was the past, and she hadn't done that in a few years. She didn't want to pollute her baby.

'Remote a frame. Take over dissection personally. I don't want the twins corrupted, but you can offer the victims the option to do the deed themselves. I would prefer they not desire to hold the knife, even if they want to watch.' Tandy nodded quietly.

'Agreed. Is there a frame close by, by any chance?'

'There are several. A special frame designed for just this occasion is also onsite, as I believed some medical procedures might be necessary. Twins. Rip the guards apart, and retrieve their data. The doctor will take care of the butchers, once you've subdued them.' Aya said.

'Boss, please don't watch.' Inez said quietly. 'Our boss is white. Not like us.' Aline agreed.

'Sister is right, boss. We're stained. You're clean. Don't watch.' They immediately felt her caress their minds in the way they enjoyed immensely.

'I have some implants for you girls. When you're done cleaning up this mess, come home to me. We're going to have to consider other options for the future.' Aya closed the connection, which made Inez unhappy.

'The boss is sad, doctor. I hate these people. Make it hurt them as much as they hurt others.'

 

* * *

 

"Dear customers. I know you might be a bit confused about the change to the menu, but our former hosts had become compromised. Before they could compromise you, we added them to the menu." Tandy's masked frame spoke to the camera.

"This may be a little bit difficult, as you've built a good relationship with them. However," Tandy ripped open the dark haired woman's shirt and pulled off the torn fabric. "Her flesh is pristine. Not a mark. No scratch. She's not been conditioned to the pain either. It should be an interesting show. Now, since this is a new offering, would anyone like to alter their bids, or keep them as they are?"

Tandy's method was brutal, but effective. The way she presented the two as meat they could buy, the bids began again, and all transactions were logged. Their systems quickly traced and tracked down all who placed a bid, whether successful, or not.

"Since all parts have been auctioned off, I would like to offer one more part. They ate the tongues, which removed it from the auction list. We are adding it back in as a luxury product, previously unavailable." The list was updated, and bidding was furious.

"Since they removed the tongues first, we shall do the same." The bit was removed, and replaced by a jaw spreader. Tandy's fingers gripped the dark haired woman's tongue, pulled until it was extended, and with surgical precision, she cut it out of her mouth.

 

* * *

 

"We're free?" The girl asked as she watched Tandy cut the woman up.

"You are free." Aline said quietly. "You can return to your life, although it might be dangerous. Your identity is known among those monsters, and it will take us some time to hunt them all down. Another option is to go into hiding. Or come back with us. Our boss has a few safe houses you can lay low in, or you can join a group of other girls like yourself." She frowned.

"Like us?"

"Others who were saved by the boss. She saved a gang of girls who were starving, and on the run. Now, they are stronger, have a safe place to live, with an income they earned themselves. They learn how to not only defend themselves, but also hunt down people like the ones who wanted to buy your parts." Aline said. Inez picked up a metal chair and twisted it like it was made of cardboard.

"My boss enhanced us. Made us strong, and fast. That's why it's safe there. There are others who watch over them until they are strong like us." The smarter of the girls looked at Inez.

"Is there a catch?"

"Always. Loyalty. She prizes loyalty above all other things. She spent millions on me and my sister, to get stronger. Money means nothing to her because it doesn't buy loyalty." The smarter girl watched as Tandy finished off the first one, and moved to the second.

"Will we be able to help hunt them down?" She asked.

"If you choose to become loyal, and become her person, she'll enhance you enough to do what we can do. You can become a hunter, and kill the kinds of people that paid money to see you cut up." Her response was unexpected.

"Um, what about the third girl that was with us?"

 

* * *

 

'Boss, we've located the third girl, however, we are too late. She was partially eaten last night.' The woman stalker said quietly. Lena, one half of a biker couple, was completely loyal to Aya, along with her husband, Joe.

'I see. Search and see if there are other bodies. If she was only partially eaten, they might have eaten her while fresh, and dislike cold corpses.' Lena frowned, but Joe looked through the kitchen, and found a walk in freezer.

'You're right, boss. Half eaten, and put away. Completely sadistic, as their only concern was with fresh meat that moved.' Joe said in a low voice. 'They died far too quickly.'

'Agreed. We'll completely investigate all targets before executing from now on. Especially these new ones. See if they hunted, or just purchased. Either way, they fueled the ends of these girls, and deserve to be executed.'

'We'll need more hunter pairs, boss.' Joe said. 'These targets are popping up faster then cockroaches.'

 

6