Chapter 51 – Fill Me Up, Boss
260 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Aya felt her other aspects go dormant within her brain, which signaled that they were elsewhere. She peeked in on Coral and saw the frame intimately attached to her sister. Creativity hadn't come home yet, so that meant she was docked and locked onto her sister for the night.

She looked in on her mom, and saw a sheen of perspiration form on her skin, while her abdomen flexed madly. She was in the throes of a climax.

She turned her attention to Ginger, and saw much the same thing. She scanned her quickly, and noticed the simple changes become more complex. It was obvious that her aspect enjoyed Ginger's moans.

"Time to go see the new girl."

 

* * *

 

"She has an incredible amount of energy." Mer said as she pounded hard into Janet from behind. Leen grinned.

"And incredible assets." She said as she pounded up into her from underneath. She firmly bit the woman's plump nipples that she found dangling in her face. Janet groaned and moaned. Her breasts were red and tender, but she loved all this attention.

Leen turned and watched as Kata fucked Jessie nearby, her heavier body a favorite of the older woman. Jessie loved to be fucked by the dominant younger woman, while Jia was being fucked by Jana. Brit and her sister, Ava, were upstairs in the club, going at their mutual pet, Jenni.

"Mer, we'll need to do a few runs soon. I think I'm losing my aggression by fucking it out." Leen said as she slapped Janet's ass. "This woman hasn't called out for a rest yet, and I think I've given all she can handle."

"One more climax, Leen." Mer said. "After that, she needs to rest, or we can't fuck her all night again." The woman looked down and blushed.

"You'll do it again? Even after you've seen all of me?" She said, and seemed to be misty. Mer reached up and grabbed her hair.

"We haven't seen all you've got to offer." She reached up and grabbed another handful on the other side and pulled her down. "This is just the edge of you, and your desire. We'll break this shell of yours off, and that's when you'll really let loose." Mer grinned. "I can't wait to see you cut loose." Janet started to cry and laid down on top of Mer. Her mouth went over top of Mer's and kissed her so deep, Mer thought she might choke on that lovely tongue of hers.  She couldn't wait until she used it on her button again.

As she kissed and was kissed, Leen's relentless thrust drew the final hard climax out of Janet's exhausted body, and she went limp.

'Take her to your room, girls.' Aya said to them through the connection. 'I have a suspicion that you've gained a loyal companion. Don't integrate her yet. Let her choose over time.'

'Got it, boss. You should check on Jessie. She's still fresh, and almost in love with Kata, if I'm reading her correctly. Is that normal? I mean, is this normal? These women are falling like flies!' Mer said as she looked up at the lovely buxom Janet.

'Repression, and release can bring about many personality changes. You're not the same as you were. You were once focused entirely on survival. You were released from that situation, and now you tend to focus on other things. Take your new lover upstairs, wash her up gently, and love her a bit. Depends on her outlook, but I wouldn't mind if she sat at the main desk of your club, while one of the pets sat on pillows under the desk to service her.' Leen laughed.

'Boss, you're such a voyeur! Alright, we know how to coddle our girls, and dominate them. We'll see if she wants to fit in with us in the long term.' Leen said and looked down at the wide hips under her hands, but the smaller waist above.

'So cool. A lovely hourglass, and a lot of muscle under this smooth skin. I kind of like this one, boss.' Leen lightly rubbed the back, and bottom within reach, and slowly pulled out.

'Don't get too attached, Leen. Over the next few days, you'll have more then you can handle. I've sensed a few gazes aimed your way. If you want to go on a run, it will be arranged as there is plenty of trash to take out. Lina and Ally are almost out of recovery, so choose the next two to come over for frame upgrades.' Leen felt a light touch along her mind.

'Boss, what's got you keyed up?' Mer asked her, not aware that Leen had just received a caress that continued on for a little bit. It made her hungry for more.

'There are some new upgrades available. Evolutionary upgrades that increase processing speeds, memory retention, integration, and they are continually being upgraded. I'm already on a fifth generation model of implants, and have begun development of the sixth generation. You should have your frame upgrades first, but the implants offer something more then just speed and process enhancements.' Aya said.

'Is this the evolutionary thing you mentioned?'

'Yes. I've split into four aspects, in order to handle the increases. It was necessary in order to offset the rapid expansion of self.' She waited.

'Hold on, if you can split into four different people, does that mean you could enter one of our minds privately?' Leen asked.

'Yes. My aspects are busy with others tonight, but you should expect company in the future. My aspects are curious and eager to learn about our people.' Aya's voice slipped into Leen's consciousness to give her a sliver of induced pleasure, which made her feel Aya's murmur rather then hear it.

'I always like it inside my girls.'

 

* * *

 

Leen closed her door, to guarantee her privacy, and went to her bed. She barely laid down before Aya entered her consciousness.

'I thought you might feel my intentions.' Aya said and swept Leen into a private part of the construct.

'It was hard to miss, boss.' Leen said with a slight shiver. Aya grinned, and wrapped her arms about her girl's hips. This was her mental projection only, but Aya was able to help bridge the projection and her brain so that things were felt physically.

'I've wanted to do this for a while.' Aya said. 'My girls are important, but I've wanted to really get to know you, Leen.' Leen was a bit surprised as Aya's lips covered her own, but she began to sense some things as they happened.

'Uh, boss, what is going on?' She felt herself being physically drawn to Aya's body, and felt bands wrap around her calves. These tightened, but not painfully so. She just couldn't move her legs as more bands wrapped around the backs of her thighs in several places.

'We are becoming one.' Leen watched as what looked like metallic arms rose from behind Aya, and moved around to her back. That was when she felt something pierce her skin, and the momentary pain was replaced with pleasure as she started to merge within Aya's mind.

'We will be so close, it will not be you and me. There will only be us.' Another arm pierced her skin up higher, which was followed by another surge of pleasure. Her mind sank deeper into Aya's mind, and their thoughts began to blur as they spoke to each other with intentions.

'More more more more.' Leen's intentions came through loud and clear within Aya's mind. More arms rose up and pierced more places along her spine, and finally, into the back of her skull, and directly into the interface.

Bands wrapped around their bodies, and firmly held the two together. Aya laid her lips onto Leen's again.  A metallic arm extension came out of her mouth, and docked into the interface from within her mouth.

They were so connected now, Leen was surrounded entirely by Aya's thoughts, emotions, and strong will. She was lifted, carried, and swallowed whole. Memories were caressed, and opened. There was not a place that Aya did not invade, touch, or gently hold within herself.

Leen's mental avatar disappeared as she flooded with ecstatic joy and orgasmic delight. She was completely integrated into Aya's consciousness, and merged at such a deep level, Leen ceased to exist.

'Now, there is no Leen.  There is only Aya.  You are all mine.' Aya said with a soft smile.

 

* * *

 

Leen blinked and frowned slightly. She lifted her eyes and saw Aya kneel down beside her in the construct.

'Boss? But..."

'We merged, Leen. We were so close that you and I no longer existed. We became one.' Leen nodded, and held her arms around her.

'I feel empty now.' She said softly. 'I don't like it.' Aya smiled gently and laid her hand on Leen's cheek.

'It was a taste, my precious Leen. Right now, your mind is still too small to handle it long term. I swallow you whole, and though we become one, you disperse inside me. I don't want to see you disappear. I want to merge with you, within you, and around you.' Leen reached up and held her as she tried to stand up again.

'We can do this again, right?' Leen asked. Aya chuckled softly.

'Most people who were swallowed up by another would be filled with fear. Instead, you are eager to try again, aren't you?' Leen nodded. 'Then you'll need to evolve, my little Leen. Upgrade your frame. Evolve your interface. I'll personally redesign your implants, and you can experience everything that just happened, but not a temporary thing.  We will become one.' Leen perked up.

'Really? That's possible?'

'It is, but it will be different. We'll merge mentally, but we'll be tied to each other physically.' Aya looked down into those earnest and eager eyes. 'Well, maybe one more taste.' Leen smiled and pulled Aya down on top of her.

'Fill me up, boss.'

 

3