Chapter 19: Recovery
3k 10 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rin felt himself in a soft bed with the sun shining on him. He slowly opened his eyes to see himself in what looked like an infirmary with the window open and letting the sunlight in. He then tried to get up only to feel both of his legged weight down by something or someone. Rin then looked down at his legs only to see Thalia resting on his left leg and Annabeth on his right leg both having evidence of crying heavily. Rin, feeling bad for making them worry, started to pat both of their heads softly. They soon woke up from the patting and were wondering what was happening only to realize Rin was ok and patting them. Not even a second passed before this realization happened before they were all up on Rin hugging him with tears in their eyes. "I am okay, see no need to worry," Rin said, trying to stop the crying. "How can we be okay seeing you bleeding so much with a hole in your stomach!" yelled Thalia. Annabeth nodded seriously at her words. "All that matters is that I am okay now," Rin said. Though both of them wanted to say more, a woman wearing what looked to be leather armor came in. Seeing he was okay she quickly left and brought someone back with her. It was an old man in a wheelchair going towards us. "Hello, I am Chiron, one of the directors of this camp, and I am glad to see you have recovered well," Chiron said. "I am glad as well as I would have to leave this beauty," Rin said pointing to Thalia "And this cutie," Rin said while pointing at Annabeth. This had made both of them blush profusely. Rin then once again heard the ring in his head and a system screen appeared.

>♥<

Thalia Grace +40 (In Love)

Annabeth Chase +40 (In Love)

>♥<

"Hahahaha, well it seems these two are close to you," Chiron said with a smile. Rin only smiled in response. "This camp is to help demi-god's like you be able to defend themselves in the real world from monsters similar to the ones you fought or even more dangerous," Chiron explained. "Thank you for the information," Rin politely said. Chiron only looked slightly surprised at the manners Rin had. "Well, what do you say about a tour Mr..." Chiron said, trying to get Rin's name. Rin realized he had never introduced himself. "Sorry, for the late introductions, my name is Rin Fang," Rin said. "We will also like to take you up on that tour," Rin said.

"Well I sent Grover to get your friend Luke I believe," Chiron said. Soon some footsteps were heard and the door opened to reveal Luke followed by Grover. "Speak of the devil," Chiron said with a smile. "Hey Rin you all good, you were roughed up," Luke said with slight worry. Rin instead laughed at his words. "If that counts as roughed up then I wonder what you think being hurt is," Rin said jokingly. Luke laughed at his joke and was happy seeing he was all good. "Hey Luke we will be going on a tour of the camp and want to join us?" Rin asked. Luke contemplated his words before nodding. Chiron then wheeled himself out of the room beckoning everyone else to follow. They soon exited the building. "The place you just came out of is the staff lodging," Chiron said pointing to the building. Rin looked back to see an exquisite wooden building with a bright blue roof.

Chiron then showed them the arts and crafts building, the camp store, and what was called the Big House. Chiron then led them to where there were 12 different cabins. Chiron had explained that each one belonged to a different god and once their parents had claimed them they would stay in the cabin dedicated to them. Then he explained those who are not claimed are to stay in Cabin 11. Though what no one knew was that Luke felt some warmth when walking near the cabin. They continued walking and soon they walked up on the dining pavilion. Though it was still too early to eat it still looked amazing. They then walked around the rest of the camp, looking at the arena, amphitheater, and a very creepy cave but had no name.

"There will be a capture the flag game tonight, you are free to join and fight as well if you choose to," Chiron said to them hoping they would accept as he would be able to gauge their skill with this and would be able to help them. Thalia and Luke showed no hesitation before nodding. Annabeth was looking at Rin as if waiting for him to choose. Rin then decisively nodded which was soon followed by Annabeth nodding. Chiron looked at them with a smile seeing the drive of both Thalia and Luke. "Well I will explain the game and the teams," he said to them. "First their is not fatal attacks in the game, your team must rush to the opponents flag point and steal their flag and bring it back to base, the first to bring the enemies flag back to their base wins even if their flag is not at their base," Chiron explained the rules. "Now the teams, on the red teams are Cabins 6 (Athena), 7 (Apollo), 9 (Hephaestus), and 11 (Hermes) and on the blue team there were Cabins 4 (Demeter), 5 (Ares), 10 (Aphrodite), and 12 (Dionysus)," Chiron soon said the teams. "But we don't know which cabin we belong to," Annabeth said. "Since you are all apart of cabin 11 (Hermes) then you will fight with them," Chiron explained to Annabeth. "This time should be a pretty even game as Ares and Athena are on opposite teams," Chiron told them what he expected of the games. Little did Chiron know that this would lead to the Legend of the Unbeatable Alpha.

69