Chapter 50: Clara’s Confession
1.6k 13 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the last day of Summer break Rin was walking towards the Staff cabin. He needed to tell Chiron that Annabeth, Thalia, and he are going to stay in camp.

He knocked on the entrance door and it was soon answered by Chiron with a tired look. “Morning Rin, what do you need this early in the morning?” Chiron asked. “I just wanted to let you know that Annabeth, Thalia, and I would be staying throughout the school year at camp,” Rin told him. Chiron's eyes slightly widened in surprise as Rin would always go on vacation.

“That is great to hear!” Chiron said. Rin just smiled as he knew Chiron would use him to motivate all the other campers.

“Well I just came to notify you about that, nothing else, have a good morning,” Rin said before leaving. Chiron just waved back before going back inside the cabin with a sad look in his eyes. ‘It is about to be time for Thalia’s 16th birthday, and the gods will soon come and do the deed’ Chiron thought sad that Thalia would soon die.

Rin on the other hand was saying goodbye to Clara as she was going to school. Though she was fidgeting a lot when she was about to leave. Thalia and Annabeth walked to her side and nodded at her. She then breathed in to calm herself.

“Rin, I fell in love with you from the first day we met, and I would love to be your fifth lover,” Clara said, still blushing. Rin then brings her into a hug and lightly kisses her on the lips, making her blush profusely. “I love you too,” Rin said. Clara then had tears of joy in her eyes before she snuggled into Rin’s arms with all her strength.

Thalia and Annabeth were both smiling as Clara was now their new sister. Though the moment was soon over as she had to leave for school. “I will come back during winter break, and I expect a good cuddling when I am back,” Clara said as if it were her right. She then sadly left.

I will be going on vacation out of the country for one to two weeks. I will not really be able to update unless you all are okay with me updating from my phone, though their will be many grammar errors as the cost and the update schedule will be random.

42