Chapter 22: Who’s Alpha!?!?
2.7k 12 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rin was walking through the camp just enjoying the wind, and the feeling of the sun on his skin. Though he soon noticed a few people start to tail him. He chose to make them suffer a bit and walked for hours and hours while making sure to never get in a dead end so they would still follow him. He was laughing as he could sense how they were limping with exhaustion.

He finally chose to end this and entered a small forest and just stood there. "You guys can come out now, I have known you were there from the beginning," Rin yells out loud. A second pass and a total of 12 guys surround him. One of the guys started to walk towards him. "If you knew then why did you let us surround you?" He said with a smile. Rin could only smile at how they think I was bluffing. "Because none of you can even scratch me," He said confidently. The leader soon became red with anger. "I am sick with how you think you are the strongest, that you think you are the leader of everyone, how you are making all the girls fall in love with you, and how you stole Thalia from me!!!" the man said in full blown rage. Rin's face soon turned dark at those last words.

A pitch black aura soon surrounded Rin. He then looked at the leader with a serious face. "First, I do not think I am the strongest, I know I am the strongest, second, I am only the leader of those who choose to follow me, third, I did nothing to make the girls of camp fall in love with me, it is just them falling in love of their own accord, and last but not least, I did not steal Thalia from you as she has the right to choose who she wants to go with," He said menacingly which made most of the guys pee themselves. "This will be your only warning, do not mess with me or those close to me or you will suffer in ways you never wanted to," Rin told them with a glare. He then turned around and was about to leave but he froze when he heard their leader's next words. "Will you still want her if her purity is stolen?" the leader said with an evil glint in his eyes. Rin turned around slowly to see the face of their smiling leader. Though that soon changed as the leader soon felt as if he was being stared at by a ruthless predator.

A/N: It was at this moment...…..he fucked up

>¤<

Shift initiating

>¤<

Rin's black and white hair soon turned pitch black and both eyes turned to a dark golden color.

>¤<

Shift Complete

>¤<

"I had given you a sliver of mercy but you chose to do this," Rin said with anger easily detectable in his voice. "Now you have chosen to forfeit your lives," Rin said as he soon disappeared and appeared in front of each and everyone of them. When he touches one of them they will disappear. Rin had made everyone else disappear except their leader. He then walks up to him and looks him dead in the eye. "The other guys here will get off with light torture and being disabled, while you will suffer from the pain of having your soul being teared apart, and put back together, repeating over and over again, never ending," He said with a sadistic smile on his face. The leader realizing what he would go through tried to plead for mercy but was too late as he started to scream from the pain. Rin then summoned the other 11 people and erased everyone's memories and walked away from the screaming idiot and his disabled comrades.

Rin then spread out his senses to the very max and soon found where Thalia was and how she was blindfolded and tied up in rope only in her panties. He quickly teleported inside where she was and saw three naked men in the same room. Rin, fully enraged, quickly knocked them out before going to the blindfolded Thalia. Thalia, feeling someone nearby started to let loose of her lightning powers. The kidnappers did their research as the blindfold and rope were made of some insulator that did not allow the lightning to destroy them. Rin seeing this got down and hugged Thalia ignoring the lightning leaving zap marks all over his arms and clothes. Thalia was first scared when she felt someone hug her but soon felt the warmth and safety of the hug. Rin then took off her blindfold and untied her. "It is okay, you are safe now," He said as he took out a shirt for her to be able to wear as she was still naked. When Thalia realized who it was, she hugged him even tighter and started to cry and tell him how she was so scared and how she didn't know how to escape. Rin heard a ding in his head.

>♥<

Thalia Grace +100 (Agape Lover)

>♥<

After crying for a few minutes, Thalia had been able to recover herself only to see the zap marks on his arms and clothes that she soon realized was her fault. "I'm so so sorry," she said feeling bad she almost hurt her friend. Rin only smiled and looked her in the eyes. "I would go to the underworld and back for you, so you don't have to worry," Rin said to her. Thalia could only blush at those words. They then went back to the main area of camp. Though not before Rin put them through the same pain he did to the leader of 12 in the forest.

They then told Chiron what had happened which had infuriated him and he soon called every camper to the entrance of the camp. "Today these guys had tried to commit rape," Chiron said to everyone. "This is the punishment of such an atrocious act," He said as he pulled out what looked like a stamp and placed a stamp on each of their hands. It must have been some excruciating pain as it made them all fall down to their knees with tears in their eyes. Though of course the ones with their souls being torn apart could not feel the pain as it was 1,000,000,000,000 smaller than the pain they were feeling. "This brand does not allow you to ever come back to camp half blood no matter what," Chiron explained. Everyone then gasped as they realized what he would do to them. He did not let them down as he pushed them through the entrance and no one could see them reenter.

64