Chapter 8: Loving A Goddess (R-18)
8.2k 22 92
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: This is my first ever time writing an R-18 chapter, so please tell me if anything could have been done better.

 

Right after putting Lilith down on the king sized bed with her back on the bed Rin started to passionately kiss Lilith. Lilith on the other hand kept on shaking as she kept cumming from the kiss. While their passionate kiss was still going on, Rin's hand reached into Lilith's shirt and started to unhook the poor bra trying to hold back such bountiful breasts that easily reached H cup. Rin then started to fondle her breasts through her shirt which made her cum even harder.

After a few seconds Lilith's hand reached for Rin's little brother. She rubbed it with her hands through his pants which soon started to get hard and started to push the boundaries of his pants. Only after a minute did they finally stop kissing. Rin quickly started to pull off Lilith's dress, releasing her beautiful breasts with nipples that seemed ready to poke anything, and showing her silver panties completely soaked by her love juices. Rin soon took off her panties as well leaving her wet pussy out for him to see. While Rin was doing this Lilith had also pulled Rin's shirt off only to see the most perfect body she had ever seen, no fat seen anywhere, perfectly toned muscles, a perfect 6 pack, and a perfectly chiseled chest. She could not help but gulp as she saw his perfect body.

Rin, seeing her free breasts, soon started to fondle the left one while moving his head to the right one to be able to suck on the nipple. The second this all happened Lilith had once again started to come once again and could not stop as the pleasure was 10 times better than before. 'If this feels this good, then how would the real thing feel?' Lilith thought with some anticipation. After a few seconds Rin would switch and put the other nipple in his mouth and teased it as best as he could. This earned another loud moan from Lilith as she cummed once again. After a few minutes of teasing her nipples Rin started to slowly travel down her stomach and slowly reached Lilith's pussy. Lilith's eyes widened after realizing what he was going to do. Rin then started to push his tongue inside of Lilith's tight pussy. 'So tight' Rin could not help but think as his tongue was squeezed tightly. Rin then started to move his tongue all inside of her and soon found a certain spot that seemed to make her react even harder. 'So this is your G-spot' Rin thought as he kept on pushing his tongue up against it mercilessly making Lilith cum over and over again.

After a minute of teasing her pussy Rin got up only to see Lilith with her tongue sticking out and her eyes rolled up in pleasure. After waiting for another minute Lilith seemed to come back to her senses and looked at Rin with lustful eyes. "How...are...you...so...good...at...this?" she asked. "You didn't expect me to be a virgin throughout all of my past lives, did you now?" Rin said with a smile on his face. Lilith could only smile in response but soon got up on her knees.

"Stand up," she told Rin. Rin realizing what she wanted to do stood up. Lilith then unbuttoned his pants and started to pull both his pants and underwear down only to be smacked by a 10 inch long, 3 inch thick meat rod. This had completely surprised her as she had never believed there could be such a huge meat rod ever. 'Will this even fit?' she thought in her head slightly worried but quickly put those worries to the back of her head and got back to what she was going to do. Rin saw her shake her head and started to get closer to his dick. She then started by licking it from the base of it to the very tip, and then kept on licking the tip all around. Lilith felt that she was doing a good job and soon opened her lips and started to swallow Rin's dick slowly but surely. Rin was slightly grunting because of the tightness of Lilith's mouth and her inexperience was cute for him to see. Though what surprised him was that she was able to take in his whole dick, though just barely as he could feel the back of her throat. Lilith, happy that she was able to take the whole thing in, started to move her head back and forth making Rin grunt even harder from her tight mouth sucking him off.

After what seemed to be a long time Rin was getting close to cumming. Lilith could feel that as she could feel his dick grow slightly bloated. She did not stop and instead sped up wanting to drink Rin's baby seed badly. Rin, seeing what Lilith wanted, started to move his hips with Lilith's mouth movement. Not long after Rin grunted really hard, grabbed the back of Lilith's head and thrusted deeply into her mouth and let out all of his cum into her throat. Lilith was completely fazed at the amount of cum he was shooting in her mouth. 'Am I sucking off a fire hydrant, what is it with this ridiculous amount of semen' Lilith thought as Rin kept on cumming into her mouth with the force and amount compared to a high powered hose. Lilith had to keep swallowing his cum or it would have spilt and she did not want to waste his precious cum.

After what seemed like a whole minute Rin finally stopped cumming and pulled out of her mouth though his Excalibur was still standing proudly covered all over with Lilith's saliva. Lilith faced towards him and showed him her tongue with cum all on it and swallowed in front of him. 'Delicious!!!' was all she could think when she swallowed it. "There was a lot more but I already put it all inside here," she said while rubbing her stomach.

This could not help but get a huge reaction from Rin as his dick only seemed to get harder. He quickly pushed her down and was about to kiss her but stopped himself. He quickly bought a cleanse pill and gave it to Lilith to clean her mouth. He then quickly started to kiss her again while starting to rub his monster dick on her clit. Lilith could only cum as she felt the pleasure from her clit and her mouth. Though soon after Lilith pushed Rin and stopped his kissing. "Stop...teasing...me...and...make...me...yours...already!!!" she said while catching her breath. "Of course my love," Rin said in her ears as he started to position his dick at her entrance. Lilith could only shiver in anticipation as she could feel his dick start prodding her entrance. 'Finally, I can be his,' was the only thought that Lilith had at this moment. 

Rin then slowly started to push his dick into her pussy. When he finally got the tip in he realized how tight it is and could only go slower. Lilith on the other was gasping at how full she was already starting to feel. Rin then again started to push and was able to put half of his dick inside before reaching a barrier which seemed to be her hymen. Rin looked at Lilith and she nodded to him to keep going. Rin then pushed hard and tore her hymen. Lilith surprisingly did not feel any pain but pleasure instead as he was deep inside of her. She looked at Rin questioningly but Rin did not know what happened but could also not think straight as his dick still had another half to go and her tight pussy was sucking his dick wanting his seed badly. Lilith realized he really wanted to keep going and nodded for him to keep going. She then moaned as Rin slowly put in the other half of his dick. It was so deep that it reached inside of her womb and was making a small bump on her stomach. Lilith could only gasp in pleasure.

After calming down in a few seconds she looked down to see a bump protruding from her stomach and touched it only to feel Rin's dick that had already pierced her womb. "You really are too huge," she said with a small laugh. "But you love that don't you?" Rin said with a teasing smile and Lilith blushed at his words but still slowly nodded. This only made Rin's dick grow harder because of how cute she was.

"You can keep going," Lilith said to Rin. Rin just nodded and slowly pulled his dick back to where only his tip was in her and pushed it all back in a thrust. Lilith moaned so loudly that it would not be a mistake to say people on earth could have heard her. Rin then sped up and kept on thrusting faster and harder making Lilith's eyes soon roll back and her tongue stick out from all of the pleasure. This kept on going for a while before Rin started to feel he was about to come. He looked at Lilith only to see that she had slightly regained some of her consciousness after feeling his dick started to bloat up. "Inside...give...it...to...me...INSIDE!!!" she yelled telling Rin what she wanted. Rin smiled and did as she wanted and thrusted hard making his dick once again go inside her womb and released a high powered hose of cum inside of her. Lilith could only moan as she felt she was in heaven and felt all the cum flow inside her. After a whole minute of cumming Rin finally pulled out only to see a waterfall of semen started to come out of Lilith's pussy. When he looked at Lilith he could only see the happiest smile on her face. As if feeling Rin's questioning gaze she explained trough gasps "I...finally...yours."

Lilith soon calmed down and was starting to feel tired. On the other hand Rin's little brother was still standing proudly. "I am sorry I can't help you with it," Lilith said, feeling bad that she could not fully satisfy him. "It is okay, we can pace ourselves, no worries," Rin said caringly. Rin then quickly calmed his dick down so he could fall asleep. Rin then hugged Lilith and brought her close to his chest. "I love you," Lilith said to him. "I love you too," Rin said back. They soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

I hope you all like my first try at (R-18). Thank you for reading.

92