Chapter 17: Leaving
3.4k 11 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eight year old Rin had been able to master all the instruments possible. He was happy since that was usually known as impossible for most people since it would be extremely hard to learn 2 instruments and Rin has been able to master them all. Apollo on the other hand seeing that he had gotten really good at music decided to challenge him in a competition where Hestia and Artemis will be the judges. Rin had quickly agreed to this as he would be putting his skills to the test against a god of music. Though a week ago Alice had told him that no music from his past lives exist in this world. Rin then thought of two things he could do in the future. One is to make some of the popular music from his old world and sing it in this world. Second, he used some of this music to sing against Apollo during the competition.

When the day for the competition came Apollo made sure to make both goddesses swear an oath on the Styx to make sure there was no biased voting. Then Apollo led them to what looked like a theater room in the mansion. "Why have I not seen this room before?" Rin asked. "Because I did not want people to see me while I was practicing my haikus, poems, and songs," Apollo explained. "Then I am happy you kept this a secret or I would have gone insane a long time ago," Rin said, getting chuckles from both the goddesses behind him. Apollo was trying to come up with a good comeback but could not think of anything and accepted defeat.

Apollo soon led Rin to the stage while Artemis and Hestia sat in the audience. Both competitors had at least 10 minutes to get everything ready for their performance. After ten minutes had passed Apollo had decided to go up. When he conjured some instruments and started to play a classical Greek song. This song had moved Hestia to tears as she remembered the years when she was born and grew up. On the other hand Artemis was not affected by this as she was pretty much used to her brother's songs. After 7 minutes Apollo was done. He bowed and left the stage letting Rin take over. Rin decided to do the same trick as Apollo and snapped his fingers which soon conjured all types of modern instruments. He then looked at the crowd with a handsome smile. This had made both of the goddesses blush noticeably. "I will be playing an original song for the beautiful goddesses who have blessed us with their presence," Rin said, making Artemis and Hestia blush even harder. Artemis did not know what she was feeling when he said such kind words and smiled so handsomely and just ignored it in the end. On the other hand Hestia had more knowledge about these emotions in her and soon started to scold her for falling in love with an 8 year old who is also his nephew. Though soon their thoughts were interrupted by the music starting to play.

- The pursuit Of Happiness -

When Rin had finished all he heard was applause from both Artemis and Hestia who were both wearing smiles on their faces. Apollo who was behind the curtains was completely stunned at such a masterpiece of a song. Soon it came to the voting and both judges were handed glow sticks. A yellow one for Apollo, and a golden one for Rin. The judges were then to raise the glow-stick corresponding to the singer for who they thought was the better singer. Without any hesitation both judges lifted their golden glow sticks. This had signaled Rin's unanymous victory. Apollo himself accepted his loss as he could not beat the masterpiece made by Rin.

A year had passed and Rin had become a nine year old boy. Though he had realized something was going on with Hestia after the competition because she kept on being awkward around Rin. Artemis asked if he had done something to her but Rin promised he did nothing. The only one who could see what was really on the kind goddesses mind was Apollo but soon decided not to say anything as it was something Rin and Hestia had to work out. Rin had decided to try and talk to Hestia about what was going on but she would keep on running away.

After countless amounts of tries Rin was about to give up and seeing this Apollo chose to help. He told Rin of a plan to get Hestia in one room and trap her there to finally have a good conversation with Rin.

The next day Apollo had asked Hestia to come to the theater room as he needed her help. Soon Hestia appeared in the theater room looking at Apollo. "What was it that you needed Apollo?" Hestia asked. Apollo instead walks towards the door of the theater room and locks it. "I need you to face your feelings," Apollo said while looking at the stage. Hestia, still confused, looked at the stage and saw Rin standing there. She then quickly turned around to run but remembered Apollo was blocking the only way out. Hestia, thinking of what to do, decided to force her way out. Before she could, Rin appeared in front of her. "Why do you keep running?" Rin asked. Hestia was still trying to escape but soon felt Apollo's divine energy around this whole room so she could not leave. She sighed at her luck and decided to just tell the truth. "I.....think...I have feelings....for you" Hestia said while blushing profusely. Rin was left stunned. "Is that all?" Rin asked. Hestia could only nod. Though something she did not think would happen. Rin hugged her tightly.

Hestia felt the warmth and love in this one hug. "I can't say much for feeling but all I can say is chase them if it is something you really want and do not hold back because once you do and it passes by you all you will feel is regret and pain," Rin said using his millenium of experience to tell her. Hestia hearing his words seemed to realize something and decided on what to do afterwards. She hugged him this time and smiled brightly. "I don't know if I love you yet but I would like to figure out if I do," Hestia said. "Of course," Rin said to her with a huge smile.

A month had passed since the confession of feelings and Rin became 10 years old. Hestia's feelings have been growing this whole time and soon became love for Rin. Hestia realizing she fell in love decided to go to Apollo for advice on how to confess to Rin her feelings. Apollo said simply "Just tell him how you truly feel as I am pretty sure he feels the same way."

Hestia, remembering the advice from Apollo, walked towards Rin's room. Soon she knocked three times only to see Rin walk out without a shirt on. She became as red as a tomato and could only look away. "What was it that you needed Hestia?" Rin asked with a smile. The still blushing Hestia looked at Rin dead in the eye. "I am in love with you," she said quickly. She then looked at Rin's face to see his reaction. Rin had smiled at her words. "I love you too Hestia," He replied. Hestia's face blossomed into the happiest smile anyone could ever see. Rin then decided to hug her. Hestia soon melted into that hug as she could stay there forever. "I got to tell you something important," Rin said. Hestia, seeing his serious face from Rin nodded. Then she soon saw her surroundings change and soon both of them appeared in front of a Mansion. Rin then explained everything to her and Lilith also came over saying hi to Hestia and calling her sister making Hestia blush heavily once again. She accepted everything he said and accepted being his lover. Rin soon heard a ding and saw a pink system screen pop up.

>♥<

Relationships Unlocked

>♥<

Rin looked surprised at what had popped up and was interested in what it could have.

>♥<

Relationships

Lilith - ∞ (Lover For Life)

Sex - Female

Age - Forever 20

Hestia - ∞ (Lover For Life)

Sex - Female

Age - Forever 18

Artemis - 425 (In Love)

Sex - Female

Age - Forever 20

Apollo - 300 (Brother)

Sex - Male

Age - Forever 20

>♥<

Rin then asked Alice to show the relationship amounts.

>♥<

0-100 - Acquaintances

100-200 - Friends

200-300 - Sworn Brother/Sister

300-400 (Females) - Crush

300-400 (Males) - Unconditional Trust in the User

400-500 (Females) - In Love with the user

400-500 (Males) - Loyal to the user even when they are dying

When the user takes a female as his lover their Relationship becomes ∞ and they will always be his lover/wife.

>♥<

Rin Then realized why both Lilith's and Hestia's Relationship was at infinity as they had become his Lovers. He was also surprised to see Artemis also start to have feelings for him but decided to wait until she realized what those emotions were.

In the same month Rin had finally decided to leave and go down to earth so he could join the plot. Now the hard part would be to convince his mother.

Artemis was sitting down in the living room just watching the tv before Rin walked in with a serious face. "Mom, I would like to go down to earth," He said quickly. "No," was all Artemis said. "Why?" Rin asked. "Because you will get caught," she said. Rin then quickly used his racial skill of controlling his body however he wanted and hid his divine energy completely. "Not like this, I won't," Rin said with a smile. Artemis looked over and soon widened her eyes. "How did you do that?" Artemis asked. "I just used my control over my energy to hide my divine power," He bullshitted. Artemis looked at him trying to see if he was lying but could not see any hint of lying. “So can I go now that I have hidden myself enough?" he asked once again. Artemis on the other hand was trying her best to come up with an excuse that he can't go but could come up with nothing. "Ugh, fine," she said, finally accepting defeat. "Yes," Rin said, excited to be meeting people from the plot. 'Even though I am already weakened due to my age I must limit my strength even more or I would instantly be caught, and possibly chased down' Rin thought. As he asked Alice to buy him a limiter for his strength. Soon a Necklace with a black and white orb appeared around his neck.

>¤<

Store | Coins: 

Items

God Limiter: Limits the strength of the user to whatever amount they want while making them grow stronger once they deactivate the limiter

Cost: 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 Coins

>¤<

Rin quickly set all his stats to 100, and restricted his immortality before going down to earth. He chose to land near a certain group of demigods and a satyr.

79