Chapter 59 – Choosing
108 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Mer shrugged as she slid the newly developed band over the biker's head. He grit his teeth angrily as she picked up a hammer. He couldn't move as the charge had put him into a temporary paralysis.

"This will hurt." Mer said with a slight smile. "Not that you wouldn't have hurt us, so this is kind of a little bit of punishment." He grunted, but saw the smile on the young woman's lips. She wasn't intimidated, or mentally weak. They really didn't know anything about their targets, yet they thought these girls were weak.

"Argh!!!" He cried out as the pin was hammered through his temple. After the second one was seated, the band activated, and sent fibers throughout his brain.

He would be altered in a short period of time, and become useful to the club. If he proved useless, they would eliminate him. That was the price of being a fool who tried to hurt her, or her girls.

It would take several hours to change the thought patterns of so many violent individuals, while the ones who jumped to their feet within only a few minutes had been flagged as possibilities for conversion to military units.

Aya had already seen the memories, and took note that these men didn't have such violent tendencies. The reason they went for their women was because they 'saw' how strong the Broken Blades girls were, a thought implanted by the system. If their women could become like them, their family could become strong on its own.

That made it possible for Aya to consider more couples as a mixed pair unit. That, however, was on the assumption that their women were good candidates too.

With Leen dancing around inside her brain, Aya had little time to consider the things around her. Leen had not only integrated into her own consciousness, their mental merging had produced some pleasant side effects.

Not only that, it unlocked Leen's free and wild personality so that she was free of all her bindings. Her body was a binding that made her corporeal.

Now that she was free of this limitation, and became pure energy that could transfer between brains, she was quite eager to find the limits to this.

At this exact moment, she salivated over the possibility of invading her twins. No, Aya quickly corrected herself. Their twins. Leen was now a part of her, and therefore, the twins were a part of them.

Aya had to call another of her aspects back in order to subdue the girl's eagerness. Leen now got off on mind fucks, and mental merging.

'Implement, restrain yourself a bit. If you become too excited for merging, you may start to consume rather then merge.' Aya said and watched the young woman's cheek twitch, or her mental avatar's cheek.

'I am Leen, but I am also Aya.' Leen said firmly. 'I have your mental fortitude to resist the temptation. We can be mental vampires and consume, or we can be more than that and merge. I can't imagine the pleasure being greater than merging.'

'It isn't. Anything that has a trap, along with the guilt we'll feel, will never have as pure a pleasure as merging.' Create said and pulled Leen/Implement down onto the couch they used within Aya's mind.

'The others are evolving your brain and body. When you return, you'll be able to take one of us with you so you'll never be alone again. When you manage to evolve into two aspects, we want one of you back.' Aya said, and sighed unhappily.

'What's wrong, Asset?' Implement asked.

'I can't keep you from your body, that's what is wrong.' She sighed and closed her eyes. 'Leen still needs her body in order to maintain integrity, and keep your mental essence from dissipating. This non-linear growth will keep us from becoming pure mental energy that will become a parasite. Which means you still need your body.' Aya said sadly.

'I know. I can feel the edges start to blur a bit. I already need to return, but I tried to deny those facts.' Leen said and laid down on top of Aya's original aspect, Asset. 'Can I return when I stabilize?'

'You are Aya. Of course you can return. Your old body is a part of us now. Create will take their place and go back with you. Your sisters will switch out from time to time, in order to continue your evolution. When you're fully upgraded, and evolved into two aspects, you can switch out with your sister aspect and stay with us for a while. I'll even come over for a visit.' Asset said gently.

'You make it sound like you're visiting my home.'

'Correction. Your bedroom. You'll come to our bedroom from time to time, and we'll go to yours.' Create said and lightly kissed her neck. Leen shivered and smiled.

'Oh yeah, mindfucks!'

 

* * *

 

"Feels strange to be back." Leen said quietly as she sat up. She heard a voice inside her head.

'It will feel a bit odd when you detach again too. The upgrades will continue while you return to the physical world and interact for a while.' Create said and rolled around the mental space. 'Mm, your brain is lovely, Implement. You're quite clever, and now that you're enhanced, I can stick around for a while.'

"Hm. So how do I handle our club responsibilities? I feel so different compared to when I came here. I am a part of you, so I've changed and am no longer strictly Leen." She watched as Aya walked into the room.

"Leen had absolute loyalty to Mer, and her girls. Now, you're a part of us, and no longer Leen alone. Go back, and send Mer to us." Aya said and sent her an image. Leen shivered, but licked her lips.

"Oh, that is a great idea. Upgrade and Optimize are going to really enjoy invading her mind and mindfucking her until she's nothing but goo." Leen licked her lips again, and Aya smiled.

"Don't worry. When we start, you can come over and help. I know how much you enjoy merging."

 

* * *

 

'Boss, how is Leen doing?'

'Mer, just the person we wanted to hear from. Leen is doing good, and almost ready to leave the lab. It's time for you to come in, and get ready. Once you're here, she'll return to the club and run things while you're recuperating.' Implement Aya said, and watched as Create Aya grinned.

'Okay, I'll be right over.' The connection was cut, while Asset Aya rolled her eyes at her impish self inside Leen's shell.

'Implement, you're so naughty now. Almost like Create and Upgrade.' Asset said, but started to smile.

'You like it.' Create said, and giggled. 'Ah, I can't wait to invade her consciousness!' Leen hugged Create within her mental space.

'We are going to mindfuck her like she's Jenni, Create. Both of us are going to merge with her at the same time.' Leen licked her lips. 'Come here. All I can think about is becoming one with my sisters.' Leen's hunger came through the connection and soon the two were merged into one being again.

'Fuck me, Asset, is Create going to be okay over there? She seems to be physically hungry until she merges.' Upgrade said in a worried tone.

'It's not hunger.' Asset said, and watched the readings. 'Leen has felt loneliness for a long time, and when she merges, it disappears.' Asset said.

'Oh, she's traumatized?'

'Yeah. After all she's endured, it's not surprising.' Asset said quietly. 'We'll get a few frames geared up with artificial skin, and though it won't look completely human, it will look like one of those realistic sex dolls.' Asset said. Her thoughts came through clearly.

'Yeah. I want to help her destroy her demons too.'

 

1