Chapter 14 – We are the DA
40 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are you not glad we decided to do this, Daisy?" 

I looked up from my magazine, reaching up to prop my sunglasses on top of my head. I glanced over at Tom, who was reclining lazily on the sunlounger beside me, watching me. 

"I know we had our reservations at first, but really, we ARE winning the war in Britain, and we deserved a little break." 

"Mhm." I said, setting the magazine down. "It's really beautiful here, Tommy. Thanks for taking me." 

We were in Tenerife, lounging beside the pool outside our private cabin on the beach. The sky was pure blue; the waves were rolling in softly; the sun was beating down on us relentlessly, and I could feel my pale skin was going to tan at least slightly before the week was up. 

"It is my pleasure, my love." Tom said. He looked at me for another second, then swung his legs off the lounger. "I am going to get more strawberries. This is the last one." 

He held up the large strawberry to show me, then made to put it into his mouth; I leaned forward, swiping it off him, and popped it into my own mouth, smirking. 

Tom's jaw fell open for a split second, then he moved; I shot up from my lounger, giggling, and ran along the edge of the pool. I shrieked as he grabbed me around the waist, pulling me sideways; we both fell into the water, making a huge splash. 

"Where is it? Give it back to me." Tom demanded, wrestling me in close to him as I tried to doggy paddle away, still giggling. "It is mine." 

I swallowed, and grinned. "Don't have it." 

"Show me your mouth. Go on, then." 

I raised an eyebrow slowly, opening wide and sticking my tongue out. Tom's gaze dropped to my tongue, his eyes unexpectedly darkening. His hands drifted across my skimpy-bikini-clad body under the water, and I heard him let out a deep, quiet sigh. 

"What is it, Tommy?" I teased. "Cat got your tongue?" 

Tom pressed his lips onto mine, backing me into the side of the pool. His hand drifted down in between my legs, and I let out a soft squeal into his mouth as his fingers slipped past my bikini thong. 

His tongue massaged mine slowly as I gasped into his mouth; I felt up his wet, toned chest as our bare skin pressed against each other's. He rubbed at me, and I sagged weakly into his arms, whining as our bare legs slid against each other's under the water. 

Then his fingers prodded at my hole; I moaned against him as one finger entered me, sliding in slow and deep, and I trembled as I felt the finger curl against my g-spot. 

"M-more." I mewled, and I felt Tom smirk against my lips as another finger entered me, rubbing against my insides and curling deliciously. I gasped and moaned against him as my hands slid up and down his wet back, trying to hold on but the water making it slippery. His other hand caressed my body, curling around my waist under the water. 

Soon I was clenching around his long fingers, gasping his name, collapsing into his shoulder as he groaned, keeping them jammed up me as I shuddered. 

"Daisy, you squeeze me so tight..." Tom purred, burying his face in my neck. I felt his teeth nip me and shivered. "I am anticipating how you are going to feel around my dick..." 

I opened my eyes in surprise at his very blunt language, but bit my lip as I felt his hardness pressing against me. I reached down into his swim shorts, wrapping my hand around him. Tom's dark red eyes were fixated on me, and he let out a low groan as I started moving my hand. He withdrew his fingers from inside me and both his hands drifted up my body, landing on my breasts. 

Tom massaged my breasts in his hands as I stroked him, going faster as he licked his lips, gazing down at my chest with eyes full of lust and desire. He bucked his hips into my hand as I swiped my thumb over something sensitive, and he swore softly as I arched my back into him, his fingers tracing over my nipples underneath my bikini. 

"C'mon, baby, c'mon, come on me..." I purred into his ear, and Tom swore again, tugging himself out of my grasp. 

"I want to come inside you." He said forcefully, pulling my legs apart; under the water, our bottoms were both torn off, and they floated next to us as Tom hoisted my legs around his waist, rubbing himself against my core. I threw my head back, biting my lip and squeezing my eyes shut as he entered me. "Let's make a baby..." 

I shivered in delight at the dirty things he was saying, and sighed breathily as he started sliding in and out of me. The water made everything so much more wet and slippery, and it heightened the eroticism of the situation as we slid against each other. 

But when I opened my eyes, I jumped in his arms. "Uh - Tom -" 

"What?" He said roughly into my neck, thrusting hard into me. 

"People can - can see us." I stammered, looking wide-eyed beyond him around at the other cabins in the honeymoon resort. 

"I do not care." Tom said, and I felt him throb. 

"But - t-they're looking -" 

"I do not CARE, Daisy." Tom pulsed more inside me, and I moaned as he slammed his hips into me forcefully. 

"Wait - you LIKE it, don't you?" I breathed out, arching my hips against his. "You like t-that all those p-people are across there, watching us, s-s-seeing how good you f-FUCK me -" 

"Daisy -" Tom's hips were moving so fast now that we were creating waves in the pool. "Fuck -" 

"Why d-don't you come inside m-me, huh?" I said, holding onto him as he pounded into me, making my eyes roll back. "Give them all a sh-show - show them how w-w-well I take it -" 

"I will." Tom groaned. "I WILL -" 

I felt his warmth spread inside me as he rutted into me, moaning against my neck. I squeezed around him as well, whimpering as the pleasure exploded inside me. 

The week of the honeymoon went by in a blur of bliss. We stayed in our little resort area, only venturing out to go sunbathe on the beach. It was one of the happiest times of my life, waking up after a long sleep-in to the windows open and the cool breeze filtering through the light curtains, and Tom's handsome face beside me on the pillow, gazing at me in tender adoration. We'd spend the morning eating fruit and croissants on the veranda, and the days were spent letting the sun blanket our skin in warm rays. 

We'd return to the cabin in the evening, where we'd cuddle and listen to a wizarding wireless, more often than not Tom tugging me up to slow dance to a song he liked. It usually ended with both of us laughing and Tom on top of me on the sofa, both of us gazing into each other's eyes, and the nights were spent making love then falling asleep in each other's arms. 

It was perfect. Tom had voiced his doubts to me before the honeymoon about my feelings; I'd just killed Will Ash with the Killing Curse, the first Killing Curse I'd ever performed, and Terry had been sent back to Ravenclaw Tower, probably permanently scarred and traumatised from being forced to watch his best friend being screwed by the Dark Lord, then torturing someone, then actually murdering someone. I'd obviously not felt too good about either of these things, a certain degree of guilt creeping in after watching Tom let his snake Nagini come out of the room in his quarters I hadn't been in yet, to eat Ash's body. 

But taking me here had been the right move; I was certain now that I was deep in love with Tom. 

~~~ 

"Daze, is... it true? Did you... kill someone?" 

I looked up into Louis' concerned blue eyes. He was sitting cross-legged on the sofa beside me, and the Room of Requirement was otherwise empty. 

"Please promise me you won't hate me." I whispered, my bottom lip wobbling. "Please. Even if I say yes." 

"Of course." Louis reached out and put a hand on my knee. "You're my friend. And you're our only hope, I'd be stupid to ever hate you." 

I laughed, shaking my head. "Don't be silly, I can't be your only hope. I'm with Tom, now." 

The messy-haired boy paused, his eyebrows furrowing. "But you are. No matter how your brain's been affected, Daisy... you're our saviour." 

"Alright, calm down there, worshipper." I said, chuckling, and Louis cracked a grin. "I mean, you could always join us. You'd definitely be safe then. I'd ensure your safety, Tom would never do anything to upset me." 

"No way." Louis said, his face hardening. "I'd never resort to seeking asylum with the enemy." 

I looked down into my lap. 

"Sorry, Daisy, I know you love him, but I'd never side with him." 

"I did kill Will Ash." I said suddenly, looking back up. "I pointed my wand at him, said 'Avada Kedavra,' and killed him." 

Louis was silent for a long moment. For a second, I thought he was going to hit me, or get up and leave; but then he looked back at me. "He deserved what he got, I'm not gonna lie." 

"Right?" I said, and I laughed again. Louis chuckled. 

"Listen, Daze... a few of us were thinking, we want to fight back against this new administration." He said, leaning forward. "Not Tom!" He added quickly, though he muttered, "Yet." 

"Okay..." I said. "What would that entail?" 

"We want to fight back against Snape and the Carrows." Louis said. "They can't keep going on with all this shitting on Muggles and torturing students who earn detention crap. We want..." Louis took a deep breath. "Daisy, we want to bring back the DA. Dumbledore's Army." 

I stared at him, gaping. And it was this request from Louis Barnock, Gryffindor sixth year and one of my longest friends, that started to change everything. 

The next night, well after curfew, I'd sneaked out of Tom's quarters while he slept, and headed straight for the Room of Requirement. I arrived last out of everyone else, the room falling silent as I closed the door behind me. 

I turned. A feeling was bubbling up inside of me, one I hadn't felt for a while, but familiar and warmly welcomed, like seeing a childhood friend. A feeling I had only got when I was causing trouble in Umbridge's class, or when I was setting fire to Snape's robes, or when Terry, Fred, George, and I were roaming the castle together, sniggering as we perfectly executed one of our devious pranks.

A feeling of adrenaline, mixed with mischief and... pride. This was my pride. This was who I am. A rebel, a fighter, a prankster... an Insurgent. 

I made eye contact with Terry across the room. His eyes were still haunted, but he nodded at me, a small but determined smile unfolding on his lips. 

"Hey, everyone. I've gathered you all here tonight because we need to do something about this school." I said. "It's turned into something that none of us ever imagined, or wanted, it to be. Muggle-hating, performing the Cruciatus Curse on our fellow students, Snape sitting up there in Dumbledore's office, thinking he's all that... he ISN'T all that!" 

"Hear, hear!" Seamus said loudly, and the group nodded. 

"He's a fucking wanker!" Ginny said, and several giggles spread around the room. 

"You're right, Ginny." I said. "And that's why I'm reforming the DA. It's an insult to Dumbledore's memory that Snape's sitting where he should be, when the greaseball killed him. It's time to take this school back into our hands." 

There was a certain excitement in the air now. The group was larger than normal; more people had joined than in fifth year, Blaise and Theo being two more notable members now. It was still missing some of it's most important members though; Harry, Fred, George, Ron, and Hermione were obviously not here. 

"What are you proposing, Daze?" 

"Are we going to keep practising Defence Against the Dark Arts?" 

"Are we wreaking havoc on these assholes?" 

"Guys." I held a hand up, and everyone shut up. "We'll definitely have meetings where we teach the younger students Defence, as they don't have a class to teach them anymore. But more importantly, I think it's time to teach a bigger lesson." I smirked, and Terry, Draco, Kylie, Louis, and Ginny returned the smirk. "Yes, we WILL be wreaking havoc. We will be messing everything up for Snape and the Carrows. We will be defiant. They'll not know what's hit them." 

And so, we all set out for our first mission; Colin and I were soon painting our first slogan on the wall opposite the headmaster's office. 

'WE ARE THE RIGHTEOUS, 

WE ARE THE FEARLESS, 

WE ARE THE DA.' 

"Isn't that nice?" I stepped back and admired the dripping red paint. 

"It's awesome." Colin said eagerly, grinning at the wall. 

I smirked at the wall a moment longer, before turning to him. "Hey, I meant to ask. How did you get in here, you're a Muggleborn? And why would you even want to come here in the first place?" 

"Well, I wanted to come because I figured letting them know Dennis and I are Muggleborns was far more dangerous than just making them think we're halfbloods and forcing us to come here." Colin said. "You know, attendance for all wizarding children is mandatory now. Your husband enforced that." 

I shrugged. 

"And as for making them think we're halfbloods..." Colin scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "Er, Katie Bell helped us out with that. She taught me her family tree and she's pretending to be our cousin." 

"Oh, right." I smirked wider at the freckled boy, who was steadily turning pink. "Katie helped you out personally, huh?" 

Poor Colin was spared the trouble of having to answer me by Terry and Neville arriving from around the corner, paintbrushes dripping. 

"Hey, boys." I said, and Terry high-fived me. 

"We just got done painting 'Muggles are people too' and 'Fuck Snape' by the staircases." Neville said proudly. 

"Way to go, Nev." I grinned. 

"Listen, Softpaw, I found something in your bag." Terry said quietly, taking me by the wrist and pulling me gently away from the others, who started chattering. "Remember this?" 

He held up a little friendship bracelet, blue and brown, and woven intricately. I recognised it instantly. 

"You gave that to me for our first Christmas as friends." I said, smiling. 

"Yeah. I'm glad you remember." Terry smiled back, reaching out and affixing it to my wrist. "I'm... I'm glad you're starting to come back to us, Softpaw." 

I looked down, feeling slightly guilty. I wasn't coming back to anyone. I loved Tom. And no matter what Terry said or did, I'd never change sides or love Fred again. 

Even if Tom is evil... I can change him. I can make him good. I HAVE to. He can be changed... right? 

Even... even if it's for me?

0