Chapter 48: Claiming
1.5k 8 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rin knew Percy was going to come in a month or so and it would start the beginning of the plot so he decided he would stay in camp until winter break.

Annabeth who was now 12 years old was starting to show signs of growing. She was very happy about this as it showed she was getting closer to her goal of becoming one of Rin’s wives. Though it has also led to a huge headache as she was also being confessed by puberty stricken teenagers wanting to get a girl to bang.

Thalia was also growing as she had a butt that would put even models to shame. Though her bust hasn’t been growing and she was annoyed as Annabeth was showing more growth then her but some persuasion from Rin showed that he does not care about such things and loves them however they are.

Rin on the other hand has gotten taller reaching around 5’11, and having a more defined body as he grew. This just led to girls constantly falling in love with him and confessing any time they could.

It had been like any other day but Rin was slightly ticked off as some kids had tried to flirt with Annabeth and Thalia in front of him. Thalia would just beat them away and leave, while Annabeth would just flat out ignore them. Though he could also tell that it was getting to them too.

“I guess it is about time I told everyone both of you belong to me,” Rin said to the two girls. “Are you sure?” Annabeth asked. “Yes, as I am tired of people trying to flirt with you two,” Rin said. “I agree, they keep on trying to act all tough but they can’t hold a candle to you,” Thalia said proud of her man. 

Rin just smiled as he brought both of them into a warm hug. Though it lasted for a few minutes as Annabeth and Thalia would not budge.

“Anyways I will let everyone know during dinner but I wanted to ask how was your magic training going?” Rin asked them.

Annabeth then puffed her chest out in pride as she was making great progress and has been able to slightly tap into high level magic (Tiers 7-9).

On the other hand Thalia could only blush in embarrassment as she had only started to get a hang of low level magic spells (Tiers 1-3).

Rin could only laugh at the different reactions he got. He patted both of their heads with a loving smile. “You are doing great Annabeth and you too Thalia as you barely started magic.” Rin said, praising them both. Both of them smiled brightly at the praise while also rubbing their heads against his hand like cats getting their ears scratched.

Dinner time soon came around and Rin had walked up to the front of the whole pavilion. “I want to address the rumors about me two-timing Annabeth and Thalia,” Rin said loud enough for everyone to hear. “I am here to tell everyone that both of them are my lovers and for everyone to stop such baseless rumors and to tell all the guys to stop trying to flirt with my girls, you got that?” Rin said while giving a heavy glare at all the guys.

The whole pavilion was silent before everyone was in uproar. Most of the guys were talking about how they hate Rin and how life was unfair but there was a small amount of the boys that actually cheered for him.

Even some of the guys from the Aphrodite cabin said that his parent god should be Aphrodite. Though soon after they were all bombarded by arrows from an unknown source. Artemis, whose anger was just clenched, was smiling as she shot arrows at the people who said Rin was Aphrodite’s son. ‘How dare they say that my Rin is the son of that whore’ Artemis thought while doing all of this.

The girls on the other hand did not care and just saw this as he would accept more than one wife. Though this made a certain red headed girl in particular be glad that he would accept more than one wife.

Chiron then walked up to talk to everyone as well. “Well this might be bad for a certain someone but we had decided to have an extra game of free-for-all an hour after dinner since school is about to start,” Chiron said while looking towards Rin.

All the guys could only chuckle evilly as they looked at Rin as if he was a piece of delicious prey. Rin himself could not help but smile as he was excited because he knew most of the guys would come and fight him. This meant around 1000 demigods, each with different abilities would come up and fight him.

What he did not know was that one girl was going to fight him as well. She was going to use such a chance to get close to him.

An hour later everyone had been placed all over the arena randomly. Rin had been in the middle of the whole arena in the plain open surrounded by forest. He just laughed at such odds and waited for people to come to him.

Soon some bushes in front of him parted and showed an anger filled guy. The guy seeing Rin quickly pulled out an orb from his pocket and threw it at his feet. It soon started to shake and quickly flew to the sky leaving a yellow trail behind. It then exploded into golden dust.

Rin then realized that all of the guys seemed to work together and had a whole system planned out. Soon after the fireworks, the bushes all around Rin started to rustle, parting soon after showing hundreds of guys already with armor, spears, swords, shields, and even bows. 

Rin just laughed at their puny attempt to defeat him. “This will be some fun,” Rin said with a crazed smile. A small sting inside started to take over.

 

>¤<

Shift initiating

>¤<

 

Rin’s hair soon started to turn pure white and both eye colors turned into ice blue. His crazed smile only grew as he felt his body grow lighter and stronger.

 

>¤<

Shift Complete

>¤<

 

Rin then disappeared from his spot and appeared behind one of the guys. He proceeded to slam the man’s head into the ground face first. A guy behind him thrusted his spear at Rin, only for it to go through him.

The afterimage of Rin soon disappeared and everyone was looking around for him. Though not one of them could see the glowing blue eyes in the dark shade of the trees.

Rin then dashed forwards and grabbed two guys near him and slammed their heads together. The guys finally saw their target again and the ten nearest guys surrounded him. Rin just gave his signature crazed smile and disappeared again, only to appear once again behind the ten guys. Slowly, Rin raised his hand and snapped. The ten guys all then fell to the ground.

Everyone was slightly scared by such a display of strength, but one guy still charged at Rin. Rin just smiled before dodging all the attacks from the guy with ease. The guy then messed up when he swung his spear in a wide arc, hoping to hit Rin. Rin just ducked and punished such a reckless move by upper cutting his chin. The guy flew 20 meters in the sky. Rin jumped up to him before kicking him to the ground leaving a 5 feet deep hole.

This made them start to realize they would not be able to beat him themselves. All 900 of the guys started to rush at him. Rin just stood there dodging and making sure to attack at any openings he could find. This led to the 900 army soon turning into a 100 man army.

Rin was just enjoying this entire fight and did not notice the redhead watching the whole fight. Instead he was enjoying the one sided fight as they could not even touch him.

When he had finally knocked out the last guy, he sat down right in front of the mountain of bodies behind him. He also turned back into his usual form and was enjoying the full moon.

Though his rest was soon interrupted as the bushes behind parted to show a red haired girl with blue eyes rushed at him with a spear.

Rin got up and dodged her attack. “Clara is that you?” Rin said immediately recognizing who it was. Clara said nothing as she kept attacking him. Rin was surprised at her skill as she was attacking weak points like the knees, neck, and even arms. Then also making sure to not leave herself wide open.

Rin was surprisingly having a harder fight with her than all 900 guys he just fought. Rin then dodged one of her thrust attacks and smacked the spear out of her hands though this also made her trip. Rin quickly caught her in his arms.

Though she was blushing as her face was right in front of his. She then braced herself, closed her eyes, puckered her lips and moved her face closer. Her lips then touched his lips lightly. Rin was surprised at such a bold move and before he could do anything she quickly got out of his arms and ran away while blushing.

He could only look at the direction she ran away and sigh. That day soon ended with a new legend being made. The legend about the lone wolf defeating 1000 guys by himself without getting hurt. This also made all of the guys in camp stop trying to flirt with Annabeth and Thalia.

42