Chapter 9: Repaying Hate
5.4k 20 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rin soon woke up with Lilith nestled into his arms with her head on Rin's chest. Rin smiled happily seeing his separated lover finally be with him. He then moved a loose piece of her hair behind her ear. Lilith feeling her hair being moved started to stir and slowly opened her eyes. When she saw she was in his arms all warm, cozy, and safe she could not help but smile. Though she soon pinched her arm for some reason. "Why did you pinch yourself?" Rin asked. Lilith could only reply "To make sure I am not dreaming."

After that they just stayed there laying down in each other's arms for a few hours or so just enjoying each other's company. Rin then thought of something important he wanted to talk to Lilith about. He looks towards Lilith once more but this time with a serious look. "Lilith, I have something important to tell you," He said. Lilith just looked at him with a little bit of curiosity. Rin then looked her in the eyes and breathed in. "I want to have a harem in the future," Rin said quickly while still looking into her eyes. Though what happened next surprised him. Lilith smiled and looked happy at the thought. "Ok, I agree," she said simply. Rin just sat there looking surprised. Lilith, seeing his surprised face, decided to explain. "You do remember that I'm not just a life and death goddess but also a goddess of love right?" Lilith told him. Rin on the other hand still looked a bit surprised. "Wouldn't that mean you would want to be in a monogamous relationship since you are a love goddess?" Rin asked. Lilith was not surprised at his question and instead answered them. "First, since I am a love goddess I know that a harem is most of the time a place filled with love and that is why I accept it, second I love you and would always accept your dreams and wishes, third I always wanted to have sisters, and the final and most important one I cannot handle you in bed and it hurts seeing you still raring to go but can't do anything since I am already exhausted," she explained her reasons while blushing at the last reason. Rin felt warm seeing how much she cared about him and brought her closer and kissed her again. When we stopped kissing Lilith looked at me "though there will be some conditions if you want me to fully accept the idea of a harem."

Rin only nodded for her to voice the conditions. "First you must love all of us equally," Lilith said. "Of course," Rin responded as he would never allow any of his women to be without love. "Second you must truly be in love with someone for them to be allowed to join our family," Lilith said. Rin again nodded as it was a given. "Third you must try your best to let us know of secrets but at your own time," Lilith said looking at him caringly. Rin could only slowly nod. "Finally you must love all of your future children with all of your heart," Lilith said while heavily blushing. "That is a given," Rin said while chuckling at how cute she was being. "Well then that is all of the conditions," Lilith said while trying to hide her blushing face in her hair. Rin on the other hand did not let her and kissed her before running away. This had made Lilith's face turn crimson red. After the kiss ended Rin looked at her lovingly "Thank you for accepting my selfish dream."

Only after a good minute of enjoying each others warmth Rin remembered he paused time for the whole world. Then he also remembered 3 gods who tried to kill him even though he had not enmity with them. Rin then started to get up before Lilith looked at him with a questioning look. "I have to go and take care a certain trio of gods," Rin told her not hiding anything. Though instead of Lilith discouraging him she did something else. "Good luck Honey, show those puny gods not to mess with my husband," Lilith said cheering cutely. Rin could only smile at how she acted. "Ok, I will," Rin assured before he walked out of the throne room and towards the portal connecting the god's realm and the mortal realm.

Soon Rin walked through the portal and appeared right next to the god trio. He looked at them all frozen in fear. He then unfroze all of them. Once they could move they looked at him and realized he was stronger than before but still weaker than them. "Well how do the primal gods feel after being frozen in time for a whole day?" Rin said mockingly. Zatross looked at me with fear. "How can you control time? Only Chronos-" Zatross was saying but soon got interrupted by Rin. "What you mean that old coot that I killed after he dared to threaten my lover?" Rin said threateningly. When Zatross heard him he froze. Then snapped back to attention and quickly yelled "Kill him before he stops time again "Kill him before he stops time again!!!"

Though before they could do or say anything Rin said "that is too bad that I already froze the time of your bodies and have been only allowing you to talk. They soon realized his words to be true as they could not move a muscle. Rin then just bought a butcher's knife from the store and started to slowly walk towards them. With every step closer the gods became more and more afraid. He first went to Zatross and activated his instant kill skill and soon coated his blade with a gray aura which cost Rin 10 years. I then looked at him. "All of you will be frozen in time and when I unfreeze you all of you will see each other die," Rin said ruthlessly. Zatross tried to speak up but was too late as he and the two other gods were frozen. Rin then sliced all of their heads off but due to them being frozen in time their heads did not move. He then quickly fell to his knees as he felt the pain of losing 10 years of his life. 

Soon he recovered and just looked at them and soon unfroze time once again. When time came back on, all of their heads soon flew up only to see their own bodies start to disintegrate. Rin did not care and just walked away as the heads of the gods also started to turn into dust. Then Rin decided to return time to how it was and all time in the world started once again. He then walked through the portal once again which caused every angelic being on the other side to be surprised and quickly tried to attack him. "DON'T YOU DARE ATTACK HIM!!!" a booming voice sounded which stopped all angelic beings. Lilith soon appeared with a mad look. All of the angelic beings started to shiver realizing they messed with a goddess. "Lilith, it is okay they did not know anything," Rin said trying to calm down the mad Lilith. Rin had slightly succeeded in calming the angered Lilith. "Okay," Lilith said still slightly pissed at the angels. Rin then grabs her and walks to a clear plain and buys a mansion from the system and places it down and takes Lilith inside and pulling her to the bedroom to calm her down in a special way. That morning was especially steamy and hot.

89