Chapter 35: Loving Lilith (R-18)
2.4k 9 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rin then pulls Lilith into a tight hug and kisses her deeply. The kiss lasted for a whole 3 minutes. Leaving a trail of saliva when they separated. Rin then quickly opens a portal to his mansion in Ohane. He then quickly teleports into his room and locks the doors. He then picks up Lilith in a princess carry and walks over to the bed. He then places her down on it.

Lilith could only shiver in pleasure as she saw the hungry eyes of Rin. She then remembered some things she read during her “Research” to please Rin. “Sit down on the edge,” she told him. Rin listened to her and sat down on the edge of the bed. Lilith then surprised him by getting down on her knees in front of his crotch. She then pulled down his pants and boxers at once. She then saw the monster being awoken from its slumber and started to go against the skies. Lilith could only blush as she remembered how this same monster took her purity.

Rin knew what she was going to do but was wondering if she was able to. Though he then slightly shivered when Lilith licked his dragon all of a sudden. She then started to lick it over and over again. She would even kiss the tip from time to time.

After a whole minute of licking and kissing, Lilith started to take the tip into her mouth. Rin groaned slightly as her mouth was very tight. Lilith tried to go further but Rin’s dick was too thick. Lilith then started to bob her head back and forth on the tip. She was also pleasuring herself with her hand. Rin could only groan as Lilith was sucking him like her life depended on it.

This would keep on going until Rin could not hold it anymore and grabbed the back of Lilith’s head. He then started to push his dick down her tight throat. This made him groan even louder by how tight she was. Lilith on the other hand was loving having her face fucked.

Rin would then start to pull back his hips, pulling his dick to the entrance, only to slam his hips forward, plunging his dick into her throat. Lilith’s eyes were rolling into her head while she was letting out stifled moans from the pleasure of being face fucked. 

This would keep going for 2 minutes. Rin then decided to finish as he saw Lilith start to lose consciousness from loss of air. He pulled his hips back and slammed them as hard as he could, plunging his dick deep into her throat and letting out his semen. His semen was just pouring into Lilith like a hose and did not stop.. Lilith on the other hand felt her stomach being flooded with semen. Rin was letting out semen for a whole minute.

When he finally finished Lilith felt really full. Rin on the other hand thought he went too far. “I am sorry, I just couldn’t help myself,” Rin apologized. “I am fine, and that felt amazing!” Lilith said happily. Rin could only look at her cute and happy face, and was happy that she had accepted being his.

Lilith then remembered some words that would always make your lover give you the best fucking ever. ‘I am glad I did my research’ Lilith thought as she readied herself. “Rin,” Lilith said. Rin then gave her his full attention. “Is that the best your stamina could do?” Lilith said. Though soon after she saw Rin having a serious face. ‘My pride as a man is being questioned, I must defend my honor’ Rin thought seriously. Lilith on the other hand could have sworn that she saw Rin’s dick grow 3 inches taller, and 2 inches thicker. Rin pushed Lilith on the bed and was over her tiny body. Lilith on the other hand saw that she would not be able to escape. ‘Oh my god, how is that supposed to fit?’ Lilith thought. “Rin I was just joking,” Lilith said, trying to calm down Rin. Rin on the other hand did not budge. “It is too late to regret your action,” Rin said domineeringly. Lilith could only gulp as she did not know what she got herself into.

44