Chapter 16: Training and Alice
3.4k 13 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A 6 year old Rin was starting to train slightly during the morning. He would practice anything he possibly could. Though this had not surprised the gods. Though they instantly got surprised as he was able to learn anything a few times but even that changed. Rin one day had felt when he was copying the skill of the other he felt something start to sting. He decided to focus on this feeling and soon his eyes stayed the same color but the pupil had changed. A sun appeared in the middle of his golden eye, while a moon appeared in the middle of his blue eye. When this happened it seemed as if the world completely changed in his eyes. He could see every type of energy, everything seemed to slow down as well, and soon he heard a ring as another system panel appear. 

>¤<

Kaminun Unlocked

- Time Reader Absorbed Into Kaminun

>¤<

Rin then realized what had happened and looked at the previously locked skill. He then also remembered his thoughts of making a system AI. He then thought of making it later and instead checked out his new skill.

>¤<

Kaminun (Lv???) - The Kaminun is the mix of all of the strongest eye techniques/abilities/skills also known as God's Eyes

- Able to Control Time as they see fit

- Can create any type of illusion

- Immune to any illusion

- Intelligence, mana, and mana regeneration *10

- Able to copy any technique/skill/spell/ability used in front of the user

- Able to copy any nirvana skill as long as they can be hit by it and live

- Able to use any of the abilities of any the eye Techniques/Abilities/Skills absorbed into the Kaminun

A/N: Comment down below what more should I add to this as I currently have only added the Sharingan, Rinnegan, and the Time Reader. I do not have much knowledge about anime eyes and would like the readers input Thx.

>¤<

Rin then realized how overpowered these eyes were. He quickly called all three of the gods over. When they came over they were surprised at the changes in Rin's eyes. "What happened?" Artemis asked worriedly. "Nothing, I just got stronger," He said to them. Though they still looked a bit unsure. Rin then told Apollo to do a high level martial arts move. Apollo didn't ask questions and was able to do a front flip and kick using that momentum which completely pulverized the training dummy. After seeing this Rin walked up to another training dummy and did the exact same kick. This had led to the mouths of Artemis, Hestia, and Apollo to drop to the floor. "How?" Apollo was barely able to squeak out. "Because these eyes seem to be able to let me copy anything I see," Rin explained. Though on the side Hestia seemed to realize something. "Anything you say," she muttered. She then made a fire from her hands and showed it to Rin. Rin knowing what she wanted to know just nodded and made the same fire, even a bit stronger. This made their closed mouths to once again open all the way to the floor.

Rin from then on was taught everything he could from the three gods.

When he was 7 years old He chose to finally finish making ALICE the AI he chose to make. He started by staying in his room by himself and making sure no one disturbed him. He then looked at the system and found what he was looking for.

>¤<

System AI - Able to build an AI for the system however they want

- Able to Make Custom AI

Cost: 1,000,000,000,000,000 Coins

>¤<

Rin, already knowing what type of AI he wanted, quickly added every detail. Soon he was finished. 

>¤<

Alice

- Able to Change into a Human form

- Human Emotions

- Able to give information from any world the User is currently on

- Able to help the user of her own accord

- Completely Loyal

- Able to hack any type of electrical device

|Create|

>¤<

Rin was satisfied with what he created and pushed the create button. [Where am I?] a voice sounded in his head. [You are in my system, and if you search deep enough you can find out everything about yourself] Rin told the voice. [System?] the voice sounded once again before going quiet. After a few minutes of waiting the voice spoke up again. [I see, I am Alice and You are my dad] Alice said. Rin was smiling throughout the first part but coughed at the second part. [What do you mean dad?] Rin asked Alice. [You created me so that means you are my dad] Alice said convincingly. Rin, feeling the conviction in her voice, could only give up and accept his "daughter". [Well anyways, Alice, do you think you can come out in your human form?] Rin asked. [I can't just yet dad, I still have to get myself comfortable here in the system before being able to leave it] Alice explained. [Well how long will that take you] Rin asked. [At least 15 months] Alice Replied. Rin then thought about it. 'So a whole year after they reach the camp huh' Rin thought. [Ok, well hopefully I can see you then] Rin said.

78