Chapter 51: Perseus Jackson
1.5k 12 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few weeks had passed since Rin had stayed at camp. It was soon The 1st of December. Rin was gaining popularity as he was rescuing demigods left and right from all sorts of monsters.

Though Rin himself kept on being visited by the fates, he would always be able to escape from them.

Rin was at the entrance in the morning just enjoying the sunrise. Though he soon saw a teenager with dirty blonde hair and sea green eyes.

Rin instantly realized who it was and went up to him. “Hello, are you new here?” Rin asked. “Yeah, my mom pretty much made me come here,” the blonde said. “I am Rin, and maybe your mom chose to for some important reason,” Rin said to him. “Maybe, anyways my name is Percy,” Percy said introducing himself.

“What is this camp for anyways?” Percy asked. “So you do not know?” Rin asked. “What do you mean?” Percy asked, a bit worried. Rin just signals for Percy to follow.

Percy was hesitant at first but decided to follow him. Rin then led him towards the cabins. Percy was soon astonished to see the gods and goddesses using their powers. Hephaestus Cabin was wielding fire with their hands using it on metal. Thalia being the only one In Zeus Cabin was learning how to control her lightning powers. All of Apollo Cabin was just learning how to play different instruments.

“How are they doing that?” Percy said while pointing at Hephaestus Cabin and Zeus Cabin wielding fire and lightning. “They are the children of gods, Percy,” Rin explained. “Oh ok,” Percy said.

“Wait whaaat?!?!” Percy said quickly, snapping his head towards Rin. “This camp is for the children of the gods, and your dad should be the god in your family since it seems like your mom has been raising you for your whole life,” Rin explained. Percy was then stunned by Rin’s words and did not believe him. Though before he could refute anything, Chiron walked over to them.

Percy could not help but stare at the horse half of Chiron. “So you are Perseus Jackson,” Chiron said while walking towards Rin. “Your mother just got off the phone with me, she told me that you knew very little of Greek mythology but learned the basic things from school.” Chiron said. Percy was then surprised to hear that his mother actually knew about this camp.

“So my mom actually knew of this camp?” Percy asked. Chiron just nodded at his question. Percy then stood there stunned at everything. RIn just patted him on the back. “It is a lot at first but you will get used to it and think of it this way, you will be able to get super cool powers from whoever your god parent is,” Rin said to Percy, Percy then contemplated what he said and smiled in the end. Rin, seeing his words worked, smiled and decided to lead Percy on a tour. Though before he could leave, he was hugged from behind by Thalia.

“Morning Rin,” Thalia said before kissing him on the cheek. “Morning,” Rin said with a smile. Percy on the other hand was embarrassed from the show of love. ‘“Where are you off too?” Thalia asked. “I am about to give a tour of the camp to Percy who's new here,” Rin explained. Thalia then waves at Percy and he nodded in return. “Can I come with you?” Thalia asked. Rin nodded before looking towards Percy. “Percy this is one of my lovers, Thalia, and Thalia this is Percy a new camper,” Rin introduced them to each other. Percy was about to say hi before realized that Rin said one of his lovers. “Wait, what do you mean by one of your lovers?” Percy asked. “I have multiple lovers,” Rin explained. Percy could only look at him with surprise and a bit of awe for such a feat.

They then went on the tour but nothing exciting had happened. Percy though seemed to meet his fated enemy, Clarisse and they already started to butt heads. Many people had warmed up to Percy.

A few days had passed since Percy had joined camp and Rin had noticed that the original plot had been changing as Percy was not outright accused of stealing the master bolt.

I Am BAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46