Chapter 34: Date With Lilith
2k 6 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days had passed since Rin promised to go on a date with each of his lovers. Rin had changed his age to 18 years old so people would not care about it. Rin was walking with Lilith in a mall. Lilith was enjoying the different things that she did not see in her world. She would also try everything new she could. She would try any new food, any new games, see any new attractions, and even try on new clothes. Rin happily followed her everywhere because he was able to see her innocent, cute face when she was trying everything.

While Lilith was choosing what to try on, Rin would also look for something that would look great on her. This made every girl around them look at Lilith enviously. Lilith seemed to notice their looks and hugged Rin. This made all of the girls look at her with anger. Rin noticed this and this time he took the initiative. He put his hand on her chin and raised it. They both then looked at each other's eyes with love. Rin then lowered his head and kissed her deeply and made sure every other girl was looking. The girls could only curse their luck as they looked at their own lover while thinking ‘If only he was like him’.

This would keep on going until they were practically asked to leave since the mall was closing. They were walking home and talking about everything they tried today. Though a white man with tattoos all over his neck, was wearing a black leather jacket with some blue jeans was walking towards them. They walked past the white man not paying him any attention. Though the white man soon stops and turns around to look at Lilith from behind. Rin on the other hand could tell what the white man wanted to do and pushed Lilith in front of him. The white man could only see Lilith being covered from his sight. Though he did not give up and started to follow them. Rin on the other hand turned his head and gave a death glare at the white man. The white man stood frozen in fear for a few seconds but soon recovered and was enraged. He quickly ran up to them. “Do you know who I am?!” He asked them. Rin just looked at him as if he did not even matter. “Why would I care about an ant?” Rin said domineeringly. Lilith could only shiver as she saw how hot Rin was acting. “I am from the green frog gang,” he said as if that would change everything. “Nice for you,” Rin said before walking away from him with Lilith. The man then pulled out his phone and called someone. Soon enough three vans appeared. He then tells them to follow Rin and Lilith.

Rin realizing that the other group would not give up so he walked into a nearby alleyway. The vans soon blocked the entrance. The same white man walked out of a van. “You see, this is what happens when you don’t listen to me,” he said with a smile. Though Rin and Lilith weren’t even fazed. Thinking that they were frozen in fear he proposed a deal to them. “If you hot stuff, serve us for a day or two, we will let him go,” he said, filled with lust. Though they all soon fell on their knees due to some pressure they were feeling. Rin on the other side had eyes lusting for blood. “I tried letting you go, but you dare insult my wife in front of me, now that is courting death,” Rin said. [Alice buys my three things, first gender swap pills, a personal dimension orb, and finally 20 Orcs,] he told Alice. [Ok, I am leaving now cause I know what you are planning to do to them,] Alice said before appearing on Ohane. Rin just smiled evilly and looked at the 15 people in front of him. He then uses the personal dimension orb and creates a small world. He brings all 15 into them and gives them the gender swap pills. They all soon turn into girls. He then brings out the 20 male orcs that are standing naked in front of all of them. Rin then looks at the 20 former guys. “You will be raped by these orcs, forced to have children only for the cycle to happen over and over again,” Rin said ruthlessly. “Though don’t worry your children will not be hurt and even be sent to live in my new nation, though they will have to work hard to reach a high standing,” Rin said to them. He then walked away not even paying attention to their begging.

When Lilith saw Rin coming back like a king who had just punished his subjects, her inner thighs started to get slightly wet. Rin on the other hand could see the heat inside of Lilith’s eyes and could already tell what she wanted.

45