Chapter 21: Claimed
2.7k 9 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Every camper soon walked towards the dining pavilion. Charlotte explained how the food and drinks work. "This is the food the nymphs serve and the drinks become whatever you tell them to be," She explained. Luke, Thalia, and Annabeth looked surprised since such a thing seemed so magical. Rin on the other hand remained calm and pulled out something that had a silver wrapper with some red design on the outside. He then told his drink, "Dr. Pepper."

The drink soon turned into a cold Dr. Pepper. Rin then looked at the others only to realize they were looking at him. They all just looked at him with some curiosity. "What?" Rin asked. "What is that?" Annabeth asked as she could not resist the smell coming off of the silver package. "This is just a good old chick-fil-a sandwich," Rin said. They all look at him with confusion. Seeing they did not know what it was, he got some more and handed each of them one. He then showed them how to unwrap them and take a bite. They all followed him and soon froze in place. Not even 5 seconds have passed as all of them have devoured the sandwiches. "How was that so delicious!?" Luke yelled at him. "Well if it wasn't delicious then I would have to question my own skill," Rin said, chuckling slightly. When they heard he had made it, their jaws just dropped to the floor.

After calming them down and giving them some more chicken sandwiches they had a good lunch. They all then saw people throwing the food into the fire and wondered what it was. Charlotte told them they were giving some food to their parents as a gift. Luke was the first to go up and try to give food to his parents. 'Hey dad, well I don't know what to say and I am still mad that you abandoned mom, but I am willing to give you a second chance just please acknowledge me for once' Luke thought with his past memories of life flooding his thoughts. After that he threw his food in and just hoped, and soon after he started to glow and a staff with two snakes spiraling around with wings at the top of the staff. Everyone around started to cheer for Luke as he has been claimed by his godly parents.

"What is going on?" Luke asked, slightly worried. "You are being claimed by your parents, or should I say your father, Hermes," Charlotte said. "Wait, so you're saying my dad is Hermes?" Luke asked not knowing what to feel. "Yep," Charlotte said. Soon the glow from Luke disappeared and the people buzzed down. Chiron came over as well. "It is my pleasure to congratulate you on being claimed," Chiron said with a kind smile. Luke then asked Chiron everything about being Claimed and what would happen after that. 

While this was happening Annabeth decided to go up and give up food to her parents as well. 'Please mom, answer my call and accept me, your daughter' She thought pleadingly. Soon after she gave her food and she started to glow silver, with an owl floating above her head. Annabeth looked at it and soon realized who it could be. "Athena," Annabeth whispered. The owl hooted in response before flying away. Everyone else once again applauded, since Annabeth was able to be claimed as well. Chiron then pulled her and started to talk to both of them. "Glad you're with us sister!" Charlotte yelled. Annabeth just smiled as she always wanted a warm and happy family.

Thalia had also chosen to go up and give food to her parents. She slowly walked towards it and threw one of her chicken sandwiches inside. 'Please dad, if you are there please answer me' she thought filled with hope. After waiting for a minute, nothing happened which led to Thalia being sad and unhappy. She slowly started to walk away but soon after the wind started to pick up and thunder seemed to boom in the sky. Soon Thalia started to glow yellow and a lightning symbol appeared above her. She smiled seeing she got claimed and was not forgotten. Though everyone around her was frozen by what the lightning symbol meant. Chiron soon came over to Thalia's side. "It seems we have a child of the big three among us," Chiron said cheerfully. Thalia looked at him confused by what he meant. Chiron, seeing her confused look, quickly explained. "You are the daughter of Zeus, king of the gods," Chiron bluntly said. Thalia could only stand in disbelief at his words. Chiron then chose to talk to all three of the newly claimed at one time.

Rin, choosing to follow up, started to walk up with three chicken sandwiches in hand. 'Hey mom, Hestia, and Apollo, I have been doing good here and enjoying my life here a lot, thanks for letting me go mom, anyways make sure not to claim me, I don't want all three of you guys to get into trouble because of me' Rin thought right before throwing all three sandwiches into the fire. Soon after he glowed white for a solid second but it soon disappeared and nobody noticed it except a certain goddess holding a bow who smiled when she received the food.

Thalia, Luke, and Annabeth looked at him with empathy in their eyes. "Don't worry, I have long given up caring about who my god parent is," Rin said without one hint of being bothered by it whatsoever. They all just looked at their friend's still cheery attitude even after not being claimed and felt glad he didn't change.

After all the complaining, everyone just started to party and enjoy their time with their new brothers and sister. Thalia on the other hand would not stop asking Rin to dance with her. After her relentless asking, Rin finally gave in and started to dance with her in the middle of the pavilion. They were doing a beautiful dance that seemed to be done by professionals. Though they did not notice, the whole pavilion paid attention to their beautiful dancing. Annabeth on the other hand was absolutely jealous of Thalia and was cutely pouting. This seemed to start a whole dance in the pavilion as everyone got a partner and started to dance. Though Rin had been unlucky as he had been asked by all the women from the Aphrodite cabin to dance with him.

After dancing with all of them, a person he did not think would come up and ask to dance approached him. Annabeth, being visibly nervous, asked to dance. Rin saw how she mustered up the courage to ask to dance with her. When everything ended they all needed to go to their cabins to sleep. Rin this whole time had been getting notifications, and had long ago asked Alice to mute them. He then chose to look at them and saw there were only three important notifications as the rest were just notifications about his charm going up though it could not as Rin's skills were at their limit and he could not raise them until he advanced his level.

>♥<

Thalia Grace +20

Annabeth Chase +20

All Women from camp half blood +250

All women from Cabin 10 (Aphrodite) +375

>♥<

Seeing how practically all the women had all been affected by his skill Rin could only sigh as he would be on the run from the women of the camp practically non-stop. Little did he know it would be much worse than he thought.

66