Chapter 49: Clara Blade
1.4k 6 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A week had passed since Clara had kissed Rin. She had been staying close to him for this whole week. Rin was able to see how much love she had for him but did not want to force her as he could also see that she was holding herself back.

This also was seen by Annabeth and Thalia. At first they thought she was just like all the other girls just trying to be with him because of his looks but they saw that she loved him deeply and cared for him with all her heart. They also saw how she was holding back when they were with Rin.

They then decided to take matters into their own hands. They invited Clara to a girls night out. Clara was nervous but still accepted the invitation.

When the girls night started Clara was trapped by Annabeth and Thalia. She was then bombarded by questions.

“When did you fall in love with Rin?” Annabeth asked. “What is it that you love about him?” Thalia asked after her.

“I don’t know what you mean,” she said, answering Annabeth's question. This just earned a chuckle from the two. “We can see the love in your eyes from a mile away,” Thalia said.

Clara then tried to hide from them behind her hair. “Was it that obvious?” She shyly asked. They chuckled while nodding. “Ok I love him with all my heart but I didn’t want to say anything as he had both of you,” she said, spilling the beans.

“Well we were going to try and drive you away but we saw that you actually cared for him and we’re okay with you becoming our sister,” Annabeth explained.

When Clara heard her, tears of joy started to roll down her cheeks. She then hugged them both tightly.

They then spent the rest of the night asking all types of questions. Though they also made sure to tell Clara that they weren’t all of Rin’s lovers and that there were two more and that she would meet them soon.

Hello everyone. Sorry for not updating yesterday. I was celebrating my birthday and did not have the chance to. Also I am sorry for making such and abrupt relation ship of both Clara and Rin but I messed up and did not know any other way to put it. Sorry

36