Chapter 43: Recruiter Rin
1.6k 12 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the party Rin went to his room and saw that Alice had not gone back into the system. He walked up to her and saw that she was also worried. “What happened?” Rin asked. “I can’t go back in the system and if I try it only shows me error symbols,” she said while frowning. Though Rin on the side could not help but smile.

Alice looked at Rin and noticed his smile. “What, is this good?” she asked. “If it is like last time, then yes it is very good,” Rin explained.

After a few more minutes of waiting, Rin was able to open the system again. Alice quickly went inside the system and started to check everything. Rin was also checking, but could not find anything. Though Alice was successful in finding something. She then pulled it up to show Rin.

>¤<

- Instant Kill (Lv.2)(0/10): By paying a certain amount of the user's lifespan, they can one shot any being.

Amount of lifespan used will depend on how strong the opponent is

>¤<

“What is it Alice, I do not see anything,” Rin said not seeing anything. Alice did not respond for a few seconds. “Alice?” Rin asked. Alice then woke up from her shock and quickly explained. “You see, there is a 0/10 in front of the level, right?” Alice asked. “Yep,” Rin confirmed. “Well that is actually supposed to be a 0/20 instead,” Alice explained. Rin was then confused. “That shows the proficiency of the said skill, and it would always go up by ten everytime it levels up,” Alice kept explaining. Rin then realized what was happening. “Wait, is it permanent?” Rin asked. “You would have to level it up to see,” Alice asked.

Rin then pointed at a bird in the sky and activated his instant kill skill effectively turning it into ash. Though they were both surprised as they heard a ding.

“How is this possible!?!” Alice yelled in his head. She then shows him the same skill before he could even ask.

>¤<

- Instant Kill (Lv.3)(0/10): By paying a certain amount of the user's lifespan, they can one shot any being.

Amount of lifespan used will depend on how strong the opponent is

>¤<

Rin then saw how it leveled up in one go. He then remembered he saw something about skill proficiency in his race. “Alice, wasn't there something about skill proficiency in my race abilities?” Rin asked. “Yes, you gain ten times the proficiency for every skill, why?” Alice asked before she realized where this was going. “That would mean that this bug would let me level up my skills everytime after one use,” Rin explained his thought process. Alice was left speechless at such a turn of events. Rin could only laugh at how lucky he was to get another god tier cheat.

Though the moment was soon short lived as someone knocked on the door. Rin quickly walked to it and opened it only to see a smiling Luke. “What's up?” Rin asked. “Chiron wants to talk to you about a certain thing,” Luke told him. “Ok, I will be there soon,” Rin said before closing the door. He then put on a black shirt, some camo pants, and some black adidas.

Rin walked out of his cabin looking for Chiron. He soon finds him not far from his cabin. Chiron, seeing Rin walk towards him, smiled. “Nice to see you came,” Chiron said. “Hello Chiron, what did you need?” Rin asked. Chiron said nothing and pulled out a silver chain, with a whit and black moon attached to it. Rin takes it and looks at it closely. “That is a symbol that you are able to join the recruiters, who are able to save/recruit other demigods from mortal cities,” Chiron explained. Rin smiled as he would not have to hide the demigods he has saved from now on. 

The very next day Rin left camp and came back with around 200 demigods, as they were the ones he saved but he had to hide that he saved them. This just led to the girls starting to plan to catch him and make him theirs. Though Rin could only shudder and remember of a certain protagonist who was isekaid and was put into a similar situation.

To escape the girls, Rin had decided to leave on another mission before he got pulled into such plans and traps. It was about a girl who lived in a small neighborhood but she was always getting into some trouble and always seemed to attract trouble. Rin chose this one because it was close and it seemed easy. Rin then left through the entrance and went to the neighborhood.

In the said neighborhood, a red haired woman, a gentle face with blue eyes, a curvy body though it did not look frail whatsoever, was walking down the street. Though the biggest contradiction was her fierce eyes.

Though her instincts quickly warned her about something and she got into a boxer stance. The second she got into that stance, she looked as if she was ready for almost anything. Well I did say almost everything.

She soon sees a pretty tall man with unique whit and black hair with a black and white moon necklace dangling around his neck. Though that wasn’t what caught her attention. What had caught her attention was the light blue and light gold eyes that seemed to hold both the kindest and sorrowful soul.

Rin seeing her freeze from looking at him just smiled. This made the girl see a perfectly white smile though what made it even better was the pair of very sharp canines making him look like a wolf, ready to bite their prey.

‘Soooo hooooooot’ was all the girl could think of seeing Rin smiling.

>♥<

God Candy Activated

Clara Blade +250 (Close Friends)

>♥<

“Are you Clara Blade by any chance?” Rin asked. Rin’s words snapped her out of her daze and she quickly got back in stance. “Why do you want to know?” Clara asked, suspicious of Rin. “Hello my name is Rin and I came here to take you somewhere safe for people like us,” Rin introduced. “And what do you mean by people like us?” Clara asked, confused.

Rin then explained how gods are real and that one god was one of her parents. Clara could not believe it at first but remembered how her mother was heartbroken when her dad left them. Her mother tried to live a happy life but she still wanted to feel warm and unconditional love from someone but no one could give it to her. “So you mean to tell me that my dad is a god and he still chooses to leave us behind?” Clara asked, infuriated. “You're not the only one, but I have to take you to this safe place or monsters will hunt you down,” Rin explained. “And yes monsters are real, they are very dangerous to most people like us,” Rin explained. “Why are monsters chasing me?” Clara asked. “You can pin that on your sweet fathers blood running in your veins,” Rin explained. Clara’s hate towards her father only grew. ‘So he ignores his family and even leaves his daughter alone to fight off monsters or die if I fail, gee what a great dad’ was all she could think.

“Well it seems they are already here,” Rin said before coming close to Clara. “Who's here?” Clara asked, slightly worried. Rin just stayed silent and proceeded to pull out his black katana. Before Clara could ask anything else, Rin did a whole spin slash at the air. Clara was starting to think that he has gone crazy but she soon saw some bodies appeared out of thin air though without their heads.

Rin then sheaths his katana. “They ‘were’ coming,” Rin said. “Wait what are they?!” Clara asked. “They are monsters, but more specifically stalkers,” Rin explained. “Wait what you said was actually true?!” Clara asked in disbelief. “Yep, now let’s go,” Rin said not waiting for an answer and grabbed her hand. Clara blushed as this was the first time a guy actually dared to grab her hand, though she was not repulsed by him and actually felt that he was a very nice guy.

>♥<

Clara Blade +100 (Crush)

>♥<

They soon return back to camp and Clara was soon shown around. Many guys at first tried to ask her out but she rejected them instantly with a punch to the face. If there were some guys who tried to force themselves on her then she went for their family jewels. Though most of the time when a guy would ask her out, she would look at Rin with a blush on her face.

>♥<

Clara Blade +50 (In Love)

>♥<

This move did not go unnoticed by the guys and they all just death stared at Rin. Rin could only awkwardly smile as he slowly tried to get away. That day was later known as the hunt of the handsome.

44