All of Earth volume one chapter 3
20 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter 3, 30 minutes later]

Erica wakes up in a cabin. The cabin was small, and was most likely only made for one or two people. The whole thing was made of wood. There was a fire place nearby, but it was more just a bunch of logs in the middle of the house on fire. 

 

Erica looked around and sat up only to get a pat on the head “Oi, lie back down” A little girl says she had one long braid that was grab she was rather small and looked young, younger than your average earth child, she had a blue dress that was too big for her, at the time she was wearing Erica’s hat.

 

“Where the h*ll am I” Erica says, “Your at me and my older brother’s cabin, well mine now.” The girl says “My name is Mya”. “What do you mean it’s yours” Erica asks, “My brother was sent to fight in a war and never returned” Mya answers “but I know he’s alive.”

 

“Yeah, cool and all” Erica says “Where did you find me”, “On the snow passed out” Mya says “Good job, most people would have died after it isn’t safe here”, “I can see” Erica responds “Well I’m from another world.”

 

“I thought so” Mya says “I washed your clothes and found a kunai knife with two shurikens, which led me to think your new here most people have cooler weapons”, “Got them from someone” Erica says “The stupid airhead who refused to help me.”

 

“Anyway, I’m leaving” Erica gets up to go, but Mya grabs her hand “Why?” Mya asks, “My wife got separated from me in the teleportation, so I need to find her … somehow” Erica says “After all Kai told me that she’s in the land of fire.”

 

“Interesting” Mya says “Well, I can’t let you leave”, “Why not” Erica says. “Because …” Mya stops talking, the room goes silent and then we hear something faint “I’m hungry” Mya throws off Erica's hat to reveal bear ears and slashes Erica barely missing, Erica looks around “My shirt, and my Knife that's all I need” She thinks to herself and mad dashes towards her weapon.

 

Mya slashes Erica again “Do you think you can beat me” Mya puts her foot onto Erica “I may look small but I can lift ten times my weight” she presses her foot down onto Erica with a sadistic grin on her face. Erica gets mad “What do you want?” Erica says, “I’ll smash you, eat you, and toss you outback like the rest of the bones” Mya shouts. 

 

Erica gets madder, and her voice gets deeper “Oh I’d like to see you try” Erica says, “Good because, you’ll never see your r*tarded girlfriend again you f*ggot”, this pushes Erica over the edge she grabs Mya’s foot and lifts it up, red energy comes out of her she dashes at Mya kicking her in the face, stomach, and breasts. 

 

Erica stomps on Mya’s face, Mya’s face goes through the wood and into the dirt. “Looks like you’ll never see your brother again” Erica shouts, “I lied, I don’t have a brother I did that to lure you in, feel bad for me so I can strike you while you sympathize with me I haven’t eaten in days I shouldn’t have tried to eat you.”

 

“Why didn’t you kill me while I was asleep” Erica questions, “Because, they taste better when there alive and healthy” Mya says “And I’d get more full”, Erica lifts up her foot up “Fine I’ll help you get food under one condition”, “What is it?” Mya asks, “You help me find Jessica” Erika shouts.

 

“Interesting… ok” Mya says with a big grin on her face “But, you don’t even have a power”, “That will be a problem” Erika says rubbing her chin, “Wait unless you overpowering me was your superpower reactivate it” Mya shouts, “I don’t know how” Erica says, “C’mon” Mya says “Let’s think when did it activate” Mya asks, “When you insulted Jessica” Erika answers.

 

“If she’s your love then” Mya sits and ponders “Maybe your power is about love”, “Possibly” Erica says “So if I meet Jessica my power will be doubled if not tripled”, “Yeah, after all what's the worst that could happen right?” Mya says “I’ll come with you.”

 

[Meanwhile between Erica waking up in the cabin to defeating Mya]

 

“How am I supposed to get across this river?” Jessica says, “Hey, you.” A boy with long blue hair, a brown vest, khaki pants, and a stone pistol approaches her. “Yes” Jessica says, “I saw your fight with Craig a few minutes ago” Tha man says “I also saw that ninja kid Kai.”

 

“Why didn’t you intervene” Jessica asks, “There's a reason for everything I do” The boy says as he looks up into the sky “And there’s a reason for me to do this”

 

The boy walks to the river and turns it into ice, “How did you pull that off?” Jessica asks in shock. “Alchemy” The boy says, “Alchemy” Jessica thought “That boy warned me about alchemists” Jessica turns to look up at the sky.

 

“How does alchemy work?” Jessica asks “I heard about it in my previous life, but never got a true grasp on it”, “Alchemy is turning something undesirable more desirable, in is this case I turned water into Ice” The boy continues to say this “Alchemy isn’t magic they are two totally different things alchemy allows me to change elements for example I can turn water into steam or Ice, but I can’t turn water into gold because there isn’t a similar element.”

“What's your name” Jessica asks, “My name, call me whatever you want” The boy continues to say.

 

“I’ll call you bluey because you have blue hair” Jessica says, “Not as bad as sh*t rag” Bluey says “Let's get to walking” Bluey steps on the ice and turns around “Don’t break it.”

0