Chapter 31: Daughter
2.3k 10 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rin was sleeping in his bed. He was enjoying something really warm in his arms. He just thought it was a pillow and just left it alone. Though after a few hours the warmth started to move around. ‘I don’t remember having a dog before’ Rin thought to himself before opening his eyes. He then saw what seemed to be a girl. Though what was really surprising was that she had black hair with white tips, and she was wearing a white one piece dress. Rin just closed his eyes thinking it was nothing. Though soon he soon opened them quickly and realized what was happening.

He quickly sat up. Though his actions woke up the girl in his bed. He soon saw her open her sleepy eyes and saw two sky blue eyes. The girl quickly looked around and smiled when she saw Rin. She then hugged him tightly. “I can finally be with you,” the girl said. Rin was still frozen as he did not know her at all.

“Excuse me, but do I know you?” Rin asked. The girl then pouted at his words. “That’s mean, how could you forget about your own daughter,” The girl said.  “Wait, Alice!?” Rin asked, realizing who it was. “The one and only,” she said proudly. “When was your human body ready?” he asked. “Just last night,” She said.

Rin then made sure to check if her whole body was perfect and not hindering her in any way. After seeing nothing was wrong he smiled but soon thought of what he would do to tell everyone. Alice on the other hand was jumping and playing around as she had always been stuck in the system.

Though he just chose to come up with an idea on the fly. He then tells Alice to go back into the system for now and not to come out in front of others in front of the camp. Though she did not want to, she listened to her dad. Though he was soon asked questions by everyone in the cabin as they heard a girl in his room. He just brushes it off saying it was one of their pranks. He then walks out of the cabin and starts walking around the camp. He was looking for Chiron to talk to him about Alice.

Rin soon sees Chiron walking with some campers from the archer group. Rin walls up to him. “Chiron, I need to talk to you about something very important, alone,” Rin told him seriously. Chiron, seeing how serious he was, told the campers to go on without him.

“What is it that you needed to talk about?” Chiron asked. “You can come out, Alice,” Rin said. Chiron was confused before Alice appeared out of nowhere. “You called dad?” Alice asked. Chiron was then looking at her with wide eyes. “You see Chiron, I was sleeping one day and I was dreaming about this girl, and soon woke up with her in my arms, calling me her father,” Rin lied. Chiron then realized what could have happened. “She was probably born from your thoughts,” Chiron explained. Though he did leave out that you need to have a mind comparable to the gods to do such a feat. “So she is really my daughter,” Rin said, acting surprised at such a turn of events. Alice on the other side was quiet throughout the whole conversation because she knew why Rin was doing this for her sake. “I will register as a camper, though I would need your full name for that,” Chiron said to Alice. “I am Alice Fang,” she said proudly. Chiron nodded and walked towards his own cabin.

Rin then looks at Alice and says she can stay outside but on the condition that she would not call her dad around other people. Alice reluctantly agreed to the conditions. Rin just smiled and patted her head.

“Who is that Rin?” Rin heard behind him. He turned slowly only to see Thalia and Annabeth smiling. Before Rin could reply, Alice answered for him. “I am his daughter,” Alice said to them, smiling back at them while hugging Rin tightly. This left both girls stunned as they had so many questions. Rin could only sigh before explaining how he created her to help him with many things.

They understood but they looked at Rin with predatory eyes. “Do Hestia and Lilith know?” Annabeth asked. Rin shook his head. “I was going to tell them after talking to you about them,” Rin explained. “Then what are we waiting for, let’s go tell them,” Annabeth said. They then made sure no one was looking and opened a portal to Ohane.

They soon walked into the mansion and saw Lilith and Hestia sitting on the couches, enjoying some tea and snacks. They smiled when they saw who came into the house. “Welcome home darling,” Lilith said. Though her smile soon froze when she saw Alice. She could sense the same lifeforce in her as Rin. This meant that she was either his sister or daughter and Rin never had a sister in both worlds. “Who is this?” She said with a smile that seemed to terrify everyone.

Rin then explained how Alice came to being and how she counted as his daughter. Though soon after, Lilith looked at him with predatory eyes while she was rubbing her stomach. Rin could already realize that she wanted a child. Rin walked towards her and brought her head to his chest while holding her tightly. The girls just looked at Lilith with jealousy. Lilith did not care and enjoyed the warm embrace. “I know you want a child but please wait until there is some peace as I would want to be with our child and not out fighting, and then I will put a bun in this ready oven,” Rin said caringly while placing his hand over her stomach. Lilith could only smile at the thought of having her child running around and playing with their father. “Ok, I will wait, but not for long,” she said with a devious smile. Rin could not help it and kissed her deeply. This just made the girls even more jealous. When Rin finished kissing Lilith he looked around only to see 4 jealous faces looking at him. Rin could only laugh and made sure to pamper each and every one of them.

55