All of Earth Volume One Chapter One “Your Ugly”
46 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

[Chapter one]

Erica was five foot and eleven inches, she wore a green beret, she had long brown hair reaching her legs, she still had on her pajamas with stars on it, “D*mn it” Erica says “Out of all the places I could’ve woken up in, a bed of snow had to be one of them huh?” Erica says with a load of hatred. “Yeah thanks, new world” Erica shouts sarcastically “It’s not like I had my own life before you put me into this world of absolute danger.”

 

Erica breathes in and then breathes out “Maybe this place isn’t all that bad” she thinks to herself “I mean there are giant robots, heh that’s cool” Erica then hears a growl, she slowly turns around to see a giant bear. “What the -” Erica says in shock trying to escape the bear grabs her leg and slams her down to the ground, “What the h*ll I’m still alive I should be dead” Erica thinks to herself. The bear lifts his hand up ready to strike down Erica he lowers his hand, Erica rolls out the way of the strike dodging it she grabs a snowball and throws it at the bear, and then runs off.

 

The snowball covers the bear's eye, he wipes off the snow and growls and runs after Erica. “And now I can outrun a bear?” Erica thinks to herself “That’s strange.”

 

Erica runs only to get blocked off by a mountain “Is this where I die” she whispers to herself, “Aww sweet just what I was looking for” says a voice Erica never heard.

 

A being jumps down; he has spiky red hair, A long katana made of fire, a headband with the yin-yang symbol on it, A monkey tail, green eyes, and wears an unbuttoned shirt with black jeans.

 

“Wha-What” Erica shouts, The Bear runs towards Erica, The boy grins and slices the bears head off, he searches through the corpse and finds a jewel inside “This is what I need” The boy whispers, “Wait” Erica shouts attempting to stop him “Did you come to save me.”

 

“Who the f*ck are you” The boy says, “Oh well, I’m Erica” The girl says “I’m one of the new earthlings”. The boys eyes widen and he grins “Well then my names Kai” He says, “Can I come with you wherever your going”, “Sorry, but you’ll slow me down” Kai is about to leave but then he remembers something “and also someone you know was asking if I’ve seen you” Kai says, “Really who” Erica asks, “Jessica” Kai answers, “Oh wow where is she” Erica says jumping up and down excitingly “I…I’m so glad I found her” Erica continues.

 

“The land of Pyro” Kai says “And, if I’m being honest they don’t take too kindly to people like you, ya know, non-fire elementals. So, if you wanna see that thing again I suggest you become fire or at least have some fire powers”, “Are you from Pyro” Erica asks, “I was born there, and I have a ID so I can go in whenever, But no I live in a base that is practicing this new technique called Jutsu” Kai answers “And, I have a job to do”, “Wait, please take me with you” Erica says “I won’t slow you down.”

 

“I’d love to, but no” Kai says “Keep going straight you’ll find it, although I’d be careful if I were you Erica especially, because no one will save me if you get attacked again, you think the bears are bad just wait till you see the Alchemists they are true monsters stay far away from them and the Cultivators.”

 

“A-Alright” Erica says, Kai tosses her two ninja stars, and a dagger “And, also you look ugly” Kai says. Kai teleports as Erica sits there “I need to get him back” Erica thinks “And I can get Jessica my beloved.”

 

She picks up her dagger and looks in front of her “Straight ahead huh? That fool better be telling the truth.”

0