Chapter 44: Luke X Charlotte Engagement
1.5k 4 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days have passed since Rin has been made a recruiter, and the camp is bustling thanks to him. He has been able to save around 600 demigods in one week. The camp had to make more cabins as they were slowly running out of space. Though Rin once again helped by building cabins to fit around 5000 demigods, all in one day. At this point Rin has now made himself the target of every woman on camp as they all think of him as perfect husband material.

Luke on the other hand was walking towards Rin in the middle of a group of girls with an anxious look on his face. Rin in the center of all the girls was dodging every attempt at catching him or putting him in an inappropriate spot. Though he still did not ignore the anxious face on Luke. He then disappeared from everyone's eyes only to appear in front of Luke.

“Sup Luke, what is wrong?” Rin asked. Luke did not even look fazed when Rin popped out of nowhere. “I want to talk to you about something very important in private please,” Luke said seriously. Rin just nodded before they quickly ran towards the forest.

When there was no one around Rin just looked at Luke ready for him to talk. Luke then took a deep breath readying himself.

“I want to propose to Charlotte, and I want to know of a perfect way to propose so I thought you could help me,” Luke said all in one sentence. “Of course, and I already got a plan,” Rin said. Luke instantly perked up and listened intently to Rin’s words.

The very next day Luke had asked Charlotte on a date with him. She agreed and Luke told her where it was going to be at. She was surprised to hear they were going to the first place they went on a date.

Though when the day had finally come Luke was nervous. Rin had to calm him down before he gave away his plan with how awkward he was being.

Rin had already set up everything in the determined and made sure to go over the plan so nothing would go over. Charlotte was with her friends talking about what the reason could be for Luke’s anxious face.

When the time came around, Rin told Luke he will remind him through telepathy when to get ready. Luke just nodded and quickly went to go and pick up Charlotte. Charlotte walked out to see Luke was wearing a white suit and a blue tie. Luke on the other hand was stunned as Charlotte was wearing a white floral dress with a flower hair pin in her hair.

Luke quickly led her to the spot and had dinner with her. They talked to each other about what they did during the day.

{Luke, tell Charlotte to look behind her and quickly get into position} Rin told Luke. Luke followed Rin’s orders and quickly told Charlotte to look behind her.

Charlotte listened to him and turned around only to see fireworks go of in the sky. They soon exploded and showed the words ‘Will you marry me?’. It took a few seconds for Charlotte to realize what they said before quickly turned around only to see Luke on his knee with a small box in his hands. Charlotte quickly put her hands over her mouth in surprise.

“Will you marry me, Charlotte Crane?” Luke asked while opening the box to show a small golden ring. “Yeeeesssss!!!!” Charlotte said with tears of joy rolling down her cheeks. Luke then put the ring on her ring finger. Charlotte then hugged him tightly while burying Luke under hundreds of kisses.

42