Chapter 30 – Used
46 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Major content warning ⛔️ the topic of rape and sexual assault is a main focus of this chapter and will have mentions throughout the rest of Daisy's story. As I have experience of this myself, I wanted to show that victims can heal and get through difficult times, and that it can happen to anyone, even world-famous, popular Chosen Ones. 

But yeah. I wanted to warn you guys, if this seems like something that might trigger you, I would recommend you skip this chapter. I simply wanted to highlight the horrors of one of the worst things that can happen to a woman and show in the chapters that come after that it is not the end if it happens to you.  Please stay strong ❤️

"You're... you're what?" 

I was blinking, staring at Tom as though I'd never seen him before. His eyes were a handsome, deep brown; they were gazing into mine with such a meaningful intensity that I felt my cheeks heat up. 

"I am sorry, Daisy. I deeply apologise for any hurt that I have caused you." 

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Tom Riddle, You-Know-Poo, Lord fucking Voldemort, was telling me that he was SORRY. Sorry that he'd hurt me! 

"Tom, do you even know how MUCH hurt you've caused me?" I said slowly. "You... you kidnapped me, you tortured me and my friends, you had sex with me without any real consent on my part..." I took a deep breath. "Tom, you killed my parents. You tried to kill ME." 

"I am aware of this." Tom's eyes had gleamed red at the mention of his torture of my friends. "I may... I may be feeling..." 

For the first time since I'd ever even known him, he was struggling for words. I watched his brown eyes dart about in search of what to say; his eyebrows furrowed slightly. 

"... Remorse?" I said in surprise. Surely not... it couldn't be... 

Tom looked back up at me. "Yes. Maybe. It feels... ever since I changed my appearance... that what I have done between when I looked like this, and before I was reborn, was not my doing. I feel... oddly detached from it." 

"Terry was RIGHT." I breathed. I stared at Tom in awe, at his handsome features, so covered in confusion now. "You DO have the mentality of your younger self." 

"Do not get me wrong, Daisy." Tom said. "I did indeed do all of these things. I did dispose of your parents. I did... try to kill you as an infant." He sighed, looking away again. "But I severely regret that. If I had succeeded, I would not have my beautiful wife beside me now. I would not be as happy as I am -" 

"I make you happy!" I blurted out, a huge smile stretching across my face against my will. "Wow, I can't believe you just said that." 

"Can you not?" He said, but I saw a small smile curling on his lips too. "My love, when have I ever made you doubt my love for you?" 

"Er, when you -" I began, but I was cut off by Tom's lips on mine. The kiss was so soft, so sweet, so loving that I forgot all about the fluids slowly leaking down my thighs. 

~~~ 

Tom and I lived in harmony for the next few days. Apart from his small temper tantrum when he'd heard that everyone at the Support Daisy Potter party had either disappeared in the school (into the Room of Requirement) or off Hogwarts grounds (Hagrid off to join the Order most likely) consisting of him leaving our quarters for several hours and coming back with his sleeves rolled up and his hands and forearms covered in blood, he seemed weirdly content. 

He stopped me doing any more chores, instead choosing to take me out around the grounds, enjoying a sunlit walk twice a day, and sit by the fireplace with me and read. Of course, he'd still randomly hit me with the Cruciatus Curse when he was bored, or seduce me into a two-hour-long fuck involving little knives and ropes, but when he wasn't doing these things it really seemed as if he liked spending time with me. 

Tom's eyes had stayed brown, with the exception of times when somebody was getting tortured or when he saw blood. He never brought it up, so I didn't. But I remained cautiously optimistic; he was changing, he was starting to feel emotions other than anger and sadism... 

Tom didn't even take too much offence to the little pranks I had started playing on him ever since I'd started to get more comfortable around him. After he'd spent ten minutes extremely bemused at why his office looked so off, he'd smirked at me in half-amusement, half-exasperation when I explained. 

"I moved everything one inch to the left!" I said proudly in between sniggers. "The look on your face, Tommy - you were so confused!" 

"My little prankster..." Tom purred, and swooped down upon me; our lips met, and I moaned softly and appreciatively into his mouth as he scooped me up, setting me on his desk and stepping in between my legs... 

But, we should all know by now that good things don't last. Because five days into our honeymoon phase, I was shaken awake by a dark figure standing beside the bed. 

I peered closer, my eyes squinting, then they widened; I made to scuttle away when Floppy put a finger to his lips, flapping his other hand at me desperately. 

"Shh, Potter!" He hissed quietly. "Get out of bed and come with me, the door's unlocked, I managed to - c'mon - shh!" 

I hesitated. I threw a glance back at Tom; he was sleeping peacefully next to me, his face glowing slightly in the moonlight falling across his pillow. He looking breathtakingly handsome; his sharp cheekbones and jawline were even more defined in the shadows, and his dark hair was curled slightly around his ears and at the nape of his neck. He hasn't had a haircut in so long, but it actually really suited him. 

"Leave him, Potter!" Floppy whispered, and I jumped. "C'mon, this might be your only chance to escape. I'm trying to help, here."

No matter what I felt for Tom, I had a job to do. I had friends and family to get back to. And I had a country to save. 

I shook my head, blinking away any lingering emotion for Tom. I gingerly slipped from Tom's arms, cringing as he stirred slightly, murmuring something softly that sounded like my name, but then he stilled and resumed his deep breathing. 

My heart pounding, I put my feet on the ground. I gently laid the blanket back down, then turned to Floppy. His eyes gleamed at me in the darkness. There was an unreadable expression on his face. 

"Let's go." He said, and grabbed my arm. I blinked, taken aback by his forcefulness, but followed as he led me out of the bedroom and through the drawing room. Sure enough, the door was wide open; Floppy tugged me through it, and soon we were striding down the corridor outside. 

"So, have you, like, banished the demon, then?" I hissed as we hurried up the steps towards the Entrance Hall. 

"Shh." Floppy kept his gaze straight ahead as he tightened his grip on my arm. 

What the fuck was going on with him I didn't know, but I didn't question him. He pulled me across the Entrance Hall and through the double doors, directly over to a broomstick laying against the wall outside. 

"Hop on." Floppy told me as he swung his leg over it. I shrugged, sliding on behind him, and I cringed as I wrapped my arms around his waist. We rose up into the air, and the cool night air whipped through our hair and clothes as Floppy directed us towards the gates. 

"Oi! I can speak now, right?" I said loudly. "No one can hear us. Did you get rid of the demon or what?" 

There was no reply. A tiny spark of fear went off in my chest. 

"Floppy?" I said. "Floppy?!" 

The broom went over the gates; a second later, I felt the familiar twisting sensation of Apparation. Then we were flying over something else familiar; Floppy's manor. But we didn't slow down; Floppy kept flying us over the hedges and trees until we came to a clearing in the forest, where the roof of a smaller house was peeking through the tree tops. 

Floppy tilted the broom down, descending. I panicked; should I let go of him, or keep holding on because if I didn't I would surely fall to my death? I didn't have much time to deliberate as Floppy soon touched ground. 

"Thanks for coming with me so willingly, Weakling." He turned to me, smirking. His wand was raised and pointing directly at my face. "Stupefy!" 

I came to on a bed, and the first thing I noticed was the small chandelier hanging above me. This house was definitely smaller than Floppy's manor, but it seemed he owned it, and it was still fancy. 

The second thing I noticed was the burn around my wrists; I'd been tied to the bedposts. 

Floppy's face appeared over mine, twisted in an evil smirk. "Finally awake, Weakling? Good. That means I can do this -" He aimed his wand at me again. "Crucio!" 

I was used to the Cruciatus Curse by now, and Tom was certainly the most talented caster of the spell I'd ever met, so Floppy's curse didn't hit me as hard as he'd probably have liked; however, it still made me writhe and buckle, screaming as a thousand electric shocks ran through me. 

"Mmm. That's hot." Floppy said as he lifted the curse, leaving me panting with tears streaming down my face. "You look cute when you're crying, Weakling." 

"Shut up, you sadist freak." I spat, tugging at my bindings. 

"I wouldn't be insulting me if I were in your shoes, Weakling." Floppy's lips curled. "My, I can't believe it's taken this long to get you all to myself. All tied up... helpless in my bed... ha." 

I felt sick. I didn't know where the hell I was, and it didn't seem as if anyone else did, either. 

"I also can't believe how gullible and trusting you are. Always believing the best of people, aren't you..." Floppy purred. "You fucking dumb bitch." 

"Fuck off and die." 

"Just because I'd helped you once before... well, Felix has been quashed down, and it's only me here right now. It was so EASY to lure you out of there... and now I have you all to myself. I can't wait to take you in that sexy uniform...." 

I looked down at myself through my tears. I had been dressed in a Hogwarts uniform, short skirt and all. I shuddered. He'd really taken my clothes off and had his filthy hands all over my body to put this uniform on... 

"It's always been a personal fantasy of mine." Floppy told me, his voice dripping with nasty malice. 

"It's always been a personal fantasy of mine to set fire to you and watch your fucking skin melt off." I snarled. 

Floppy smirked; suddenly, he leaned down and his lips met mine. I struggled against him, spluttering as his tongue forced its way into my mouth, struggled against his hands pressing my shoulders down into the mattress, against his body now climbing onto me - 

Then his mouth was off me and laughing; I panted, slumping back onto the pillows, biting my lip to hold in the whimpers of fear. Floppy kept chuckling as he looked down at me. 

"You and I are going to have so much fun tonight... I'm glad I booked your first appointment for tomorrow, I really didn't want to be sharing you right now..." 

"Appointment?" I said, my voice cracking. I stared up at him, wide-eyed. 

Floppy's pale, pointed face was shining with a smug excitement. "Do you think I didn't see the way the Death Eaters looked at you in those slutty little outfits you were wearing?" 

"What the fuck do you mean? What's that got to do with anything?" I said quickly, my heart pounding again. 

"Don't act retarded, Weakling -" 

"Oh, wow, you're so edgy -" 

"- you know exactly what I mean. They're all going to share your whore pussy. And whore mouth. And maybe even your whore ass. That scar on your arm is perfect for the job." 

"Fuck off and stop being such a fucking liar!" I said, my voice rising in pitch with every word. I was terrified. "What would you gain from doing that, you're literally rich as fuck already -" 

Floppy grinned maliciously. "It's nothing to do with money, Weakling. I'm a demon. We take pleasure in destroying things." 

I shuddered. 

"You're dead when Tom finds you." I said suddenly. "Why would you risk it all - there's no way out of this for you, even if having a demon on his side is a massive advantage, he wouldn't care, he'd kill you without a second's hesitation if he saw what you're doing to me - he's in love with me, you know!" 

"He is not going to be able to find me." Floppy said indifferently. "If he appears here, which is unlikely, I'll simply Apparate to my safehouse. I was planning on ditching his side anyway. It's getting boring. I'd rather torture random humans of my own accord and fight the angels I'm rivalling with." 

"You're pathetic." I told him. 

"And you're sexy." Floppy returned his hands to my body, running them over my curves and in between my legs. "Mmm... my, Weakling, you've really filled out..." 

"Please..." I whimpered, the fear spreading inside my chest with every touch of his fingers. "Please don't do this..." 

Floppy glanced up at me, his lips curled sadistically. One of his hands slid underneath my skirt as the other one unbuckled his belt. 

I sobbed. 

~~~ 

True to his word, when I woke up after a heavily disturbed sleep the next morning, I heard the familiar voice of a Death Eater discussing something with Floppy in the next room. I shivered under the covers, wincing as my body ached. My wrists were bleeding underneath the ropes still tying me to the bedposts due to how hard I had been struggling for hours, trying to get away from the monster on top of me. 

My scar had been burning ever since I woke up, and strange emotions were swirling in the pit of my stomach, almost like a mix of fear and anger; this mix was not mine, and I felt it strangely detached from my own body. I kept thinking I heard faint whispers in my head, but I couldn't tell what they were saying. 

The door swung open, and Floppy and a Death Eater entered. I tried to scuttle back, but the ropes strained and my wrists screamed in pain. Floppy's eyes darkened at the sight of me, and he licked his lips slowly as his eyes roamed my body. 

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, I thought as hard as I could, staring at him. I know he couldn't hear my thoughts, but just in case I was able to cast some weird ancient curse on him... fuck YOU! 

"Alright, so you've got an hour, then Rodolphus is coming. Unless you want to share with him, then be my guest." Floppy told the Death Eater, who grinned. 

"Please don't!" I pleaded, drawing my legs up to my chest, tugging at the rope around my wrists. "Malfoy - please -!" 

The Death Eater approached, hands on his buckle already, and Floppy backed out of the room, smiling grimly. 

The hatred I felt at the sight of Floppy soon turned into my fight or flight instinct as the Death Eater crawled up the bed towards me, his buckle undone and zipper pulled down, reaching out for me. My fight made me kick out at him, writhing and screaming as I struggled away from him, but he grabbed my legs, forcing them apart. 

"Fuck off!" I screamed in terror. "Fuck off, fuck off, get off me, get OFF ME!" 

~~~ 

By the end of the day, I was a sobbing, bleeding, dirty mess. I shivered violently under Floppy's covers as the demon pulled out of me, settling in behind me and slinging an arm around me. 

"Are you not going to let me out of these?" I squeaked through my tears. "I can barely sleep, it's so uncomfortable." 

"No." Floppy laughed into my neck. I shuddered, completely and absolutely repulsed by him; I tried to squirm away, but he tugged me closer in to him, grinding against me as he sighed deeply. 

I tried to pretend he wasn't there. I tried to pretend I wasn't there. I closed my eyes and took in a deep shuddering breath, forcing myself to detach from my body. I'd looked it up when I had started doing it last year; dissociation was something I did often when something bad was happening to me and I didn't know how to deal with it. 

And I heard it again, the brief whisper, but it was clearer this time: Tell me where you are, my love... Let me in, my love... 

Tom? I tried harder to listen, but then Floppy snored loudly behind me, and the whisper died away. I rushed back into my body; the aches all over me came back and hit me like a bus. My thighs were surely bruised; my ass cheeks probably had dents from where the Death Eaters had grabbed them; my breasts were aching from being groped so much; my core was battered and bleeding, and my lip was split; my throat was raw both from screaming and from being abused. My scar was burning intensely. 

I drifted in and out of sleep. I was usually awoken by Floppy's loud snores. Once or twice I had a weird dream where I was interrogating Bellatrix and other Death Eaters on my own whereabouts, with the Cruciatus Curse getting a lot of use as I whimpered in my state of half-sleep, my scar searing. 

The next day brought more Death Eaters. I recognised a vast majority of them as being those who had checked me out in my skimpy maid outfit in Tom's quarters. As I was being assaulted and tortured, I could only hope that Tom had the sense to interrogate any of these Death Eaters on my whereabouts. 

"Alright, Greyback's here." Floppy popped his head into the room as I choked on a Death Eater. "Clear out, unless you want to share with him." 

"I'd rather not." The man in my mouth said, and I gagged loudly as he increased his pace. I winced as liquid filled my mouth. "Swallow, bitch." 

I choked as he withdrew, accidentally swallowing a bit, but spitting the rest out onto his face as he bent to leer at me. His face twisted in an ugly rage as I glared at him. 

"Right, enough!" Floppy said loudly. "Don't touch her again, Jugson! I promised Greyback -" 

My heart stopped in terror as the werewolf stepped into the room. He was grinning; his teeth were sharp and yellow. He pushed his matted grey hair back with one hand, the other already stuffed down his trousers. 

No, no, no, please not him, please, please - 

Tell me where you are, now! Tell me, let me in, my love... 

My scar seared, and I was suddenly looking into a mirror, but those eyes were red, and not my own... 

And a split second later, a loud CRACK reverberated through the room. Instantly, Floppy turned on his heel and vanished; Greyback backed away towards the door as Tom turned his face slowly towards us. 

Jugson was in the middle of tucking himself back into his trousers but had frozen, his eyes wide and on Tom. Greyback had vanished; Tom's eyes moved slowly from Jugson to me, still tied up and shivering, my school uniform covered in blood, white stains, and a small patch of vomit. My lip throbbed as blood pulsed from it. Tom's eyes moved back to Jugson. 

"My Lord -" 

"Avada Kedavra!" Tom yelled. Jugson dropped like a stone beside the bed. 

My husband strode over to me and kicked the Death Eater's body aside, dropping to his knees beside the bed. His wand was pointed at my wrists; the rope fell off, and I sighed in relief, dropping my arms to my sides, twisting and flexing my wrists. 

Tom took one of my hands, kissing it gently. "My beauty... look me in the eyes..." 

I gazed down into his crimson eyes, letting the tears roll down my cheeks as he searched my brain. After a couple of minutes, he leaned back, nodding, his face the picture of fury. 

"I am going to take you home," Tom said slowly, his voice shaking with rage, "then I will be stepping out for a bit. I will not be long. Is that fine with you?" 

I nodded shakily. He could do anything as long as he got me out of here. 

Tom's face crumpled slightly as I thought that sentence, and for a wild moment I thought he was going to cry. But then he was back to pure fury, and he squeezed my hand tighter. 

He Apparated us outside the Hogwarts gates and took me back to his quarters, carrying me bridal style as my legs were too weak to walk. He laid me down on the bed, pressing a soft kiss to my forehead, then disappeared out the door. 

He was gone for a long time. I laid on the bed for hours, curled in a ball, trembling and staring at the wall. My body ached all over. I was bleeding. I felt filthy. The horrid and awful memories of the day before and that afternoon kept running through my mind, and my skin felt sticky and putrid and dirty. I felt utterly and completely violated. 

I eventually got up and staggered into the bathroom, making for the shower. I turned it on and got in, still in my clothes, turned, and sat down underneath the stream of water. I didn't want to take anything off. I just wanted to wash off all of the impurity, all of the shame, all of the filth. 

I wanted to wash off what had happened to me. 

I couldn't say how long I sat under the stream of water, with my knees to my chest and my head in my knees. All I could feel was my scar burning as Tom punished with rage, and all I knew was that it was dark before he returned, and he reached into the shower, gently tugging me out. 

"Shh..." He murmured, rolling up his now wet sleeves. "Shh... it is okay, let me get you out of these clothes, my love..." 

I let Tom undress me, shivering; I thought back to how he had forced me to undress when I was first in this bathroom, and how different it was now. His touch was loving, caring - he wasn't looking at me with lust in his eyes as I stood before him naked; he looked sickened, and his wand was out, tracing over my skin, healing all my bruises and cuts... 

I sighed in pleasure as the healing magic worked its wonders on me. The aches slowly disappeared, the stinging pain of the tears in my vagina and the corners of my mouth fading away. He made another movement with his wand, and the pain in my scar dissipated. Tom helped me into the shower again after, and carefully scrubbed me clean with his sponge. 

When I was finally satisfied with the shower, Tom led me back out into the bedroom. He slung his fluffy navy dressing gown around me, tying it so that I was tucked cozily inside it. His fresh pine needle and expensive cologne scent nearly overwhelmed me, and I sat on the bed, breathing him in, cuddling into the gown as Tom poured a small glass of water from the jug on his bedside table. 

"Here, take a sip, my love." Tom tipped the glass into my mouth gently, and I drank gratefully. "If you are ready... I would like to tell you something." 

I nodded as he sat beside me on the bed, sliding an arm around my waist. I felt his thumb swiping affectionately against my side through the dressing gown, and my heart did a backflip. 

"I presume you know what I have been doing for the better part of the day?" Tom said. I nodded again. He had been tracking down all the Death Eaters who raped me, and cast the Killing Curse on them; probably after several Cruciatus Curses, too. "Well, I have saved one for you. If you want it. I thought it might make you feel better to... ah... vent your frustrations." 

I looked up at him. Tom's eyes were still a very deep red, and they were swirling with anger, though it had died down only slightly since earlier. 

"I would like that." I said quietly. 

"Unfortunately, it is not the demon possessing Felix Malfoy." Tom growled. "But when I find out where he is... he will regret ever leaving Hell. Come on." 

Tom stood up, holding out a hand. I took it, following him out of the bedroom and into the drawing room. There, in the middle of the room, was suspended in the air the first Death Eater that had raped me yesterday. 

"Please, My Lord, please, spare me!" He begged as Tom and I stood before him. Tom handed me what I assumed was the Death Eater's wand and inclined his head towards the man, smirking slightly. "Please - it was a compliment, take it as a compliment, I simply thought your wife is sexy and hot -" 

"I do not take that as a compliment, Mulciber." Tom said coldly. "Having sex with a woman without her consent is rape, and that is the most abhorrent act to perform upon a person." 

He nodded at me with a formal little head jerk, and I nearly laughed. He knows... he knows how horrible it is now... 

"Please, My Lord! Please don't -" 

"Perhaps you should be pleading to Mrs Riddle." Tom drawled. "She is the one who will be deciding your fate, after all." 

Mulciber's face turned to me, and his eyes were full of fear. "Please, Potter, don't do this!" 

I scoffed. "T-that's what I said too, and you w-went on ahead and RAPED me anyway!" 

Mulciber fell silent. His eyes widened as I brought his wand up, my hand shaking, but aiming it directly at his forehead. 

"My - My Lord?" He whimpered. 

"Don't talk to him!" I suddenly found my voice, and I was yelling. "You should be afraid of me! ME! I'm not some weak little girl, I can fucking END you!" 

A flicker of a smirk crossed Mulciber's face, before he realised his mistake and tried to straighten his face. But too late. I'd seen. 

"Yeah? You think that's funny, do you? A woman with power?" I stepped closer, my voice shaking with fury. "The woman you just raped, having power over you? Well, you're about to taste the consequences of your actions, BITCH." 

I raised the wand higher, ready to strike. Mulciber opened his mouth to beg again. Tom was watching from the side, arms folded and a proud smirk on his lips. 

"P-Potter -" 

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" 

The body hit the ground with a thunk. The wand was still high in the air, pointed at where Mulciber's head had been seconds prior. Tom was suddenly by my side, his arms wrapping around me. 

"Good work, my love..."

0