Chapter 34 – The Throuple
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Woah, there, guys." I said weakly as Kylie and Ron nearly suffocated me. "Jesus, what's gotten into you?" 

"We're just so so so glad you're okay, Daze." Ron breathed, squeezing me tight to him as Kylie buried her face in my shoulder, trying but failing to hide her teary eyes. I was glad that my wings had folded back into my skin after we'd arrived in Grimmauld Place, otherwise they'd be squished. 

"Am I, though?" I muttered to myself as they released me, Hermione and Emily taking their turn next. 

"What was that, baby?" Fred said, stepping closer as Emily rubbed her hand soothingly up and down my back. 

"Nothing." I said hastily, wincing as an after-shock of the Cruciatus Curse rattled through me. Fred and George were immediately upon me, guiding me down into a chair and drawing their own up beside mine, sitting on either side of me. Fred slung an arm around my shoulders, and George's hand slipped into mine, squeezing gently. 

My heart was fluttering, and not just due to the painful shudders going through my body. 

"Sweetheart..." Sirius said, through the quiet that had fallen over the kitchen, everyone's eyes on me concerned. "What happened to you up there?" 

"Oh, just the usual." I flapped my free hand at him, looking away. "Riddle drugging me, making me -" 

"Not to contradict you or anything," Terry said heavily, "but Riddle said the potion wasn't working on you anymore." 

I bit my lip. "He's - he's lying." 

The kitchen went quiet again. Fred's arm was stiff around my shoulders. George was grabbing my hand a great deal tighter now. Harry was glaring at the wall opposite, and Sirius was exchanging a glance with Emily. Terry looked at me with a weird mix of sympathy and defeat. 

"Was he, Softpaw?" He said quietly. "Was he lying?" 

I felt my eyes prickle and looked up at him. The curly-haired Ravenclaw wavered in my vision, obstructed by tears, and I let out a little involuntary sob. 

"I don't wanna talk about this..." 

"But he said that it doesn't work on you anymore. So what did he do to you, then? Did he torture you?" Harry turned to me, his voice forceful and strained with the effort of not crying, just like me. "He said he - he 'released' in you, and that you - you sucked his -" 

"Harry, mate, enough!" 

I was surprised to hear Ron's loud voice breaking out over my brother's, and turned to see the freckled boy gazing in disbelief at Harry. 

"C'mon, leave her alone, she said she didn't want to talk about it!" 

"But - but - Riddle said -" Harry said defensively. "He said he fucked her, she's been rap-" 

"I SAID I don't want to talk about it, Harry!" I stood up suddenly, wrenching my hand away from George and letting Fred's arm fall off me. The two reached out for me again automatically, but I dodged them, storming around the table and marching towards the door, tears free-falling from my cheeks. 

The reality was, I was crying because I had been raped, just like Harry was accusing. But it hadn't been by Riddle; I'd had very consensual sex with him the whole time I'd been kidnapped. The combination of my trauma and the betrayal I felt at having slept with the enemy made me sob into my hands as I hurried from the kitchen, up the steps and into the hall. 

And lying to them about what had happened wasn't making me feel any better. In fact, the guilt only fed the ugly, twisting feeling of betrayal in the pit of my stomach. 

"Hey!" 

I paused with my foot on the first step of the grand staircase, turning towards the noise. Ron was hurrying down the hall towards me, his eyebrows knitted together in concern. 

"Daze... you okay, mate?" 

I lifted my foot down from the step, turning my whole body to face him. I wiped furiously at my face with my sleeve. It was only then that I realised that I was still in the deep green pyjamas that Riddle had ordered for me in my exact size. 

"Yeah, m'fine." 

"No, you're not." Ron said, lowering his voice. "And you don't need to be. Listen to me, Daze, take all the time you need to heal from whatever happened up there. I don't need to know, Harry doesn't need to know..." he took a deep breath, his eyes flicking to the kitchen door and back, "Fred and George don't need to know. No one does. Not until you're ready, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, okay?" 

I gazed up at him, feeling my bottom lip wobble. I was painfully aware of how pathetic I probably looked. 

"You don't owe anyone anything, you know that, right?" 

"But I do." I pleaded softly. "I do, you don't understand, I've done things... bad things, awful things..." 

Ron reached a hand out hesitantly, pausing as if he was going to draw it back, then rested it gently on my upper arm. 

"That's not for me or anyone else to judge." He said shrewdly. "You don't owe anyone an explanation until you're ready to talk. It doesn't matter what you've done, you're a victim. A survivor." 

I leaned into his touch, blinking the tears in my eyes away furiously. 

"Besides, nothing that you've done could ever be bad enough for me to stop being your friend." Ron smiled down at me. "At least. Dunno if that's much, but..." 

Then he grunted in surprise as I engulfed him in my arms suddenly, squeezing the air out of him. I buried my face in his chest, grabbing at his cozy jumper, and his arms wrapped comfortingly around me a second later. I hugged my future brother-in-law tight to me, my heart warmed. 

What? Brother-in-law? I didn't say that. You're hearing things. 

~~~ 

When morning arrived, I crawled into bed, exhausted. My sleep was disturbed, nightmares about Floppy and the Death Eaters wreaking havoc in my mind. I was whimpering and tossing and turning, and was eventually woken up by the twins and Terry shaking me, their faces shining in the dawn light above me, all creased in worry and pity. 

The pity left a sour taste in my mouth; I turned away from them, murmuring a thanks for waking me up, and planted my face back in the pillow. 

"Softpaw, what did Floppy do to you?" 

Terry's firm voice spoke above me, and I jolted back out of the pillow, spinning around in my bedsheets to face him. The twins sat on the edge of my bed as Terry perched cross-legged, practically on top of me. 

"How d'you -?" 

"We heard you screaming his name in your sleep." Terry interrupted, his eyes narrowing but the brown irises only full of sadness. "You flinched when George said 'Felix' when we came to rescue you. And you've been acting strange, it's obvious he did something." 

"Baby..." Fred reached out for my thigh under the sheets, tracing his thumb over my skin soothingly. "Talk to us." 

"Or was it him AND Riddle, did they torture you together? I wouldn't put it past them, the sick -" 

"Floppyrapedmeandsex-traffickedme." I said hurriedly, interrupting Terry. 

The three boys stared at me, their mouths open. Fred's widened ever so slightly, while George leaned in, biting his lip anxiously as he glanced at his twin. Terry's gaze didn't falter from me, but something changed in his eyes. 

"What." He said quietly. Dangerously. 

"Repeat that, princess." George said, his voice trembling. I glanced quickly at Fred, expecting a jealous glare directed at his brother, but Fred didn't seem bothered by George's pet name at all. 

"Floppy - Floppy raped me." I said cautiously. "He kidnapped me from Riddle's quarters under the pretence that he was helping me escape. He then Apparated us to some chalet near his manor, where he kept me prisoner and r-r-raped me, and sold me to Death Eaters, who raped me also. It - it was basically like a s-sex trafficking ring." 

There was a stunned silence, lasting for several long moments. It went on for far too long, and I gulped as the memories threatened to surface. Tears welled up in my eyes again as the vision of Floppy forcing himself into me for the first time flashed across my mind. Terry stared into my eyes, and a deeply sickened expression crossed his face. 

"Fuck, Daisy..." He said quietly, "I'm so sorry..." 

I felt it coming. I grabbed the blankets, hoisting them up to my face, burying myself in them as a half-pained, half-enraged wail rose up inside me, bursting out of my mouth and into the sheets. My muffled sobs were cut short by the three boys converging on me, hugging me tight, murmuring sweet comforts into my ears. I was rocked back and forth soothingly by Terry, my cheeks were caressed gently by Fred's thumbs, my forehead kissed softly by George. 

"It'll be alright, it'll be alright, I promise, baby girl..." 

And we all fell asleep on my bed, tangled together, me comforted by the familiar warmth and touch of my three best friends. 

~~~ 

"We make such a good foursome." Terry was joking as he pulled on fresh joggers. 

I blinked blearily up at him; the clock on the wall showed that it was now evening, and the twins were awake on either side of me, snickering sleepily at Terry's dumb joke. 

"Don't worry, Softpaw, I know these two are all yours." He rolled his eyes at me, rubbing his roll-on deodorant against his armpits.  

I wasn't really paying attention; I was thinking about how after I had fallen asleep in these boys' arms, I hadn't had any more nightmares. 

"Unless...?" Terry quirked an eyebrow, eyes moving over each of us in turn. "Kidding. I'm gay." 

It was my turn to roll my eyes as Terry pulled a jumper over his head. 

"But if I never touched Softpaw, and simply averted my eyes from her, then maybe we all could get along, if you know what I mean." Terry hissed to Fred, who snorted, and I tossed a pillow at him. Terry scampered from the room, giggling madly. 

"He's too much for me at this time in the morning." I commented. 

"It's evening, princess." George pointed out. 

There it was again, that pet name. I glanced at Fred, gaging his reaction yet again, but for the second time he didn't seem bothered. 

"Fred..." I said slowly. "What did you mean when you said 'later'? When George was... was about to..." 

"Kiss you?" Fred said casually. My eyes widened. 

"Y-yes...?" 

"Well." Fred cast an amused glance over my head at George. "I just didn't want everyone to see. It's something we've discussed, because a certain someone has feelings for you, too, and while I'm open to letting him into our relationship to explore it, it's not something I'm one-hundred-percent sold on yet. No use in trying to wrap everyone's heads around it if it's not going to work out, now, is there?" 

"W-what?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. 

"Of course, if you don't want it, I would never - I wouldn't want you to -" George said hastily, but I cut him off. 

"You wanna date me?" I said incredulously. I glanced at Fred. "And you're okay with that?" 

Fred shrugged. "Georgie's my twin. We kinda share everything." 

"You - I -" I was shook. "But you're so possessive -" 

"George is the only one I'd let touch you." Fred said. "It started off as letting him into threesomes, but then..." 

"... I started developing feelings for you." George said. "I didn't think I could ever feel this way about somebody..." 

My heart was racing. I knew I was in love with Fred, but could I possibly feel something for George too? The way my body was reacting to this was confusing me even more. Was all this tingling, thumping, blood-rushing due to excitement at the idea of dating both Weasley twins at the same time, or desire at the thought of taking them both at the same time? 

"But only if this is something that you want." George said. 

"Yeah, just say the word and I'll kick him out of our bed." Fred chuckled, but before I could think about it, I shook my head vigorously. 

"No, don't - I want you, Georgie." I breathed. George's eyes lit up. "I SO want both of you..." 

The twins grinned lazily over my head at each other. Something about their identical, handsome smiles stirred feelings deep inside me. I reached up, pulling George's face down towards me, and connected his lips with mine. 

Our lips slid together, the slick heat melding our skin together, and George made a surprised moan into my mouth as I moved closer. I let my fingers trace over his jawline and down his throat, fanning out over his shoulders, tugging his body up against mine, aching to feel him closer. I whined as George's tongue swiped against my bottom lip, tilting my head to deepen the kiss as George's hands moved down my body. 

I jumped slightly as I felt Fred's hands land on me, sliding over my hips. George's tongue licked into my mouth as Fred's lips connected with the back of my neck, and I let out a shuddering moan into George's mouth. 

My tongue tangled with George's as I rocked against his body slightly, tasting him as his tongue separated from mine to explore my mouth, sweeping around inside me as I whimpered, Fred's teeth nipping gently against my skin. George's hot and heavy pants against my lips were making my hairs stand on end, goosebumps rising on my skin, turning me on in a way I hadn't experienced for a while. 

As Fred's hand moved across my ass, I pulled away from his brother to turn to him, my lips descending on Fred's. Our mouths moved together furiously as George's hands grabbed my hips, yanking my body against his. I slung a leg over Fred's, and I whimpered desperately into his mouth as his thigh ground against me harshly. George groaned into my neck as he felt me up, pulling my ass into his crotch, sucking hickeys into my skin. I was gasping, completely overwhelmed by the sensations I was receiving. 

Fred's tongue slid across my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth wide, teasing his tongue with mine; his tongue flicked across mine, then slid over my lip again, withdrawing to bite down roughly on it. I moaned loudly, gasping, "Freddie..." Fred made a noise similar to a growl, yanking me closer to him as he devoured my mouth. His tongue massaged mine, making me melt in his arms as George's tongue slid over the sensitive skin of my neck... 

I detached from Fred to turn back to George, our tongues delving straight into each other's mouths again. Fred's hands yanked my ass into his crotch this time, grinding into me as he groaned deep and huskily against my ear, and I shivered in delight. 

Until I felt his hardness right between my ass cheeks. And George's, right up against my crotch. I paused, swallowing, my mouth suddenly dry despite the amount of drool the three of us had swapped. 

I'd done this... I'd caused this... I couldn't just tease them and lead them on like this. I tried to force the intrusive thoughts of Floppy down, tried to bury him deep in my mind, and with a resigned sigh, reached my hands down. 

"Hey, wait." George put a hand on mine, making me stop. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to, you know?" 

"What's happened?" Fred said behind me, and I glanced hesitantly over my shoulder and back. 

"She's gonna -" 

"Oh - right - baby girl, listen, if you're not comfortable doing anything, just let us know, okay?" Fred murmured into my hair, reaching a hand up to push a stray strand behind my ear. 

"Okay - it's just..." I hesitated again. "I - I led you guys on, and I don't wanna just - er - get you all horny and flustered, and not do anything about it -" 

"You're not obligated to." Fred said soothingly. "Baby girl, please listen. We don't want you to do anything you don't wanna do. Do you wanna do this?" 

I bit my lip. I tried to ignore the Floppy thoughts, but they kept popping up the more I tried to make them go away. 

And I shook my head. 

"Then we're not doing it." Fred said firmly. 

And George's hand guided mine back up to his chest. 

And so I continued making out with them for a further half hour, the two taking it in turns to excuse themselves to the bathroom when we were finished, where either me and Fred and me and George made out privately while we pretended not to hear the other wanking off in the shower. 

And as we finally joined the others in the kitchen, hair all messy and demeanours satisfied, Terry smirking at us knowingly, one crucial thought floated in my mind. 

That was the difference between them and Riddle. When I was reluctant to touch him, my trauma making me uneasy, he'd let me convince myself I had to as a duty to him, and had let me follow through. But Fred and George, Fred, the love of my life, and George, who might share that title in the future, had reassured me that I didn't have to. And didn't let me traumatise myself further. 

They'd been chivalrous, they'd been kind, they'd been... loving. What Riddle did wasn't loving. What they'd done... that was the difference. That was the difference between them, and I was amazed at how I didn't see it before, at how I could ever have believed that I was in love with Riddle instead of them. 

And as I thought this, the silver band on my ring finger burned a little.

0