Chapter 6 – The Breaking Process
38 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"How'd you find me anyway?" I said as Floppy dragged me towards Hogwarts through muddy, rain-slicked grounds. "You were like, right on top of me practically, after I transformed." 

"You're too arrogant and cocky for your own good, Weakling." Floppy rolled his eyes, tugging at my arm. I stumbled beside him, trying to wiggle out of the ropes binding my wrists together in front of me. "You were right that none of us knew how to hack a phone due to being technologically illiterate - due to, uh, none of us actually bothering with that Muggle nonsense, anyway..." 

Floppy looked suddenly nervous and scoffed. I smirked. 

"Sure..." 

"Shut up, Weakling. But the Dark Lord recognised where you were from the wallpaper." 

"What? How?" I said, bemused. "He's never stepped foot in my godfather's place... has he?" 

Floppy laughed. "No. Obviously not, dumbass." 

I glared at him. 

"He remembered it from when he went through your head, apparently. He was looking for all your sexual encounters to see if anyone had gotten you pregnant before, and happened upon Weasley licking your cunt the summer before fifth year." 

I wrinkled my nose at his vulgar language, and aimed a kick at his shin. Floppy caught me before I landed it, flipping me onto my back on the wet mud. The wind was knocked out of me, and I blinked up at the grey sky, stars in my vision from smacking my head on the ground. 

"Shit! Uh - c'mon, get up." 

I was lifted up into Floppy's arms, and he used his Beater strength to carry me up the path towards the school. I watched his pale face above me as my head spun. 

"Why were you sent to get me anyway? Are you Tommy's lackey, now?" I murmured. 

Floppy scoffed again, glancing down at me. "No. I - I needed to redeem myself... I've not been myself lately... been weak, even..." 

I watched him, intrigued. He's not been himself, he's been weak... and from what I've seen, he's been struggling to keep control of himself, been wrestling with something inside him... 

"But that's of no concern to you, Weakling." Floppy whispered, his eyes glinting. "No more from you. Shut up." 

Floppy's a demon, right? And demons have to possess a human to be able to walk around on this earth as one, right? So that means Felix Malfoy - the real Felix Malfoy - is possessed by Floppy, the demon. And has been, all this time, since first year. 

Is that what Floppy's been struggling with? Is the real Felix Malfoy trying to break out of him at last? 

"Felix," I breathed, pouting up at him, hoping my hunch was correct, "Felix, please... let me go." 

Floppy's eyes flickered with panic and anxiety, and for a split second I thought he was going to turn around and carry me back to the gates. But the flicker was gone next moment, Floppy's eyes were fixed in front of us, and I was being carried up the stone steps to the Entrance Hall. 

"Right, you have to stand up and walk on your own now, please." Floppy told me as we reached the doors, setting me down. I swayed on my feet. 

"What's my incentive?" I said, very aware of the wet mud dampening my clothes and clinging to my hair. 

"Just c'mon." Floppy growled, grabbing my arm again. I tugged fruitlessly at the rope around my wrists as he banged on the castle doors with his other fist. 

The door on the left opened almost immediately. A Death Eater that I recognised instantly - Amycus Carrow - popped his head out, then beckoned Floppy in quickly, his eyes gleaming at me. I was tugged inside, and Carrow led the way down to the dungeons. 

"The Dark Lord will be mighty pleased to see your gift, Malfoy." Carrow grunted with a grin as we made our way down a corridor which I remembered led to Snape's quarters, along with a few other teachers'. "Great job on finding her." 

I rolled my eyes, realising that I was the 'gift,' as Floppy said, "Thank you, Professor Carrow." 

We stopped outside quarters which I didn't know the ownership of, and Carrow knocked. I turned to Floppy, staring right into his eyes, and pleaded, "Please, Felix, you know what he's going to do to me, please don't let him do this -" 

"Shut up, slut!" Carrow aimed his wand at me. 

I ignored him, watching Floppy's expression soften before hardening again, then repeating. "Felix... don't let him do the bad things to me... help me..." 

"I said shut it! Crucio!" 

I fell to the ground, screaming; excruciating pain was coursing through my body, making me jerk around, trying to wrench my wrists free so that I could claw at my hair - 

"No!" 

A cold, chilling voice spoke above me, clear cut through the screams, and suddenly the pain vanished. I lay on the stone floor, shivering. 

"Get her up." The voice said. "Why is she covered in mud?" 

I was hoisted onto my feet by Floppy, who bowed his head. 

"You do not wish to tell me? That is fine..." 

I looked up into Tom Riddle's face, his red eyes gleaming in hunger at me. They bored into my eyes, searching... I could feel him rooting around in my head, and I shuddered at the memory of Floppy telling me Riddle had looked for my past sexual encounters - what else had he discovered and watched? 

Riddle pulled back from my mind slightly and smirked at me, before I felt him dive back in and pull the memory of Floppy flipping me onto my back to the front of my mind. 

Riddle's smirk dropped, and he turned to Floppy with a slight scowl. "You always manage to injure her! Crucio!" 

Floppy writhed on the ground, yelling; I shivered on my feet, my wrists slack in their bondage, not even bothering to struggle anymore. 

Next second, Floppy had stopped. Riddle glanced down at him in disdain before turning to Carrow. "You are aware that the rule dictates that your part comes into effect when the school term starts and ONLY when the school term starts?" 

"Yes, My Lord." Carrow muttered. 

"And yet you broke that rule?" 

"Yes, My Lord." 

"We shall discuss an appropriate punishment inside." Riddle pointed the three of us into the quarters, and Floppy grasped my upper arm, pulling me harshly inside. 

We entered a large drawing room, the furniture inside placed around the edges of the room, leaving a large space in the centre. I knew what that space was for. I shuddered as Riddle pointed me into the middle, then directed Carrow onto his knees before me. Riddle swept around to join me, eyes on Carrow. My eyes flickered around the room; I noticed several Death Eaters were dotted around the room, watching, and among them was Snape. My jaw clenched. 

"Now, Daisy; Amycus has managed to break a rather important rule of mine." Riddle said in a low, dangerous voice. "Everyone here in this room knows that you are not to be harmed in any way by anyone other than me until the start of the school term; after that, it is up to the discretion of the Hogwarts professors to decide which punishments will be inflicted on those who do not behave, and as I am aware that you are quite the troublemaker," Riddle's mouth curled upwards very slightly as he said this, "then I know that it will be impossible to avoid punishing you and bringing you into line. But for now it is a pleasure that only I have. And Amycus needs punishment for disobeying me. So..." 

Riddle leaned forward and snatched Carrow's wand, offering it to me. My heart was pounding; he wanted to force me to attend his Dark Hogwarts? He thought the professors would use torture as punishment? He wants me to just torture somebody right now, while I'm not even under a love potion? 

"No." I said, taking a step back. "No way. I'm not your little puppet on a fucking string." 

Riddle thrust the wand towards me, his eyes glinting. "Take the wand, Daisy. You know the spell." 

I shook my head wildly, looking around the room frantically; I caught Snape's eye, and he stared back, his expression uninterpretable. "No. You don't fucking control me." 

"Last chance." Riddle said softly. 

I eyed the wand in his hand. I could just take it and try to fight him; but I knew I could never win against him when he would most definitely be expecting it. 

"Fuck off." I spat. 

"Crucio!" 

I had been expecting this, too, but it didn't make it any less painful when I dropped to my knees on the stone floor, shaking and screaming, white-hot pain striking me in every nerve in my body. It went on for what seemed like hours; my body jerking against the hard, cold ground, pain twisting through me and breaking me into pieces. 

Eventually I surfaced, gasping. Riddle was crouching in front of me, arms resting on his knees casually, his own wand pointed straight at me. 

"Are you going to do as I say, Daisy?" 

His voice was light, almost as casual as his posture, but I could hear the irritating smugness behind it. I glared up at him through my tears. 

"Fuck. Off!" I repeated, though my voice cracked. 

The process was repeated so many times I couldn't count. Riddle would torture me, stop and ask me if I would do his bidding, then when I rejected him he would resume the Cruciatus Curse. Eventually I couldn't take it anymore; sobbing, I nodded, and Riddle's lips curled into a nasty, evil grin. He reached out, grabbing me by the arm and hoisting me up, and set me down on my feet. I stumbled slightly. 

"You know the spell, Daisy..." Riddle repeated, watching me with a dark hunger. Fear and shame washed through me, and I reached out with both my hands, my wrists shaking in their bondage, taking the wand in my right hand and aiming my tied hands at Carrow. 

"C-Crucio..." I whispered, shaking, but nothing happened. "I - I can't do it, I have to mean it -" 

Riddle converged on me, slipping a hand around my waist and bending to purr into my ear, "Don't be absurd. You are a powerful witch, Daisy, more powerful than you know... you can do that spell, you are more than capable..." 

I pulled away from him, shaking more violently now. "C-Crucio!" 

Carrow dropped; his yells and screeches filled the drawing room, and I closed my eyes, aware of the tears now streaming down my face. 

Once Riddle was satisfied with my performance, he ordered everyone apart from me out of his quarters. I watched Floppy's jacket swish out of sight behind the shutting door, and swallowed, hard. 

"Now, Daisy..." Riddle approached me, his lips quirked in a small smirk, "it's time to get down to business. Have I broken you yet...?" 

He reached out for my face; I flinched, and he laughed quietly, resting his hand on my right cheek, swiping his thumb over my skin. 

"It'll take a lot more than a little torture and mind games to break me." I said, quashing the fear that was writhing in the pit of my stomach. 

Riddle's smirk grew wider. "Is that so? I'm impressed, Miss Potter; most people would have folded by the time they had been forced to torture another person while under no enchantment." 

"I'm not that easy." I said defiantly, meeting his eyes with my own. 

"I'd say different; rather the contrary, if my memory serves me correctly." Riddle's eyes moved to my chest, and they darkened. "You are rather easy, Miss Potter." 

"I didn't mean it in that way, and you know it, you pig." I growled, ripping myself out of his grip. I took several steps back, glancing around; there was nowhere for me to run, I was in a corner, but there was a door next to me - 

"Your hands are tied." Riddle said softly, advancing. "You cannot fight me." 

"I can try my best." I said, and spun on my heel. Making for the door, I ran and burst through it; I tripped forward, unable to balance myself due to my wrists being tied in front of me, but I managed to right myself. I propelled myself forward, getting in four steps before a sharp stinging sensation landed on the small of my back, and I fell forward onto a soft surface, whimpering. 

Two seconds later and I was rolled onto my back harshly, making me stare up at the ceiling and Riddle, who was pinning me down by my shoulders. His face was the picture of a cat playing with its food before eating it; his little smirk was smug, and his eyes were twinkling with enjoyment. To my disquiet, I realised that I was on what I assumed to be his bed. 

And suddenly, his lips were on mine. I spluttered, writhing; Riddle was a lot stronger than he looked as he pinned me down forcefully, his lips moving against mine as I struggled against him. And as soon as they were on me, they were off me; I gasped in breaths of air as Riddle towered over me, his smirk wider. 

"Fuck you!" I panted, trying desperately to jerk my hands out of the rope. 

"I'm afraid it will be me fucking you." Riddle purred evilly, grabbing me by the lower arm and yanking me up. I stumbled again, and glared at him. "Unfortunately for you, Miss Potter, I like complete control over whoever is under me." 

I stared at him, fuming. The fear was swimming in my chest, but it was diluted by a surprising amount of anger; this asshole was really getting to me. Who did he think he was? 

Riddle watched my face, and he bit his lip briefly. "I'm going to have so much fun breaking you tonight..." 

The fear flooded me this time, overpowering the anger; against my will, I whimpered, and I wrenched away from him, making for the door. Riddle casually flicked his wand at it, and the door slammed shut. I whirled around, desperately searching; another door, but it was the bathroom - I took a step in, hoping that there would be another door, but it was literally just a bathroom - I tried to back out, but Riddle was in the doorway, and he forced his way in, shutting the door behind him - 

"Good idea." He said. "You DO need a shower. You're covered in mud from when Malfoy bested you." Riddle considered me for a moment, and flicked his wand; the rope fell away from my wrists, and I flexed them in relief. "Undress." 

"What?" I said. "No." 

"Do it." Riddle said. "Or I'll make you." 

I folded my arms, glaring at him. 

Riddle smirked again. "All right. Imperio!" 

Take off your clothes... take them off, Daisy... just take off your clothes... 

Okay... fine... I reached up to my cami top, tugging it up over my head and letting it drop on the ground. Riddle's eyes moved down my body, fixating on my chest, and he licked his lips. 

Keep going... take off your shorts and your underwear... take it all off... 

I reached for my shorts, and paused. Wait... I don't want to take my clothes off. I don't want him to look at me naked. 

Take off your clothes, Daisy... take them all off... 

No. No, I don't want to. I won't. 

Take it off... take it all off... 

"No!" I shouted, staggering. "No, I won't!" 

Riddle was no longer smirking. He advanced upon me quickly, and I shrank back against the shower's glass door. 

"Take. Off. Your clothes." He said softly. His wand jabbed into my side, and I winced as a spark shot from the end of it, burning me. 

I trembled as I dropped my shorts to my feet, slowly kicking off my socks and shoes. Tears prickling in the corners of my eyes, I reluctantly unclipped my bra and removed my knickers, turning away from Riddle as his eyes dropped lower. 

"Get in the shower." He said after a long moment of taking me in. I had never obeyed any of his commands as fast as I shut the shower door behind me, turning the knob on the shower and hoping that the steam would quickly cover the glass and obscure me from his gaze. 

But my hope was short lived, as Riddle kept his wand aimed at the screen, and the steam didn't seem to fog up the glass at all. I swallowed hard again, and turned back to the shower. I let the water run all over my body and rubbed the magical cloth over me, letting the soap drift across me and siphon away the mud. I could feel Riddle's eyes on me as I washed my body and hair, and I still felt dirty as I stepped out, my body smelling fresh and clean. 

"That was an experience." Riddle commented as he directed me back into his bedroom by his wand. "You really have a beautiful body, Daisy. A masterpiece, to be appreciated by admirers of art." 

"Shut up, you corny fuck." I said, seething. 

"Change into those, Daisy." Riddle pointed at a set of lacy, very revealing lingerie and a silky robe laid out on his bed, ignoring my rebuttal. 

I rolled my eyes at him and did as he said, eyeing his wand warily. I scoffed at the bra, which was so lacy it didn't even hide my nipples, and the panties, which was more like a larger-than-usual thong, and slipped the silky robe on over them, tying it together in an attempt to cover as much skin as possible. 

Riddle was still watching me silently with a creepy smile on his face. I crossed my arms over my chest, frowning, my eyes moving around the room to try to spot a way out. 

"I'd like you to drink this goblet of Amortentia." Riddle said conversationally, turning to his dresser and producing a goblet out of nowhere. I backed away, fear leaping in my chest again at the sight of it. "It will not be a discussion; you will drink it." 

"No fucking way." I said, my voice trembling. "Never again, I swear to Godric." 

"I want you to take this goblet willingly," Riddle's eyes gleamed hungrily, "and drink it all until there is nothing left. I want you to do this completely consensually." 

"Well, then, you'd be waiting forever, because it'll never happen." I snapped at him, backing up into the bedside table. 

Riddle cocked his head at me. "Is that so? Crucio!" 

I fell to the ground, screaming. The same white-hot pain that I'd felt earlier struck me again, making me writhe, twitch, feel the searing pain spread throughout my body, leaving me breathless and aching. 

"Drink it." 

"No." 

More screaming, more pain. 

"Drink it."

"N-no!" 

Screaming. Pain. 

"Drink. It." 

"N-n-no..." 

Screaming, crying, and yet more pain. 

Eventually, Riddle stopped. He was leaning casually against his dresser, twirling his wand in his hands, looking down at me with a corner of his mouth turned down. He looked rather annoyed. 

"Really, Daisy, why must you be so difficult?" Riddle frowned. "You're not going to break from the Cruciatus Curse alone, are you?"

"You can't break me." I spat blood onto the floor, glaring defiantly up at him. 

"We'll see about that." Riddle said. "I enjoy torturing you, Daisy, but after several hours it starts to lose its appeal. You are aware I can plant images in your mind; I did it to attempt to lure you to the Department of Mysteries, remember?"

I nodded sullenly. 

"Well, I'd like to try a different approach to breaking you tonight. I'd like to show you just what exactly you and I would do to your little friends if I captured them." 

My heart started pounding, and ignoring my aches and pains across my body, I sat up swiftly. "What?" 

Riddle smirked. "Hmm. What about your brother, Harry? And your best friends, Terry and George? And... your boyfriend, Fred?" 

"No, no, please don't show me that," I pleaded - I could only imagine the horrors he would do to them if he had them in his grasp, and I did not want to see it, "please don't, I don't want to -" 

Riddle's eyes glinted maliciously. They bored into mine... 

Fred, George, Terry, and Harry were writhing on the floor in front of me and Riddle, screaming, yelling, clawing at the floor, leaving bloody trails where their nails were... I was raising my wand beside Riddle's, helping him... 

I didn't know how long the false vision went on for, but once Riddle let me out of it, I fell back onto the floor, gasping with tears streaming down my cheeks. 

"Oh Godric... oh Godric... please..." I breathed out, hot tears blurring my vision and splashing onto the floor beneath me. My heart hurt. I just wanted it to end. 

"The potion, Daisy?" Riddle said lightly, holding out the goblet. I sat up and took it from him without complaint, pausing as I smelled the scent I had been so wary of the whole past year. I had made it such a big deal to avoid it for so long, and now here I was about to drink it willingly. 

"Daisy?" 

Riddle's cold, sadistic voice cut through my doubts, and my mind wandered back to the vision of Fred's eyes staring into mine, begging me to kill him... and I brought the goblet to my lips, slowly draining the whole thing. 

"That's right..." Riddle cooed softly as he watched me, his eyes darkening. "Good girl..." 

I swallowed, my body trembling. 

I looked up at Riddle. For a second I thought it hadn't worked, I had finally learned how to fight even the strongest of love potions... 

But then the pink clouds rushed in, and I felt slightly dizzy. Tom was smirking lazily down at me, and I crawled forward onto my knees in front of him, gazing up at him with wonder. 

"I love you, Tommy..." 

Tom threaded his fingers through my hair, his other hand unbuckling his belt in front of my face. "Mmm... if you love me so much... why don't you show me?" 

And I eagerly opened my mouth for him as his head fell back in pleasure, Tom's triumphant expression clearly about more than just what was happening beneath his waistline.

0