Chapter 20: Annihilation Of Blue Team
2.9k 2 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chiron then led them to the Arena. He then led them to the red team. A person who looked like the red team leader started walking towards them. She had silver hair and silver eyes that seemed to brim with intelligence. Luke on the side started to look at her intently. 'How can someone so smart looking be so hot?' He asked himself. The woman seeing Luke's eyes looked at him with a smile that seemed to have a devil behind it. Luke though did not give up and still pressed on. 'Ooooohh, she is such a tough one, but that ain't stopping me,' Luke thought while smiling back at the woman with what seemed to be an angel behind his smile. Chiron looked at both of them with a huge smile.

The woman ignored Luke and looked at Chiron. "So what do I owe the pleasure?" The woman asked Chiron. "Nice to see you getting along with the new campers Charlotte," Chiron said to the woman. "So these are the new campers," Charlotte said while looking at all of them closely. Luke seeing this proudly puffed his chest. This just led to Charlotte scoffing at him though this did not discourage Luke one bit. "These will be a part of your team so make good use of them," Chiron said as he started to wheel his way out. Charlotte looked at them before stopping on Annabeth. She seemed to feel some kind of connection with her. "Would you like to join the strategy team?" Charlotte asked Annabeth. Annabeth shyly nodded to her proposal. Charlotte smiled at Annabeth and pointed the direction of where to go to join the strategy team. She then looked at Thalia and seeing her excited look thought she would like to be upfront. "The Vanguard team is over there," Charlotte said while pointing to the front of the forest. Thalia looked at her and simply nodded. Luke surprised Charlotte when he started to follow Thalia to the Vanguard team. 'Seems he isn't a coward like I thought' was all Charlotte thought at the moment. She then looked at the calmest of the group, Rin.

Rin was looking at everything that was happening, not showing one bit of surprise or anxiousness what so ever. "Seeing how calm you are, I would say you are the best for the defense team, you would probably be the only one on it since everywhere likes to fight head on," she explained while pointing to where the flag was. Rin just nodded and walked towards the flag. Charlotte was surprised at the aura he was giving off was that of a leader. Rin, seeing he was by himself, just sat down next to the flag and started to close his eyes. He even started to doze off as he had nothing to do.

Asleep, Rin did not hear the game start and the teams starting to charge at each other. Rin was able to fall asleep for a few minutes before he was woken up by some rustling in front of him. Then comes a trio of women. A redhead, a blonde, and a brunette.

Seeing Rin sleeping on the ground they thought it was going to be an easy game. Though they were surprised as Rin soon woke up and started to stand up. Rin was yawning since he woke up and was still groggy. 'It seems that I must fight now' Rin thought. He then asked Alice to buy himself a wooden katana. Though this seemed to offend the women as they saw him pull out a 'wooden' weapon while everyone else was using bronze made of celestial bronze. The redhead was pissed at this insult and charged at him with a spear. She thrusts her spears for his stomach but he just sidestepped and hit her hands with the wooden katana, making her drop it on the ground. The other two were surprised at Rin's skill. They then looked at each other and nodded. They soon rushed at Rin, the brunette with a dagger, and the blonde with a short sword. The blonde had tried to do a vertical slash on Rin's hand, while the brunette attacked him from his back. Rin this time flipped his sword with the blade pointing behind him and thrusted behind him hitting the brunette, and soon after leg sweeping the blonde making her fall. Though that was not the end of them as even more people kept on coming though in the end they were never able to make it past Rin.

While Rin was protecting the flag, Luke was charging the enemy lines with Charlotte. Though they noticed that there were a lot less enemies than their should be (Cough* Rin Cough*). They ignored this and just kept charging. After they fought for a solid 5 minutes, they were able to break the defenses and reach the flag. Though Charlotte was distracted and did not notice someone rushed up behind her and tried to slash at her. Luke, seeing this, quickly blocked the sword with his hand and knocked the attacker out in response. Charlotte realizing she was saved by Luke just blushed and looked away. "I didn't need any help," she said. Luke just laughed at her antics before grabbing the flag and bringing it back to base.

Soon Luke came with the blue flag in his hands and was greeted with a scene that had left him dumbfounded and frozen. Rin was sitting on the ground seemingly sleeping. Though that wasn't what surprised him. What had surprised him was that there were 20 people all on the ground either knocked out or groaning in pain.

Then Rin just looked up at Luke with sleepy eyes. "Is it over already?" he asked obliviously. Luke then finally woke up from the seemingly impossible feat Rin just did. He could only nod and walked towards their flag. "Well that is good," Rin said while getting up and dusting himself off. "Well, what are you waiting for, end the game," Rin said as he moved to the side. Luke just absentmindedly walked to their flag.

Soon after horns were blaring signifying the end of the game. "The Red team has won!!!" Chiron said as he chose to stand up, which soon led to his bottom half morphing into the rear end of a horse. Everyone had grouped up in the middle of the forest. Though 20 of them could not look in the eyes of their teammates. Chiron clapped as he strode in here. "Blue team, you did a great job and would have won if not for the defending team of the Red team," Chiron explained their loss. Both the red and blue team looked at Rin. Rin just smiled at their looks which most women looked away with blushes on their faces. "Yes, Rin, the only one on the red team's defense was able to stop a total of 20 attackers easily without being hit once, and successfully disabling the opponents," Chiron explained the way Rin was able to win. "It was not that easy, it is just they underestimated me and did not use their full strength," Rin modestly said. The other campers were surprised at his modesty, especially the ones who were defeated. Chiron then walked towards him. "Then what if you had not held back and actually used an actual weapon?" Chiron whispered with a smile. "I have no idea what you are talking about," Rin said with a smile and just shrugged his shoulders. Chiron just smiled wryly and walked away.

"Well, you all did a great job and have learned a lot from this," Chiron said. "Now it is time we go and eat some dinner, don't you say!!" Chiron said loudly. All the campers roared in agreement. Rin just thought of a certain chicken sandwich he used to eat in one of his past lives, which was very popular.

70