Chapter 23: Confronting Feelings
2.6k 23 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- Cabin 6 (Athena)

A few days after the rape attempt on Thalia, Annabeth and Thalia had chosen to talk about something very important in their lives, or more like someone. Thalia had walked all the way from her cabin to Annabeth's cabin ready to talk about her feelings. Little to her knowledge, Annabeth was on her bed waiting for Thalia to also talk about her feelings that were already too hard to hold back.

Thalia reached the Athena cabin and knocked on the door. Charlotte soon came out and saw Thalia outside. "Hey Thalia, what are you here for?" Charlotte asked. "I am here to talk to Annabeth about something very important," Thalia said seriously. Charlotte was surprised to see how serious Thalia was. She only nodded before getting a serious look on her face. "If this talk starts to turn into a fight, know that I will come over and protect my sister," She said menacingly. Thalia looked surprised at how attached Charlotte got with Annabeth in the little amount of time she spent with her. "I promise I will not lay a finger on her," she said to her. Charlotte trusted her and accepted her word.

Charlotte then led Thalia to Annabeth's room and left after. Thalia then breathed in and breathed out. She then raised her hand and knocked twice. Soon she heard some feet stumble behind the door. Soon the door opened and Annabeth came into view. "Hello Thalia, come inside," Annabeth said calmly. Thalia nodded and walked inside her room. Annabeth closed the door behind them and walked towards a pair of chairs. "Sit down," She said. Thalia nodded and sat down on one of the chairs. Annabeth soon sat on the chair opposite of her. "We decided to talk to each other about something that could change our lives, so how about we say it at the same time," She said professionally. Thalia nodded.

Annabeth then holds up three fingers and starts to put one down each second. When the final finger is put down the both open their mouths. "I am in love with Rin," they both said at the same time. A few seconds passed before they realized what they said to each other. "You love him too?" they said at the same time again. They both looked at each other with smiles. "How did you fall in love with him?" Thalia asked. "When he protected me even though it meant he could die," Annabeth said while blushing. "How did you fall in love with him?" Annabeth asked. "When he rushed in like my white knight in shining armor and saved me from the clutches of those rapists," She said with a face of a maiden in love. Though they then thought of who would go out with Rin.

Thalia, thinking of Annabeth as her little sister thought of what to do. "I am okay with you going out with him," Thalia said kindly. Though Annabeth could see the sadness deep in her eyes and did not want her to sacrifice her love life for her. "I have a better idea," she said. "I am okay with sharing as I think of you as my sister," Annabeth said while hugging her. "Are you sure?" Thalia said with tears in her eyes. Annabeth nodded which made Thalia hug her tightly because she thought of her happiness. After a minute they finally stopped hugging. "So how will we tell Rin?" Thalia asked, "We should both tell him at the same time so he would know we are ok with being with each other," Thalia said. "Ok, we should tell him next year since I will be 8 years old and I hope he will accept me then cause I can see in his eyes that he sees me as a child," Annabeth said. Thalia nodded since practically everyone would not accept the love from someone who is still around 7 years old and even then an 8 year old was pushing it but they hoped that Rin would still accept them. They both then looked at each other and smiled at the idea of being together with the one they loved without making the other hurt.

Rin will accept her feelings at 8 years old but he will not do anything until she is of age. Though you can still comment FBI memes because they are funny AF

65