Chapter 1: 10 Years After Reincarnating.
14.6k 57 200
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In front of what seemed like a fast food restaurant there was a crowd of people gathering around one woman standing over a man on the ground. The woman was blonde, brown eyes, heavily tanned skin, and was slightly overweight.

"You piece of trash," the blonde haired woman said to the man on the floor. "You are lucky that I chose to marry you because of how handsome you are," she said arrogantly. The crowd cringed at the arrogant words of the woman and did not like her one bit. The said man did not care and just sat up and looked at the woman. This had allowed for the crowd to get a better look at the face of the man though when they did almost every woman nearby gasped at his handsomeness and his uniqueness. This said man, the right side of his hair was snow white, while the left side of his hair was pitch black, his left eye was bright golden, his right eye was sky blue, his skin was slightly tanned and had perfectly white teeth. This man is the Reincarnator Rin Fang.

Rin just looks at the woman with hidden disgust and hatred. 'Why would I marry an obese elephant' Rin thought to himself. Though such thoughts stop as he hears a ring in his head go off. 'After ten years I finally hear that ring again'. He then gets up slowly with a noticeable smile on his face. This had made pretty much all the women blush heavily at how handsome he looked while smiling. Though the blonde woman was surprised as Rin never showed any emotions, never mind a smile as big as now. "Finally," Rin said just loud enough for the woman to hear him. "What was that," she asked. "I can finally get rid of you horrible, ugly, evil, piece of demonic shit," Rin said, which he held back all these years. The woman looked at him with surprise once again given he would never speak to her like this. That surprise soon turned into anger as she realized what words he said. "How dare you say such things to me, it seems it is time we finally split up," she said. "Sure!" Rin said not hiding his happiness. This completely dumbfounded the blonde woman as he would always do what she wants if she threatened their marriage. "What did you say?" she asked. "I said  break the marriage Karen" Rin said once again. Rin then grabs a book from his back pocket and throws it at the woman. The woman is surprised to see what is inside the book. "You were prepared for such a moment!?" she said practically yelling. "Of course I need divorce papers to finally get rid of you," Rin said calmly. She then fell to her knees seeing how serious Rin was. She then tried to speak but soon realized she couldn't make a sound. Rin saw that she was not going to speak any longer and started to turn around but was soon buried under women from all directions. After a few minutes of trying to escape the women he finally escaped. He then walked away from the entire crowd and quickly walked into an alley.

Rin with some excitement said "Status,". Soon after a light screen appeared in front of him.

>¤<

 

User: Rin Fang | Level: 1

 

Race: Unique Human | Titles: None

 

Attributes:

 

Strength: 5 | Endurance: 5

 

Speed: 7 | Dexterity: 8

 

Intelligence: 15 | Luck: ∞

 

Free Attribute Points: 15

 

Extra Attributes:

 

Stamina: 30/30 | MP: 150/150

 

Swiftness: 44 | Agility: 23

 

Senses: 35 | Atr Cap: 40

 

Attack: 37.5 | Defense: 20

 

Magic Attack: 45 | MP Regen: 1.05/min

 

Proficiencies:

- Weapon Mastery (Lv.10)

 

- Alchemy (Lv.10)

 

- Divine Cooking (Lv.???)

 

- Unarmed Mastery (Lv.10)

 

- Survival Mastery (Lv.10)

 

Magic Skills:

 

Unawakened

 

Passive Skills:

- Resistance To All (Lv.10)

 

- Divine Eye Of Everything (Lv.???)

 

Active Skills:

 

None

 

Nirvana Skills:

 

???

 

Unique Traits:

 

- Shift: ???

 

>¤<

Spoiler

A/N: This system is mostly based on the system used in the story "The Harvester". I chose to use it since it is great and really in-depth though if the owner of "The Harvester" would like me to get rid of it I will comply hands down. Well anyways you all should read "The Harvester" it is a really great book that deserves so much more recognition.

[collapse]

'Finally I do not have to be humiliated any longer'. Rin then looks at the other tabs shown to the side. He saw more options come up and did not know what to choose.

>¤<

 

Store (unlocked)

 

Fuse (Locked)

 

Inventory (unlocked)

 

...

 

>¤<

Rin soon decides to go to the only thing unlocked, the store. After soon clicking on it the system seemed to completely glitch out. Soon all Rin could see on his screen was an error sign. 'WHAT THE FUCK!!!'

200