All of Earth Volume One Chapter Two (Jessica and the cyborg)
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Two(Jessica)]

 

Two days after Erica met Kai

 

Jessica wakes up in her house, and leaves “Time to go looking for Erica again” she whispers she grabs her Bow and Quiver and sets off looking for Erica. Jessica was a darker complexion that Erica and had long red hair, in her past life she took plenty of Archery classes and was a huge fan of wrestling, despite never wanting to get in a fight herself, she was still in the black sports bra and black shorts she was sleeping in, because she can’t afford new clothes, she had really big bre*sts which made her a lot more recognizable than Erica.

 

She steps outside, and meets a kid stopping her. The kid was around sixteen years old, had a red hoodie, black shoes, and blue jeans, he had a red hand which confused Jessica, “Who are you” Jessica asks, “I’m Craig” The boy answers “And, I noticed you’re been in our town for a few days, and you’re really suspicious, so what’s your name and what's your goal”, “I’m Jessica and I’m from another world, and I’m looking for my wife Erica” Jessica answers, “Score, Now I know something about her” Craig thinks then he lets out a cunning grin.

 

“Oh Erica yeah I saw someone earlier saying your name asking for you” Craig replies, “Really” Jessica says in shock “Did she have brown hair and a green hat”, “Oh yes she did” Craig says “But we ignored her then a few hours later a bear mauled her it’s a shame to if she had stayed alive a few more days, you might have met her.”

 

“I d-don’t believe you, where is her body?” Jessica commands, “Here it is” Craig lifts up his robot hand and a bunch of bones come out” Craig grins “Checkmate” Craig thinks “Sooner or later I’ll comfort her … and myself”, “Hey Craig” Jessica says, “Yes” Craig says with a bigger smile on his face, “I was a doctor before I came here and …” Jessica suddenly turns silent.

 

“Yes” Craig says a tad bit more worried, “It takes three weeks for a corpse to be a skeleton” Jessica shouts and grabs her bow and points it at Craig.

 

Craig frowns “Fine guess I’ll have no choice but to r*pe you” He shoots out a laser from his hand, Jessica dodges and shoots an arrow. Craig creates a shield on his arm “I’d hate to break it to you but” Craig slowly turns around and grins “I’m a harem-seeking cyborg” he generates a laser sword.

 

Jessica runs, but Craig catches up “Where are you going ma’am, the only place you can go to is in my pants” Craig says, Jessica grins “You wanna see what's in my pants because, I’m not a girl”, “What” Craig shouts, Jessica shoots him the eye.

 

Blood drips out of Craig's eye unto the red ground “You little pr*ck” Craig says as he breathes in and out, he grabs his eye and looks at the blood “I’d kill you” Craig says “If I wanted something dead, but the next time we meet you better be ready to swallow”, Craig flies off using his robotic hand, Jessica shoots his robot hand causing it to explode.

 

“Should’ve made your dumb robot arm arrow proof” Jessica shouts she sees his corpse fall into the water. “This place will think I’m a murderer if they find out Craig is dead, I need to leave I have this map with me” Jessica thinks as she scans the map “I’m surrounded by volcanos and the ground is red, I would Imagine this is the fire land the safest place to get to would be the place farthest away the land of Ice, but I would need to cross many different paths to get there, the Alchemists Den, Land of Volt, and The land of Blade just to name a few” Jessica continues to think “And, then there is Erica where is she?”

 

“Alright” Jessica shouts out loud “I won’t leave this spot”, “Hmm that doesn’t sound like a good idea” A boy says, “Who are you?” Jessica asks, grabbing her bow. “I’m Kai and Erica she’s going to the ninja hideout if you can get past that ocean and keep going right you’ll make it”, “And, why should I trust you” Jessica shouts “How are you even here”, “I hate people who must ask questions” Kai says he tilts his head over and says “Erica is in the tundra, and is going to die, and I can teleport”, “Well then teleport me there” Jessica shouts.

 

“Idiot I can’t transport multiple humans” Kai answers, “Well, can you travel with me” Jessica asks, “No, I’m on a mission” Kai grabs his blade “But listen to me whatever happens do not trust Alchemists”, “Why not” Jessica says, “They are scum!” Kai shouts “If I could I would destroy all of those filthy beings” Kai gets so mad he tears up and teleports out.

 

“Welp he wasn’t that bad” Jessica says “And, he was really, really honest, and I can learn how to fight on my way there let's go through the river”

 

[Meanwhile between Jessica defeating Craig and Jessica thinking ]

 

Erica wanders through the freezing cold, shivering, and clenching her arms, the cold air comes out of her,  “Jessica” Erica shouts as she falls onto the snow, her body slowly gives up and she collapses.

0