Best Friends – Part 2 of 5
2.3k 7 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Content warning: graphic sex; reality manipulation; mind control

"Jay?" I asked nervously. "What are you doing?"

My best friend shrugged, "It's like I told you up front Kimmie, what you agreed to. I told you my secret, told you what you wanted to know. I even gave you a demonstration so you know it's true. You can't tell anyone what you know, and now you're going to join what you called my 'harem'."

I felt a little shudder through my body, and it settled in my groin. My eyes were drawn from my best friend's face, down towards the bulge in his pants. A mix of fear, excitement, and arrousal took hold. I felt my pussy growing wet and my nipples got hard, as all I could think of was Jay's cock.

He finally stopped fidgeting with that little rock and left it on the side table next to his beer bottle. Then he started undoing his pants as he told me, "Lose the shirt and bra, I want to see those tits of yours. You may as well take off the skirt too, or it'll just get messy."

Once again my heart was pounding and I felt sort of frozen in place. Part of me really didn't want to do this, but part of me craved it.

"There's no point fighting it Kimmie," Jay said as he finally slipped his pants and boxers down. "If you manage to resist now I'll just make it worse. One way or another you're going to do this."

The last of my resolve crumbled when I saw his dick. I found myself staring at it as my arrousal rapidly grew stronger.

It was a lot bigger than I thought it'd be. I'd seen Jay in the showers after gym back in high-school, there wasn't anything that impressive about him. It only took a moment to realize he'd used his magic to change that. And I felt anxious about how it was going to fit inside me, but at the same time I was eager to find out.

I pulled my top up over my head and dropped it on the sofa next to me, then reached back and unhooked my bra. I didn't even stop to question how I knew how to do that as my big boobs jiggled free. I dropped the bra with my top, then unzipped and removed my skirt. And just like that I was naked, apart from my knee-high socks and my sneakers.

Jay grinned as he looked me over, and his cock began to harden.

"Not bad," he commented. "Come here, straddle my lap."

The part of me that wanted to resist or fight or escape more or less gave in at that point. His threat of making things worse was scary enough, and the sight of his hardening dick had me feeling even hotter, while my pussy was almost dripping wet. I knew I wanted it, and I knew I'd do whatever my best friend said.

I kneeled on his chair, straddling his legs and facing him. At first I was just resting my ass on his lap while he played with my boobs and nipples, and his dick pressed against my belly. I was almost entranced by the sight of it, and the feeling of his hands on my chest was amazing.

Free of the bra, my boobs were large, creamy white orbs. My thick sensitive nipples were a dark pink colour, they stood out like hard little pebbles and Jay seemed to enjoy rubbing them and playing with them as much as he did any of his other little fidget toys. Except these toys were sensitive as fuck and had a direct line to my brain and my pussy.

After a couple minutes I was so horny and desperate I started pressing and grinding my needy pussy against his long thick shaft, to try and get his mind off my boobs and onto something more important.

"Ok Kimmie," he grinned. "Time to ride my cock."

"Yes!" I smiled happily as I raised myself up off his lap.

My left hand moved to his dick while my right hand spread my soaking wet sensitive lips, and I guided him into position below me. Then I slowly lowered myself down, and the feelings of that huge cock of his filling me up was the best thing I'd ever experienced in my life.

I stopped once I had as much of him in me as I could handle, and took a few seconds to enjoy feeling so full. Then I slowly raised myself upwards again, with my hands on his shoulders. His hands were at my waist, and he was watching me with a wide grin.

We did one or two more slow moves up and down till I was used to it, then I cut loose and started moving faster. My boobs were bouncing and jiggling around until Jay cupped them, he started playing with my nipples again as I humped up and down on that huge amazing dick of his.

After that, there was nothing but the amazing sensations, the pleasure, and the need. I'd never had sex as a guy so I had nothing to compare it to, yet somehow I knew nothing would ever feel as good as my best friend's big cock filling my tight needy pussy.

I was moaning and gasping in little pants and grunts as I rode up and down, every time I let myself slam down on his shaft a little "Aah!" escaped my lips and I felt my desire, my need ratchet up another step. I couldn't have stopped if I wanted to, I was absolutely hooked on the sensations, the overwhelming mind-melting pleasure of the whole thing.

Jay continued to play with my boobs, he had a grin on his face but his expression was strained and his jaw clenched with his own growing enjoyment.

Within a few minutes the muscles in my legs were starting to tire, but I had no intention of stopping, or even slowing down. Instead I picked up the pace, I needed more. I could feel a tension in my body slowly building toward orgasm, but more importantly I could feel Jay's impending climax as well.

The pressure inside me continued to grow and build as I humped up and down on his long cock, forcing myself down on him in harder, rougher strokes. Then I immediately lifted myself back up as quick as I could, only to thrust my body downwards again.

My moans had become affirming gasps, each time I rammed myself down on him I gasped "Yeah!"

There was no sense of time, I might have been riding him for two minutes or twenty. All I knew was how good it felt and how much I needed it. Jay's hands eventually left my boobs and returned to my waist, and his strong hands started helping me ride him.

His muscles all seemed to be tense and the look on his face had shifted away from a grin and more to an intense desire.

After humping him a couple more times I felt his groin thrust upwards as his hands forced me down even harder, then he exploded inside me with a low growling moan.

The sensation of his hot seed flooding my pussy was like the final piece falling into place, and my own body shook as I let out a long loud incoherent cry.

My first orgasm in my new body washed over me like a tidal wave. Every cell felt alive with pleasure, from the top of my head to the tips of my toes, but mostly concentrated in my pussy and my fat pink nipples. My mind blanked for a few moments, there was nothing but me, Jay, his incredible dick, and the pleasure I got from it.

When I finally started coming down from it I was still straddling my best friend, he was still deep inside me, and his hands were on my hips while mine were on his shoulders, keeping me balanced.

"Not bad," he commented, which seemed an incredibly blasé summary for the most Earth-shattering orgasm I'd ever experienced.

I was breathing hard and my body trembled from after-shocks of pleasure, while Jay seemed completely fine. His cock was still rock hard inside me, and it only took a few moments for my sex-numbed brain to realize he must have used his magic to give himself extra stamina and staying power, or make him recover quicker.

Whatever it was, it felt like he was ready to go again without any downtime. And my heart was racing with excitement, at the thought that I'd get to ride him again right away.

Unfortunately Jay had other plans.

He gestured toward the floor, "Kneel down there, between my legs. Time for you to go down on me."

The words sent another little shock through me. The part of my mind that went quiet earlier was back, along with some more fear. I never liked the idea of oral, even when I thought I was a guy I thought blowjobs were gross. The realization that I was about to do that for Jay should have left me feeling disgusted.

There were some more aftershocks of pleasure as I slid myself up and off him, then I was left feeling very empty as I moved off his chair. He spread his legs as I sank to my knees on the floor in front of him, and I could feel our mixed fluids starting to dribble out of my pussy while my eyes focused on his long hard slick shaft.

That part of my mind knew I should feel gross, ashamed, horrified. Once again it was drowned out by the need to please my best friend.

I leaned forward, my left hand took hold of the base of his cock while my right hand gently caressed his balls, and I gave his cock a long, slow, sensuous lick from base to tip.

The smell and taste of our mixed juices on his rock-hard shaft didn't gross me out, it wasn't disgusting. Instead it was one of the best things I'd ever experienced, and it turned me on even more. Next thing I knew I had as much of his cock in my mouth as I could fit. My lips, my tongue danced around the head and the top few inches of the shaft, while my hands continued stroking the rest of it.

I didn't have the skill or the control over my gag reflex to try deep-throating him, but I did the best I could all things considered. Like before there was no sense of time, there was only Jay's cock and the need to please him. And please him I did.

His balls tightened up, as did the other muscles around his groin. Then there was a twitch and a spasm, and he started unloading deep in my mouth.

I swallowed as much as I could but eventually had to pull back as I started choking. By that point that quiet part of my mind had given up entirely. There was no more thought of how I should be grossed out or should be upset. Instead I just accepted that realization that I loved the experience, and the taste of his cock, his come was almost divine.

The act also left me as horny as I was to begin with, and while Jay pulled his cock out of my mouth I let my hands drop down to my body. My left hand cupped and squeezed my boobs while my right started rubbing my sopping wet labia.

Jay was watching, and he seemed to approve so I made sure he had a better view as I masturbated for my first time in my new body. It wasn't quite as good as having him inside me, but it was close enough. I was soon pinching and tugging at my nipples with one hand while fingering my slit and rubbing my clit with the other.

The pleasure and the need consumed me, and before long I was making more happy noises as I moaned and gasped from the sensations.

My best friend remained quiet as he enjoyed my desperate little performance, which eventually ended as I cried out "YeeeeaaAAAAAHHH!"

Another mind-blowing orgasm left my body twitching and quivering, but at long last I was finally satisfied. My hands fell to my sides as I remained kneeling on the floor in front of my friend, my body on full display for his enjoyment.

For the next few minutes I stayed there, squatting on my knees on the floor of Jay's apartment. Coming down from two powerful orgasms, I expected to feel exhausted or weary. Instead I felt almost energized, alert.

My body was slick with sweat, my hands were both wet with a mix of my juices and Jay's seed which was still slowly leaking out of me. His taste was still fresh in my mouth too, and I knew my face and hair were both probably a mess. I felt wanton, like some kind of slut. And part of me expected to be embarrassed, but instead I just felt good. Like that whole experience felt really, really good.

Jay seemed satisfied, he finished doing up his pants as I was still coming down from my second orgasm. I actually felt a little disappointed it was over already, but at the same time I was embarrassed by my disappointment.

He was already fidgeting with that little black rock again as he told me, "Grab me another beer Kimmie? Then you can get cleaned up in the bathroom, and get dressed again."

"Ok," I nodded as I pulled myself to my feet. There were more aftershocks of pleasure as my big boobs jiggled and my slick thighs rubbed together when I walked to the kitchen and back. And the feeling of our mixed fluids still leaking from my pussy was a constant reminder of our first sex together.

I was just handing him his beer when I had a sudden scary thought. "Oh crap! We didn't use protection Jay, you weren't wearing a condom! What if I get pregnant?"

"Don't worry about it," he rolled his eyes as he took the bottle and twisted the cap off. "You won't. Last thing I want or need is a fucking kid screwing things up. We're not dating, we're not in love, and you're not getting pregnant. You won't even go on the rag, so I don't have to worry about it interfering with our sex. We're just fuck buddies, that's it."

I found myself staring at him again with more mixed feelings. Like if I'd transitioned normally I wouldn't have periods and wouldn't be able to get pregnant, so it wasn't like he'd taken anything away from me. It was still a bit of a shock though, hearing him say that stuff.

He was already looking at the TV again and sipping his beer, so I went into the washroom and used a towel to clean myself up. There were some giddy feelings about that again. I was cute, I was a hot cute girl. And I couldn't deny I really enjoyed what just happened between me and Jay. But at the same time there was that fear too, like knowing he did all that stuff and wondering what else he might do.

When I was done in the washroom I put my skirt on again, then my bra and top. I didn't have any trouble dressing, I already knew how to put the bra on and everything which was another surprise.

Before I could sit back down on the sofa Jay said "I've got someone else coming over in an hour, you should probably head on home?"

"Oh," I frowned. "Right. Crap, I have work tonight too."

My heart rate started rising again, "What am I going to do about my parents? And work? What about classes on Monday?"

Jay grinned, "Don't worry about it Kimmie. I changed reality, remember? Apart from you and me, the whole world thinks you've always been a cute busty chick named Kim."

My eyes widened as I realized he was right. And when I thought about it, I remembered that. Like I knew it was 'wrong', I knew who and what I was this morning even if I couldn't remember my deadname anymore. And in addition to the memories of my actual life, I also had memories of growing up as a girl, as Kimberly.

That was still sinking in for me as he asked, "Hey are you still working that shitty restaurant job?"

I nodded in confirmation. Four nights a week I bussed tables at a roadhouse restaurant. It wasn't much, but it brought in a bit of spending money.

My best friend frowned, then smirked. "Not any more. You have a successful OnlyFans where you demonstrate and review sex toys."

"What?!" I gasped as I stared at him.

Jay just laughed, "Have a good night Kimmie. If I don't see you round the campus next week, I'll see you back here next Saturday. Be here for noon sharp."

I sighed, but I didn't want to risk arguing with him. So I just nodded quietly, then slipped on my cute little fall jacket. I hooked my purse over my shoulder, and let myself out of the apartment.

Down in the parking lot my little car was the same as always, an eight-year-old blue compact that I picked up used a couple years back. The seat and mirrors were already adjusted for my small size. I started it up, but before I headed home I took a moment to check my purse.

Sure enough all my ID and cards and things had my new name and everything. I was Kimberly, and as far as the world was concerned I'd always been Kimberly.

I remained kind of stunned thinking about that as I drove myself home.

When I got to the house I decided I didn't want to see my parents just yet, so I went around to the back entrance and quietly let myself in then headed down to my basement apartment. I locked the door behind me, then looked around my little home.

It was mostly the same as before, but some of the decor was different. At a glance it was easy to see this was a girl's place. The bed had a pink duvet and pink pillows and there were a few plushies ontop of it. More plushies sat on a shelf, and a few more perched in different places around the main room. I had a few pictures up, and the ones that had me in them depicted a short cute purple-haired girl.

I checked my closet and found an assortment of skirts, blouses, and dresses, but no pants at all. My dresser contained numerous bras, and countless socks in all lengths and styles, from little nylon footie socks to thick warm thigh-highs. There wasn't a single pair of panties to be found, but I now owned more pairs of shoes than I'd had in my whole other life combined.

Both drawers in my bed-side table were full of sex toys. The top drawer contained my ten favourites, from the big magic wand down to a couple little pocket-sized bullet vibes. The bottom drawer contained over a dozen runner-ups. And in the corner on a tripod was the camera I used for recording my videos.

Finally I sat at my desk and checked my computer. My email, my college records, papers I'd submitted for my classes, everything was all in my new name. I opened my browser and clicked on my OnlyFans account, and was shocked to see how many subscribers I had. I was making more money fucking myself on camera and reviewing toys once a week than I did bussing tables four nights a week.

I realized I might actually have to thank Jay for that.

It was still early yet for a Saturday night, it was just a few minutes past five but I had no idea what to do with myself. I flopped down on my bed and stared at the ceiling and thought about everything that happened this afternoon.

I begged Jay to share his secret with me, and he did. It was bigger than anything I could have ever guessed, and in many ways I knew it was profoundly terrifying. On the other hand I got to be a cute attractive girl. Instead of slowly transitioning and eventually having to come out to my friends and family and everyone else, I got a miracle. And nobody would ever deadname or misgender me because nobody knew my deadname, nobody knew I was ever AMAB.

The trade-off was my best friend expected me to have sex with him at least once a week. And I couldn't deny that I enjoyed it today, even if I knew that enjoyment was entirely based on his magic.

I ended up trying to weigh the pros and cons of the whole situation. Like if that was the cost of my magical transition, was it worth it?

Yes, I finally decided. It was.

He didn't expect me to love him or date him or dote on him. He just wanted to fuck me now and then, and he made sure that was fun for me.

"I can do this," I said to myself. "I can live with this."

If you're enjoying our work and you'd like to support us, please consider joining our patreon & get early access to bonus chapters, new chapters, and new stories!
https://www.patreon.com/purplecatgirl

42