Chapter 22 – Loyalty
277 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Ladies, I would like to suggest something. The boss came up with a name for our club. Broken Blades." Mer said and watched their faces. Brit frowned.

"Broken Blades?"

"Her words were 'their enemies thought that leaving them broken like this was better then killing them, but my girls are just as deadly with a broken knife in their hands.'" Brit stood up and her eyes watered a bit.

"Her girls. We are hers, aren't we?" She looked at her hand and clenched a fist. "Whether our blades are broken, or our bodies, we are still deadly bitches!" Leen grinned, while Mer smiled a little.

"I think she would like that sentiment. From now on, we are the Broken Blades club. In the next while, we'll search out some people to bring into the club. Recruit the ones who will make good members." Brit turned to the door as someone knocked. When she opened it, she saw Jia standing there with a suitcase.

"Hi, Brit!" Her father stood behind her.

"I'm only here to ask if it's alright. It's been a few days, and you ladies are all she can talk about." Brit grinned.

"We'll take good care of her, Mr. Fisker. She will have people around her at all times, so no freaks will ever be able to touch her." Brit said, at which he held out an envelope.

"This is the full payment for the job, and an additional two for expenses while we are away. It could be up to a month, as my wife really wants to get away." Jia smiled.

"Take care of mom, dad, and I'm gonna be vulgar. Roll her eyes and make her happy again. The girls will keep me safe, and hurt anyone who tries to touch me." He smiled and kissed her on top of the head. He frowned slightly, and lifted his phone. The message made him smile.

"Your boss said you'll take care of Jia, or she won't be happy. I am relieved then. We'll call every couple of days, baby." After he left, Jia looked at Brit and grinned.

"So, who's first? I really want to relax, and Jenni said I could get a really good going over." Brit looked over at Jenni, who blushed a bit, and nodded.

"She's correct. Kata! I seem to remember she went down on you last time. Lina and you will fuck the hell out of her first. Mer and Leen will probably be practicing their martial arts." Brit touched her head. "I have a message from the boss. I need to lay down and let her poke around a bit. Seems one of my programs have come loose." Mer and Leen both watched as Brit went upstairs. They looked at the rest.

"Code to use from now on when the boss wants to talk privately." They nodded, and eagerly turned to Jia, and Jenni. Jenni watched Brit walk upstairs, and seemed concerned, but soon had to deal with Jana and Rem going at her.

Jenni was happily distracted, and it was on purpose. They all could tell that Jenni now had a fondness for Brit, even if the rest of them treated her well.

 

* * *

 

'Boss.' Brit said as she appeared within the construct.

'Brit. You have some interesting memories. They are pissing me off. A brother and a father. Not to mention a sister.' Brit looked uncomfortable.

'I had to escape. When they were distracted.' Brit said quietly.

'Do you want to retrieve her?' Brit looked at her boss's avatar.

'Do you mean it, boss?' At that moment, she felt a wave shoot right through her. It wasn't a real one, but a torrent of sensations as Aya went through her memories, and separated certain ones out.

'No matter how much my girl begged, they didn't stop. I am issuing a contract for the Broken Blades. Two kill orders, full torture and brain download, and one retrieval. Each kill is 20k, same parameters as the one who hurt Jia. Bring your sister to me. She'll have endured a lot since you left, and I'll need to help her sort, delete, and repair her trauma.' Brit's avatar fell to her knees, and she started to cry.

'Thank you, boss. Thank you.' Immediately, a thousand loyalty points flowed into Brit's account.

'You should buy the adrenaline boost strength package, Brit.' Aya said quietly. 'I know how good it will feel when you do the damage with your own hands.' Again, Brit felt her fingers sift through her memories, and concentrated on her sister.

 

* * *

 

'Can you access their visuals?' Aya asked Tandy.

'The communications chip is broadcasting into the network. The Broken Blades have infiltrated the house silently. There is crying. Yelling. Cries of pain.' Tandy said.

'Send Brit a message. Complete destruction. Whoever is doing the damage can not survive the attack. Slap the collar on and download their memories. Once they are downloaded, filter, and index.' Aya waited across the street, on a nearby balcony where no one would see her. The dog in the yard sensed her, but did not raise an alarm. She had no aggressive emotions towards him, or the house.

'They found her. She's tied up, and being assaulted by her brother.' Tandy said angrily. 'Arms are broken. Legs and ribs are also broken. The collar is slapped on and engaged. Downloading. Filtering for relevance. Boss, not good. She was being farmed out. They bring their friends to have fun with her.'

'Download faces, and names. Cross reference with databases, and compile dossiers. There will be a hit list for the gang to go after. Primary target to acquire right now is the girl. If the father is home, he is a secondary target, but must be eliminated tonight.' Aya's mood turned stormy, so she hopped down off the balcony. She came up to the dog, and lightly petted him.

"Good boy. Make sure you look after your family." She said softly. "The people across the street are vile. Protect your people."

'The father isn't home. He's out drinking. He will arrive with friends later.' Aya thought for a moment.

'Brit. What do you want to do? Comfort your sister, or take revenge?' Aya asked quietly.

'Boss, as much as I want to take revenge, and the feeling is incredibly strong, my sister is important to me. I need to take care of her.' Brit said via their connection. Aya smiled.

'Congratulations, Brit. Loyalty is rewarded.' Aya smiled, and issued a series of commands. 'Everyone, other then Brit and her sister, will remain on site. Set the place to burn. When the father returns, break him, and download his memories. If he has people brought back to farm out his daughter, break them, and kill them. Download their memories as well. I want to see how broad this thing is, and if there are other pieces we need to eliminate.' Aya tapped the dog's nose gently, and fondly petted his head.  Dogs were incredibly loyal, which was something she loved about dogs.

"Loyalty, little puppy." She said to the full grown doberman, and gently scratched his head. "Always be loyal."

 

17