Chapter 18: Joining The Plot
3.3k 6 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rin Appearing in a hotel room quickly looked around to see where he was and realized he was in a hotel room. He then quickly turned on his Kaminun and looked around for the group he wanted to join. He soon spots three people with different versions of divinity and one person who seemed to have the energy of nature inside of him. They were all outside in an alleyway just resting it seemed. Rin smiled realizing who they were and quickly walked towards them. The four of them realized someone was coming towards them and got ready to fight. A 7 year old girl held a dagger at Rin, another girl who was around 12 years old was holding a spear and shield, what looked like a 14 year old guy with a short-sword, and finally what looked like an 18 year old man holding some wood pipes in his hands. Rin just raised his hands to show he meant no harm. "I am a demigod like you guys," He said to them. They all calmed down noticeably but were still on edge. "I can prove it to you guys," Rin said as he pointed to his head. "You guys can see them right?" He said to them, All of them looked confused at his words and saw nothing. "If you focus hard enough you will see them," Rin explained. This led to them focusing even harder and soon they saw two wolf ears appear on Rin's head. They were all dumbfounded at what they saw. "You see I am a demigod like you guys," Rin said. The 14 year old guy asked the 18 year old man, "Is he speaking the truth Grover?"

"Yes, I can smell that he is a demigod," The man named Grover confirmed. After hearing from him they all had no more suspicion towards Rin and accepted him with a smile. "Sorry for being so cautious but we were being chased by monsters earlier," the 14 year old boy said. "It is all good, you were being pursued so it is ok," Rin said, not holding a grudge against them. "My name is Luke and I am 14 years old," Luke said. "I am Thalia and I am 12 years old," Thalia said. "I am Annabeth and I am 7 years old," Annabeth said. "Hey I am Grover as you already heard," said Grover. "Nice to meet you all, I am Rin," Rin said while giving a handsome smile. Both Thalia and Annabeth blushed heavily upon seeing Rin smile. Rin also heard a ding as a system notification popped up.

>♥<

God Candy Activated

Thalia Grace +250

Annabeth Chase +250

>♥<

Rin looked at his acting skill for the first time. [It only activates after you have more than one lover] Alice explained. [Thank you Alice] Rin thanked Alice for explaining. "Well, where were you all going to?" Rin asked. This time groves stepped up and explained. "We are going to a safe haven for all demigods, camp half blood, a place where demigods don't have to worry for their lives, are able to train their skills and be taught about their heritage and mythology," Grover explained. Rin looked at them with interested eyes. "Is it okay if I come with you guys since I don't really have a home here," Rin said. This instantly got pity from Thalia and Annabeth.

>♥<

Thalia Grace +10

Annabeth Chase +10

>♥<

"I'm okay with that, how about you guys?" said Luke. Thalia and Annabeth shook their heads, while Grover looked at Rin with a worried gaze. "Do you have anything to fight with Rin?" Grover asked. Rin nodded before asking Alice to buy just a normal Katana made from Stygian Iron, and with a white hilt. Soon a katana with a completely black blade and pure white hilt appeared in front of him. "This is my weapon," Rin said. "How did you just make it appear?" Luke asked with wide eyes. "I have something similar to a personal space for storage," Rin explained. Grover on the other hand looked at the sword with fear. "That is stygian iron, how are you able to use it without being affected?!" Grover screamed. "I am immune to Stygian Iron and no I am not the son of Hades," Rin quickly explained. Annabeth on the other hand looked curiously at the blade. "What is Stygian Iron?" she asked curiously. "It is metal made from the underworld and is very powerful against monsters but also many times more fatal against demi humans, but since I am immune I thought why not use it," Rin explained. Though before they could say anything else Rin sharply turned towards the entrance of the alleyway and had his katana ready. "How far till the camp!?" Rin yelled at Grover. "At least 3 miles away, why?" Grover asked, noticeably worried. Rin did not answer though. He instead started to look around for ways to get up to the roof. He soon found a ladder leading to the roof. "Luke climbed up there with Annabeth behind you, Thalia after her, and Grover after her," Rin told Luke. Luke realizing they were probably in a desperate situation did not question anything and started to climb. Soon after Annabeth started to climb as well. They were half way before they heard an inhuman screech coming from the entrance of the alleyway and soon saw three monsters with a bird body and a head of a woman. "Harpies!!" Rin yelled to the others. Since they were on the ladder all they could do was climb faster. The three harpies seem to notice Luke, Annabeth, and Thalia on the ladder. "Shit!" Rin sees the harpies go after them. He quickly used a dumpster to jump up and grab onto a ledge before jumping off and grabbing on to a pipe. He was high enough to attack the harpies and quickly jumped on one of their backs and quickly sliced off its head. He then jumped on top of another Harpy before the one he killed could disintegrate and did the same thing. When he killed all of them he got down safely and got ready to fight off the other monsters coming. Luke, Annabeth, and Thalia who made it to the roof saw what happened and could only look in awe.

>♥<

Luke Castellan +200 (Close Friends)

Thalia Grace +50 (Crush)

Annabeth Chase +50 (Crush)

>♥<

Rin had little time to look at the screen before turning to fight the monsters coming. This time there was a cyclops in front of Rin. While all this was happening Grover was halfway up the ladder. Rin could only look at the cyclops with fierce eyes. The cyclops threw a heavy but slow fist at Rin. Rin sidestepped it and sliced the cyclops head clean off. The cyclops soon disintegrated into yellow dust. Then what looked like demonic hounds started to come at me in groups. Rin, seeing they were fellow K-9's, quickly growled heavily, letting out his Alpha aura. The dogs instantly bowed down to Rin and did not move one inch. Thalia, and Luke looked completely dumbfounded as no one had been able to tame the hell hounds ever. "So fucking cool!" Luke yelled as he saw Rin use the tamed Hellhounds to take care of the other monsters. Soon Grover came up on the roof with them. Seeing Grover was safe, Rin jumped on top of a dumpster and using the momentum to grab a pipe, jumped off the pipe to grab one ledge and then jumped one last time and jumped and grabbed the roof ledge and lifted himself up. "Anyone hurt?" Rin asked. This made all of them look at him in a kind light. They all shook their heads as none of them were injured. Rin on the other hand heard a ding and once again got a notification from his system.

>♥<

Luke Castellan +50 

Grover +200 (Close Friends)

Thalia Grace +25

Annabeth Chase +25

>♥<

Rin ignored this for now and just looked at Grover. "What direction now?" He asked. Grover looked around. "That way," Grover said confidently. Rin asked now questions and just nodded. "Everyone we are going to be jumping from rooftop to rooftop, if you do not think you can do it come to me and I will carry you," Rin said to them. Though soon after both Annabeth and Thalia, red with embarrassment came close to him. "There is nothing to be embarrassed about, you would be able to do this as well someday," Rin said encouragingly. Thalia and Annabeth smiled at Rin's Kindness.

>♥<

Thalia Grace +25

Annabeth Chase +25

>♥<

Rin could only look at the system for a second before he was interrupted by two people hugging him. Thalia had hugged Rin's right side while Annabeth held his left side. Rin seeing this decided to tease them a bit. "Calm down beauties, there is enough of me for everyone," Rin teasingly said to them. Both Thalia and Annabeth became bright red at his words. Though when he laughed they realized he was teasing them. Rin was then under attack from tiny punches from both girls with pouts on their mouths. Though they did not stay mad long as they had to move. Rin grabbed both of them by the waist and jumped to the other roof effortlessly. Luke and Grover soon followed. Rin and the others kept on jumping from roof to roof until there were no more roofs to go on but Grover soon pointed at a forest a good 100 meters away. "That's where camp half blood is!" Grover said excitedly. They soon started to run for it but not before hearing something charge at them. They quickly looked behind to see the infamous Minotaur. Rin quickly pushed everyone to the side, saving them from the Minotaur's charge. Grover, seeing the Minotaur, just told everyone to hurry which they did. Though right when they were about to make it Annabeth and Thalia tripped. The Minotaur already charging at them was about to either spear them through his horns or trample them under his feet. Rin seeing this all happened quickly stepped in front of both of them and as he had no protection on him he was stabbed in the stomach clean through by the Minotaur's horn. Though Rin was able to stop the Minotaur's' charge and keep both the girls safe. He then pulled out his Katana and Stabbed it straight through the Minotaur's head. Soon it disappeared into yellow dust. Rin on the other hand quickly fell to his knees as his blood started to flood out of the hole in his stomach. Annabeth seeing Rin on the ground bleeding heavily quickly ran towards him with tears in her eyes. Thalia on the other hand just looked at him frozen, but tears still came down her cheeks. Rin saw a crying Annabeth coming towards him. "Why, why did you get in front of us?" she said with a waterfall of tears coming down her cheeks. Rin only smiled at her and patted her head though she was too much in distress to really feel the calming effect.

Soon though what looked like several goat men came close to Rin. Annabeth thought they were enemies and raised her dagger at them. "It is ok young one, we are trying to save him," One of them explained with raised arms. Annabeth, hearing they could cure him, quickly got out of the way. They soon picked up Rin and took him inside the camp. The rest of the group followed. Thalia had finally unfrozen and kept telling Rin to stay awake and that he does not fall asleep. Though Rin could do very little as his consciousness faded away. All he could hear when his consciousness finally faded was some wooden pipes being played and the pain going away.

71