Chapter 42: Returning From Quest
1.5k 2 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rin had teleported them a few meters away from the entrance, where bushes would block anyone from seeing them. They then started to walk towards the entrance. Though the second they entered they were all surrounded by everyone. Though they all soon moved to the sides as a very solemn looking Chiron walked towards Luke.

Chiron looked into Luke’s eyes and was still able to see the clarity and kindness in his eyes. This made a warm smile appear on his face. “I am glad that you were able to save him before they could do any damage to his mind,” Chiron said.

Before Luke could say anything, a bundle of silver cannonballed into his arms. Soon crying could be heard from the same bundle. “I am sorry, if only I saw it was a trap, if only I wasn’t so weak,” Charlotte kept on saying while crying in his arms. Luke patted her head and held her close. “You were not to blame, and I would do it over and over again if it meant keeping you safe,” Luke said caringly. Charlotte just stayed there for at least 10 minutes, while everyone else could not disrupt the moment as Charlotte almost lost her lover.

Chiron then said that they should throw a party in the pavilion for the safe return of Luke. There was food, drinks, games, and even some gambling here and there. Though Luke was forced to stay with Charlotte as she would not let go of him at all.

Though soon Alice appeared out of nowhere. Everyone looked at her in surprise. No one moved and said anything. Then one girl decided to get the courage and talk. “Alice, where did you appear from?” she asked what everyone was wondering. “I just used an invisibility cap to meet my dad,” Alice lied. Though everyone did not care about her cap and focused on the word ‘dad’. “What do you mean dad, Alice?!” the same girl asked. Alice just looked confused. She walked towards Rin and sat on his lap. “Dad is dad,” she said while pointing to Rin. Rin could only smile wryly as everyone started to yell questions at Rin. Though many of the girls were looking at each other wondering who was the lucky woman to have Rin’s child.

Chiron quickly calmed everyone down. “She was born through his mind, not conceived by anyone,” Chiron explained. This just made all the girls sigh in relief and think they still have a chance. “So what did you need to tell me, Alice?” Rin asked. “I thought it was time we showed the movie that we have,” Alice explained. Rin could only smile as he remembered the movie they got. “Sure, let’s show the amazing endeavor of Luke Castellan,” Rin said elegantly. Luke then looked at them with confusion. Rin just smiles at him while pulling out a white orb out of his pocket. He then places it on the ground. Chiron, sensing no danger from the orb, decided to let Rin keep on.

Rin then taps on the orb and soon a mist covers a meter in each direction of Rin. The mist then starts to turn into the chamber on top of Mount. Everest. “Alice was able to record what happened on top of the mountain in my memories and we are going to show you,” Rin explained.

Everyone then looked at the movie as Luke was in chains heavily injured, looking as if he was even close to death. Charlotte tightened her arms around Luke when she saw him badly injured. Then came the conversation with the cyclops.

Luke was acting all smug until the cyclops had told him the news that they were going to corrupt him and use himg to kill everyone he loved. Luke then grabbed a dagger on the ground right next to him. ‘I see Alice knew to not show our secrets’ Rin thought to himself. Everyone thought that he would be fighting back but one guy noticed something. “He can’t reach because of the chains,” he told everyone. This just made everyone think what he was going to do. Chiron on the other hand could see the determined eyes Luke had and could already see what he was going to do.

Luke made sure to point a middle finger at the cyclops before turning the blade around towards himself and drove it straight through his own heart. This made everyone gasp at such a turn of events. There were even some people who almost tried to run in and save him but were quickly told it was just a video. Charlotte on the other hand was berating Luke for doing such a thing.

It showed the cyclops being mad as hell. He started to pull out a red bottle from his pocket before a black blur appeared and punched him into the wall. Everyone had to blink as they then saw the cyclops inside the wall with some gold powder slowly coming out signifying its death. They then looked at the person who punched the cyclops. All of the girls almost fainted seeing Rin’s enraged face, with completely black hair, and both of his striking gold eyes. Though he quickly unshifts and turns back to his normal look.

It then showed Rin quickly running to Luke’s side and Luke just smiling. Though Luke got a pinch from Charlotte when it showed him joking about his death. Many people started to tear up at the words that Luke was saying to Rin. Charlotte was also close to crying once again. 

Though everyone soon cheered up as Rin said that he would not let him die. It then showed Rin calling out to Apollo. Rin then asks Apollo to heal Luke for him, letting him be perfectly fine. Chiron could not help but ask how Rin was able to call Apollo there. Rin just makes up something about killing a musician serial killer and Apollo owing him a favor. Chiron did not ask as Apollo did everything on a whim.

- Olympus

Apollo was with Hestia playing some smash bros. Hoping to get better to beat the tyrant known as Rin. Apollo then sneezed. “Is it allergies?” he thought aloud. “You are a god, how will you have allergies!?!” Hestia yelled. “Never question godly biology,” Apollo said like it was words of wisdom. Though Hestia could only sigh at his idiocy.

I am sorry for not uploading for a week, I have been busy and not been able to upload any chapters, and I will make sure to upload this week.

49