Chapter 7 – Blood
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10 HOURS EARLIER 

*Fred's POV* 

"Where the hell is she?" I paced around the kitchen of Grimmauld Place, my hands in my hair. "She was supposed to be back over an hour ago." 

"Chill out, she's fine." George tried to reassure me, but his face was pale and anxious. "She'll have just gotten distracted and is probably fucking around somewhere in a bar or a shopping centre or something." 

"No!" I almost shouted, tugging at my hair. "She wouldn't do that to - to me. She's reckless and chaotic, sure, but she wouldn't let me sit here and worry like this!" 

The door burst open, and I spun on my heel. Sirius and Emily entered the kitchen, faces grim and as pale as George's. Harry leapt up from his chair; Terry looked around from where he was curled up on his, lowering his hands from his face; Kylie, Ron, and Hermione stopped their hushed conversation in the corner and turned. 

"It's not good news." Emily said flatly. 

My heart stopped in terror. "Where is she?" I demanded. "What's happened to her?" 

Sirius heaved a deep sigh, his eyes swimming with a muted fury. "We were notified by the Order members stationed in Hogsmeade about fifteen minutes ago that they'd seen some suspicious activity outside the Hogwarts gates. They'd seen Felix Malfoy Apparating with Daisy right outside them, and... and he took her inside." 

My heart all but stopped. Daisy's... in Hogwarts? But... but it's been taken over by Snape, hasn't it? It's run by Death Eaters now. 

I collapsed into a chair, burying my face in my hands. George sat down beside me, resting a hand on my shoulder. 

"And apparently Voldemort has set up camp there." Emily continued. "According to our sources, he's living at Hogwarts part-time. So..." 

I felt like the floor was falling from under me. No... Daisy couldn't be there with him... this couldn't be happening... not again... 

"So Daisy's getting tortured by Riddle right now." Harry spat, his fists clenching. "Is that what you're telling me?" 

Emily bowed her head. "Yeah, Harry. Most likely." 

The room fell into a stunned silence. Terry took in a great, shuddering breath. None of us wanted to say what we were all thinking: that Daisy was probably under a love potion right now, and was having unspeakable things done to her. 

"We need a plan." I spoke up, the churning in the pit of my stomach making me feel sick. "We need to get her out." 

Sirius laughed humourlessly. "Fred, no offence, but it's really not as simple and easy as you think it is. Hogwarts has been taken over now, it is heavily guarded, Voldemort himself is there - we'd have to plan for weeks, months even -" 

"And that's what we'll do, isn't it?" I said stubbornly, standing up again. "If that's what it takes? We'll plan for months." 

Sirius regarded me for a moment, something similar to pride in his eyes, then nodded. "Yeah, that's what we'll do. You know," he smiled briefly, "I'm glad Daisy picked you to be her partner. You're the only one I would have approved of." 

I met his eyes and nodded once. We'll plan, we'll find her... we'll fight for her. 

~~~ 

PRESENT TIME 

*Daisy's POV* 

Tom was the most handsome man I'd ever seen in my life. He looked exactly my age, and looked exactly like his diary Horcrux; I remembered it so clearly, remembered thinking he was lowkey hot as fuck. 

And now here I was, five years later, with my lips on his very real, very warm ones. I made a soft noise into his mouth as his tongue swept around mine, then he parted from me, turning back to his dresser with a smug little smile. 

He hadn't stopped smiling like that since last night, when I'd swallowed his orgasm. Wondering just what he was so smug about, I lounged back on the bed that we'd broke in all last night, watching him. His dark hair was in a slight quiff, looking effortlessly windswept, and his crimson eyes were moving across the contents of his drawers. His eyebrows were furrowed slightly in concentration as he lifted out a black button-up shirt, and I shivered in delight as I watched his tongue move briefly over his lips, wetting them; my eyes moved across his high cheekbones, his sharp jawline; down, taking in Tom's surprisingly toned body, his strong arms, his moderately muscled torso... 

"Just what are you thinking about, Daisy?" 

I jumped at the smooth, seductive voice. Tom's red eyes were looking at me in amusement. He bent closer, his eyes boring into mine. I felt him in my head, felt his eyes peering into my thoughts; Tom pulled back, smirking. 

"You find me sexually attractive even without the Amortentia, don't you?" He purred, folding his arms slowly. "You may have hated it, but you always got a little hot looking at me, didn't you? And little twelve-year-old you had a crush on me when you met and befriended my memory... adorable." 

I fluttered my eyelashes up at him. "Of course I found you hot. Just as much as I do now... you're the hottest person I've ever laid eyes on... except..." 

The pink clouds that were humming in my brain faltered; Tom narrowed his eyes at me. 

"Except who?" 

"Er - myself, of course." I faked a smirk up at him, driving the random sudden thoughts of Fred Weasley out of my head. But it had been too late; Tom had seen. 

My scar flared up; Tom had explained to me that he'd figured out an enchantment to stop it hurting me when he was nearby, but he clearly hadn't figured out how to make it stop tuning in to his emotions. I winced as it burned on my forehead, a rage that was not my own churning in my stomach, and Tom stepped closer. 

"You think that blood traitor is more attractive than me?" He said softly. "You think the Weasley boy supersedes me?" 

"N-no -" I stammered, clutching my forehead. The pink clouds were fading to a pale pastel, fear thrumming through my chest. 

"You do." Tom said. "Do not lie to me." 

"No - p-please - you're so hot, you -" 

"But I'm only second in your eyes?" Tom said dangerously, his eyes flashing. "We'll just have to change that, won't we?" 

And, swiftly, he turned back to his dresser. Another goblet, identical to last night's, appeared in his hand, and he approached me again, holding it out. 

"Drink up, Miss Potter." 

I looked into his eyes as I downed the seductive-smelling red wine inside. Another wicked smirk unfurled on his face as he watched me, and he bit his lip briefly when I lowered the goblet, showing him that it was empty. 

"Good girl..." 

I shivered as Tom took the cup from me, turning back to me and pressing me gently down onto the bed beneath me. His hands moved down my body to my robe, his lips landing on mine and moving with mine feverishly, and I moaned softly into his mouth as the pink clouds throbbed pleasantly in my mind. His lips rubbed against mine so deliciously, and I squirmed underneath him as his tongue swiped across my bottom lip, prodding into my mouth. 

Tom's hands reached the edges of my robe and tugged it off me. I lay naked under him as his hands explored my body, tracing over me... he broke away from me to palm at my breasts, his eyes darkening as he drank in the sight of them - before his eyes dropped to my hips, and he froze. 

"W-what is it?" I struggled to sit up, the pink clouds pulsing impatiently. I followed his gaze to my love handles, where finger-shaped bruises were staining my skin purple. I flushed; Tom snapped his furious face up to stare into my eyes, and visions of the threesome I'd had with Fred and George in Grimmauld Place floated to the front of my mind. 

"What a little whore you are." Tom said softly. "You like to have your slutty body filled, do you? You like it rough?" 

"Whatever you like." I said eagerly, leaning forward. "Please, just fuck me." 

"Hmm..." Tom's fingers traced over the bruises, and I could see a possessive glint in his eyes. "I'll -" 

And he broke off again. His eyes were staring directly in between my legs. I looked down. My inner thighs were stained red. 

"I was not aware I was that rough with you last night, Miss Potter." Tom said nonchalantly. "My apologies." 

"Oh." I laughed. "Oh, no, don't worry. I think it's my time of the month, just. There's no need to ever apologise for fucking me right, Tommy..." 

Tom's eyes flashed; he shoved me back down onto the bed, pinning me there. "I thought I told you to call me 'Master.'" 

"But I prefer 'Tommy.'" I pouted up at him. "It's more intimate... don't you know how much I love you, baby?" 

Tom blinked in surprise down at me, before he quickly composed himself again. 

"But," I continued, purring, "we can definitely try out 'Master' in bed... I'm not opposed to a little roleplay..." 

"Never mind that now." Tom growled, though I could feel he was now rock hard. "You are menstruating?" 

"I guess." I shrugged up at him. 

I felt a random flare of rage in my stomach. Tom glared down at me. 

"I suppose I have all the time I need to give you my child." Tom mused, moving his hand down my body again. "It does not matter; I can still take you like this." 

I shivered at the thought of Tom taking me while I was bleeding. Tom leaned in again, kissing along my neck, and the pink clouds whirled around my head in excitement. Then he bit down, hard; I shuddered as his teeth sank into my neck, sucking hard, and I felt blood pulse out of the wound he left on my neck as he drew back, a small trail of blood trickling from his mouth, his eyes darkened so much they were nearly black. 

"Do you have a blood kink, Master?" I purred, and Tom swore quietly. 

"Yes, that is correct." He said, his eyes boring into me. "More of a torture kink. It excites me to see people in pain." 

"I bet." I giggled. "Okay, Master, why don't you torture me then? Draw some blood... make me scream..." 

Tom smirked. I shifted on the bed, watching as he drew his wand and pointed it at me. "Crucio!" 

I screamed, writhing on the bed, thrashing about as a thousand bolts of electricity rattled through my body, shocking me, burning my nerve endings; I jerked and shuddered as an intense stinging shot along all my limbs, ripping my skin from my bones - 

Then it stopped. There were less aches and pains than usual after the Cruciatus Curse due to me being on a mattress rather than a hard stone floor, but I still winced as the after-shocks went through me. Tom's eyes were locked on me, hungry and full of desire. 

"Mmm..." Tom said. I noticed his free hand was down his boxers, moving back and forth. "Did you like that, Daisy? Did you like suffering under my wand?" 

"So... so much, Master." I panted, shuddering violently as another after-effect struck me. "Do it again." 

The pink clouds danced as Tom raised his wand again, making me fall back onto the mattress time after time, shrieking and screaming and crying, and eventually he stopped in favour of a small knife he produced from his nightstand, straddling me and leaning down over me. 

"You have such a pretty face, so I won't touch it." Tom purred, tracing the edge of the knife down my cheek. "Maybe I'll slice your pretty throat..." 

He traced the knife over my bleeding hickey. Tom's eyes moved over it, and he bit his lip. 

"Or... here." He pressed the tip of the blade down on my chest, and I bit my own lip to keep in the pained squeal. He sliced along my skin, his eyes widening ever so slightly in excitement and lust, watching the blood spill from my pale skin. "Mm... and maybe here." Another slice, more blood rolling down the curves of my body. "And... mmm..." I whimpered loud this time, feeling the sharp sting as the blood gushed from my deep cut. 

"Please, Master..." I pleaded quietly, though I wasn't quite sure what I was pleading for. "Please..."

"I can't take this anymore." Tom said roughly, shifting his body in between my legs and swiftly removing his boxers. He propped my legs up, spreading them; he positioned himself and slid into me, shutting his eyes and groaning low. 

I tightened around him as he slammed his hands down on mine, pinning me to the bed. His crimson eyes opened, dropping to the bleeding cuts he'd left across my body, and I felt him throb inside me. It didn't take long for him to get close; dropping my legs halfway through, he leaned down over me, letting my blood rub up against him, slicking our bodies; I winced and whined as the friction caused my cuts to burn; my hole was lighting up as he pounded me, squeezing around him as he filled me so good; then I reached my high, arching my back into him, moaning his name breathily as a wave of ecstasy washed over me. 

Tom followed soon after, pulsing in me, and I could feel his warmth spreading in me as he collapsed on top of me, panting slightly. He rutted into me, breathing into my neck, and I shivered as his tongue moved across the still throbbing hickey. 

"Seeing your blood... really makes me feel alive, Miss Potter." 

Something about this groaned sentence made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. The pink clouds turned grey for a split second, before blooming back out to pink. 

And I found myself wondering... why didn't this situation feel quite... right?

0