Bad Egg – Part 2 of 4
3.5k 5 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
content warning: non-consensual reality manipulation / mind control & graphic sex

"I just wish you'd give me a chance," Sarah said as we sat waiting for the light to change. "I know it's not easy for you, and I promise I'm not trying to take your dad away. I really want to be friends with you, I want to get to know you better."

Rather than answer I just stared off to the right. Maybe later I'd see if my magic stone could conjure up my own car, then I wouldn't have to take the bus or ride with Sarah or dad.

The light turned and we started moving again, while I continued watching shops and buildings pass by.

"Will you at least tell me what it is about me you don't like?" she asked. "I promise I won't be upset."

I rolled my eyes and thought, where to start? I kept my mouth shut but honestly it should have been obvious. For one thing she was like half my dad's age. He was almost fifty, she was twenty-four. She was young enough to be my older sister. Any younger and she'd be young enough to be my girlfriend, never mind my dad's. I turned eighteen last month and she was only six years older than me.

Then there was the whole gold-digger thing, like I was convinced she was only into dad because he was well-off. It was the ideal set-up. Dad spent half his time travelling, so Sarah got all the benefits of a big house and a flash car and a platinum credit card without having to actually deal with the older man who provided all that stuff.

Like right now, dad wasn't around to drive me to school because he was halfway around the world working on some business stuff in Thailand. He wouldn't be back for another three or four weeks. He probably wouldn't be back till after school was over.

Dad practically missed half my life because of business. He wasn't even here when mom died, he just barely made it home in time for the funeral. I still hadn't forgiven him for that, even though it was like ten years ago. Sarah was the first girl he'd hooked up with in all that time, he only started seeing her last autumn.

And it just felt too much like she saw this well-off widower and decided it was too good an opportunity to pass up. Like next September I'd probably be shipped off to college, then Sarah would have the whole house to herself. She probably had some younger guy she was seeing on the side, while dad was out of the country.

And when I tried talking to dad about all that stuff, he freaked out as if I was the bad guy.

We were stopped at another red light, and Sarah asked "Will you at least look at me? I'm trying to be nice, trying to reach out to you. I don't want you to hate me."

With a sigh I turned my head and looked at her.

As far as I was concerned she looked exactly like what I thought she was. The fake blonde hair with the dark roots showing, the tight top with the deep scoop neck showing off her fake tits. I was positive she'd had them done. The fake tan, the fake smile.

She was 'attractive' but she just seemed fake. I couldn't shake the thought that she was just putting on this act, trying to be nice and stuff. She probably put on an act to suck my dad in, now she was trying it on me.

Sarah gave me a hopeful smile, "Maybe you and I can do something fun? We could get your favourite food, maybe watch TV together, or play some video games? I'm serious, I really want to get to know you. I want to know what you're interested in, I want to be friends with you."

I just sighed again, but fortunately the light turned green and we started moving.

We were only about five minutes from home when I finally remembered the magic stone in my pocket. I had to suppress the smile tugging at my lips. She wanted to spend some time with me, wanted to know what I was interested in. Well maybe she'd get her wish after all.

It took a bit of effort but I managed to dig the stone out of my pocket despite the seatbelt in the way. Sarah was watching the road and didn't notice what I was up to, which helped. Once I had it in hand I glanced at her and started coming up with some ideas of what I wanted.

First off, I turned all the fake stuff into reality. Her bleached-blonde hair became natural blonde. Her fake D-cups became natural D-cups. And like before, every time I tweaked reality it left my heart racing and butterflies in my stomach.

It was easier with Sarah though, I had a lot less guilt. She represented a lot of stuff about my life I hated, and without really meaning to I started taking out some of those negative emotions on her.

I decided blonde wasn't the right look for her after all, and her hair shifted to bubblegum pink. Her eyes went from blue to light green. I had her breasts get a few sizes bigger, but unlike Miss Clark I didn't change Sarah's clothes to fit. By the time we were nearly home her bikini top was straining to contain her massive boobs.

By that point I was on a roll, and maybe hormones started to take over. Even if I was never manly enough for everyone else, I was still technically a guy and I had all the hormones to go with it. Seeing Sarah's boobs bounce and jiggle, knowing I had the power to change reality, to change anything I wanted without people noticing... It all kind of bubbled over at once and I crossed a line.

Home was just up the street, Sarah hit the remote for the garage and I saw the door rolling up. In a couple minutes we'd be in the house, out of sight, and all alone together.

My magic stone was still clutched tight in my hand, and I focused once more.

Sarah's breathing and heart-rate picked up immediately, and I could see her fat nipples poking through the fabric of her top. She was practically in heat she was so horny, and it probably took all her willpower to safely pull the car into the garage. She hit the remote again and the door started closing behind us, while I emerged from the car.

I was feeling it too, and my recently-enhanced dick was starting to push at my trousers. I held the magic stone tight in my right hand as I picked up my backpack with my left, and followed Sarah through the door and into the house.

She made it as far as the front hall before I changed things again. Her pussy and her breasts got a lot more sensitive, and combined with how horny she was it stopped her in her tracks. Her hands shook as she practically tore her bikini top off, freeing her massive boobs. Then she wriggled out of her cut-off jean shorts and her soaking wet panties.

Just like that she was naked, except for the pumps. I looked her up and down and realized there were a couple more things I needed to fix. With the heels she was taller than my five-foot-eight. Even without them she was about the same height as me. I wanted her to be smaller. And she had a little bush of pink curls between her legs, but I'd seen enough on the internet to know I preferred the shaved look. Finally, while she was only six years older than me that still felt a bit too old for me.

A moment later reality adapted to my desires. Even with the heels, Sarah stood barely five-foot-four. And her beautiful mound and her pretty pink labia were no longer hidden behind any hair. Not just shaved, but she wouldn't have any there ever again. In fact... A moment later there was no body hair on her at all. Nothing but the eyebrows, lashes, and the cute pink hair on her head. And the final change saw her age dwindle down as she became a nubile young eighteen-year-old.

A half hour ago she was a tall twenty-four-year-old gold-digger with fake blond hair, fake boobs, and a fake smile. Now she was a cute small naked eighteen-year-old hottie with huge all-natural tits and beautiful pink hair. She was horny as fuck and her boobs and pussy were incredibly sensitive.

Sarah was staring up at me, her lower lip held in her teeth. She was almost desperate with desire and need. Her eyes flicked up and down over me while I continued staring at her. Her gaze stopped at my pants, and I knew she'd noticed the bulge. Of course she'd think I always had a big porn-star sized cock, but she'd never actually seen it.

Despite all the hormones and excitement, I still wasn't actually sure if I wanted to do this. Like I found myself staring at her, and I knew she was super hot. Especially now that she was smaller and curvier, and I loved the pink hair. I was definitely arroused, but I wasn't really thinking about having sex with her. I chalked that up to all my other problems though, like not being enough of a guy.

Except I'd already crossed a bunch of lines, so maybe it wouldn't hurt to go further. Maybe it'd even help, like people would sometimes say stuff like having sex would make you a real man. I didn't really know where to start though. I mostly just wanted to cuddle with her and kiss her. I definitely wanted to try playing with her boobs and nipples. I even kind of wanted to try eating her out.

None of those things seemed very manly though. That wasn't what I was supposed to want.

Then it hit me. I remembered overhearing guys at school talking about this stuff, they were all about getting their girlfriends to go down on them. That was supposed to be the big manly thing. Get the girl on her knees, get a blowjob. That was the sort of thing the 'real guys' wanted.

"Come with me," I told Sarah.

I left my backpack in the middle of the hall as I walked into the den. I sat down in my dad's favourite chair, then with the magic stone in my hand I focused on her and stated, "You want to give me a blowjob. You're desperate to do that. The idea turns you on, even more than you are now."

Her eyes widened and she licked her lips, and a moment later she was on her knees in front of me.

I felt that flutter in my stomach again, but this was a little more fear and less excitement. I didn't have to do anything else though, I just sat still as Sarah took over. She undid my pants then pulled down the zipper, and finally pulled my boxers down out of the way.

My dick was already at half mast and it kind of popped out into her hands. She scooted closer so she was right in between my legs, and before I knew it she was kissing and licking my cock while her delicate little fingers moved up and down along the shaft.

I gulped, my heart was racing and I felt equal parts excited and queasy. I knew I was supposed to be enjoying this, but at first it just felt weird and uncomfortable. Sarah seemed to know what she was doing though, and even if my brain wasn't exactly on board with this stuff my body really was. Before long I was gasping and groaning from the sensations.

Sarah was even more into it than I was. Her lips and tongue were doing magic on my big dick as she took as much as she could into her mouth. Her left hand rubbed up and down the lower part of my shaft and caressed my balls, while her right hand dipped down between her own legs and she started fingering herself.

It didn't take long before I felt the muscles in my groin and ass starting to clench up, I knew I was going to come soon. I tried to watch, but my eyes kept trying to close or roll upwards as the physical sensations began to overwhelm me.

I looked down at Sarah and she tried to smile up at me. With her mouth so full though she mostly just smiled with her eyes.

Her lips and tongue did their thing again and my eyes started to roll back. At the same moment her attention seemed distracted, her eyes flicked off to the right. Her left hand moved off the base of my dick and she reached out, and at the last moment I realized what she'd seen.

I had the magic stone in my hand, but with all the overwhelming sensations and emotions and stuff, I'd almost let go of it. Sarah saw it, she was curious, and reached out for it.

Before I could react her fingers touched the stone and everything went white--

I was dizzy, all my senses were a confused mess, my head felt like it was full of cotton, and I found myself blinking as I tried to sort out what the hell just happened.

The world slowly came back into focus around me. I was in the den, kneeling on the floor in front of my dad's favourite chair. And sitting on the chair directly in front of me was a guy who looked like me. Except his dick was way bigger than mine, and I had a very good view of it because his pants and boxers had been pulled down to reveal his equipment.

He was staring down at me with a wide-eyed look of confusion, like he didn't know what was going on either.

I took a shuddering breath, I was about to ask what was going on, when the next thing hit me. I was horny. Hornier than I'd ever been before. I could feel my nipples straining, I was practically dripping wet, and the sight of that huge semi-erect cock in front of me was turning me on like crazy. That confused me, I wasn't into guys, I wasn't gay.

For that matter, the rest of the not-me in the chair didn't interest me. He had a chiselled jaw and broad muscular shoulders, his six-pack abs were on display above his groin, none of that turned me on. I wanted his cock in my mouth, but I wasn't into the rest of him at all.

"What the fuck is going on?!" the guy in the chair asked, taking the words out of my mouth. He even sounded like me, but with a lower voice.

I shook my head and in a sultry feminine voice answered, "I don't know?"

As soon as the words left my lips it hit me. I looked down and another shock went through my system. I was Sarah, I was in her body. I had her huge boobs, her shaved pussy, her high-heels on my feet. My hair was her bubblegum pink.

And Sarah was in my body, which thanks to that same magic was now strong and muscular and manly and had a huge porn-star cock.

Even worse, I realized everything else I'd done to Sarah with that magic stone was still in effect, except it was working on me now instead of her.

I was horny as fuck, my boobs and pussy were super sensitive. And I was desperate to give her a blowjob, the idea made me even hotter just thinking about it.

Before I knew it I wrapped my lips around the tip of her cock while my left hand started stroking the shaft. My right hand slipped between my legs and started rubbing my dripping-wet lips.

Even knowing this was all because of that magic rock didn't do anything to lessen the feelings, or the desire. I wanted to make Sarah come, I needed it. And the feelings of my soft delicate fingers running over my slick labia was almost as heavenly as the taste of that massive cock in my mouth.

Sarah gasped as her eyes went even wider. Her hands clutched into fists as she was suddenly dealing with the physical sensations of being on the receiving end of a blowjob, and for now at least she just went along with it.

It only took me two or three minutes to get her back to the edge where I'd been before. I had no idea what I was doing but it seemed to be doing the job for her. Meanwhile I slipped a couple fingers inside myself. My head was bobbing up and down on Sarah's huge cock while I humped my hand, and I could feel both of us were getting close.

Sarah came first, and I swallowed the first blast before I even realized what I was doing. It was hot, sort of salty, and even though I knew I was supposed to be disgusted it just turned me on even more. Her muscles spasmed again, this time I pulled back but my left hand continued pumping her shaft. Her second spurt caught me across the mouth and chin, and the third spattered my huge tits.

Being painted in her sticky white ropes was enough to send me over the edge too, and I let out a half-scream half-moan as I plunged my fingers as deep as I could into my pussy while my groin twitched and trembled.

I'd masturbated before in my own body, but it was nothing like what I experienced right then. It was like a bolt of lightning arced from my pussy straight up my spine into my brain. The pleasure washed outwards through every cell in my body, but focused especially in my clit and nipples.

When it finally ended I was laying back on the floor, my left arm out to the side and my right hand still buried between my legs. I took a few ragged breaths and whispered, "Holy fuck..."

Once again I knew, part of my mind knew, it only felt that good because I made Sarah's pussy super sensitive. The rest of my mind just reeled from how amazing it felt.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Sarah finally demanded. "What did you do to me, you perverted little freak?!"

That sent a shock of fear through me and I scrambled to sit up. My huge boobs jiggled and swayed with my movements, and sitting on the carpet sent little shocks of pleasure through me as the fibres tickled against my sensitive labia.

"I can fix this!" I gasped. "I'm sorry! Just give me that rock, I'll fix everything! I swear it!"

Sarah looked at the magic stone in her hand, but when I reached for it she closed her hand around it into a fist.

"Not a chance," she stated.

My heart was racing again, and my stomach was fluttering with adrenaline and fear. I knew what it could do, even if she didn't. And I really did want to fix things. I had no idea how we ended up in each other's bodies, but it was enough of a shock to convince me not to mess with the stone ever again. I swore to myself I'd put everything back to normal then never touch the thing again.

"Please Sarah," I begged. "I can fix everything. I swear I'll never do it again."

She ignored me as she sort of studied the magic stone, same as I'd done before. I felt another little wave of fear as she muttered to herself, "I wish I knew how this thing worked..."

Suddenly her eyes widened, like she just figured something out. Or like she just magically understood how the damn magic rock worked. I could have kicked myself for never thinking to try that.

"Oh. Ok. Now I get it," she said to herself, before her eyes focused on me again. Her lips twitched into a smile. "All right you little pervert. Time to teach you a lesson."

My heart skipped a beat and my stomach clenched in fear...and excitement?

If you're enjoying our work and you'd like to support us, please consider joining our patreon & get early access to bonus chapters, new chapters, and new stories!
https://www.patreon.com/purplecatgirl

56