Chapter 61: Fighting Ares
1.1k 18 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Surprised to see you guys are still alive,” Ares said to them as he smiled. “You have something that doesn’t belong to you,” Rin said as he raised his hand. Ares just smiled as he raised his skull helmet only for it to turn into a pitch black helm with a plume of dark blue. “You mean this?” Ares asked.

“Come and get it,” Ares said. Rin then turned around and looked at his group. “You guys stand back, I am going to fight him myself,” Rin told them. They looked at him like he was crazy. “Trust me, you guys do not have the firepower to fight him just yet,” Rin told them. Percy and Luke grit their teeth as they could do nothing. Thalia, Annabeth, and Charlotte were grabbing each other's hands tightly. Grover was holding his pipes ready so that he can at least heal Rin if needed.

[Alice, buy me the Katori] Rin told Alice. [Roger,] Alice answered.

 

>¤<

Store | Coins:

Weapons

Katori: A Katana that can cut anything and absorb the abilities of any other bladed weapon. 

Cannot Be Blocked- Can not be blocked by any means

Absorption- Absorbs the abilities of any other bladed weapons(Comment any weapon abilities that I should give the Katori)

True User- Will weight lighter than a feather when used by the owner but will be unmovable when used by anyone else

Comment for any other Abilities that I should give to the Katori

Cost: 1,000,000,000,000,000 Coins

>¤<

 

Rin then stretched out his hand and a Katana inside of its hilt appeared in it. It had a mostly black hilt with some red. Though the scabbard was black with small bits of red here and there. Though when Rin pulled the Katori out of its scabbard. The top of the blade was pitch black while the bottom of the blade was glowing bright red as if it was greeting its owner.

Sci Fi Energy Katana

A/N: Blade will not glow if the user is not Rin, and would not be able to be moved as well due to its True User ability. Also all the credit for the picture goes to Livius Rejman, go check his other works out as he does an amazing job.

Ares felt a chill run through his spine when Katori was pulled out of its scabbard. He even stepped back in fear. Though soon after he instead showed a crazed smile and summoned a huge boar.

The boar charged at Rin, shaking the earth with its weight. Rin just stood there with no worries. Though when the boar was about to hit him. It split in half, slid past Rin, and split into hundreds of  tinier pieces. Rin makes sure to catch them in his inventory to cook some food later on. 

Everyone could only look as the boar meat disappeared into thin air. Ares could not even see a single movement from Rin at all. Rin then started to walk forwards slowly. Ares quickly summoned a two handed sword with a skull hilt.

Ares charged at Rin and does a vertical slash thinking this would be over in one attack. Rin just sidesteps and delivers a punch to the god’s gut. Ares doubled down from the force which gave a perfect opportunity for Rin to grab his head and smash it on his knees.

Ares was still standing and even swung his sword in a huge arc trying to hit Rin or force him to back away a bit. Though when Rin’s figure was sliced in half, it just disappeared into nothing. Ares could only look in disbelief as he knew what Rin just did. ‘If that was an after image then he has to be be-’ before he could finish that thought he fell forward.

Ares had to flip himself over only to see both of his legs cut off and still where he was just standing, still oozing ichor, the blood of the gods. Rin was also there looking at Ares with a smirk as he had the helm of darkness in his other hand. Rin then slowly walks up to Ares and raises his foot. “I won,” Rin said with a smirk before stomping down his foot on Ares’s head, smashing it to pieces of flesh and ichor. 

Rin then walks back to his group and sheathes Katori. Everyone else was still stuck looking at Ares’s smashed head. Rin even waved his hands in front of them but got no response. Rin could only chuckle at their response.

“Stop acting dead and heal your ass up,” Rin said loud enough to snap everyone out of their stupor. Then everyone saw the pieces of flesh and skull start to mend together and the upper body fuse back with his legs. Ares was then standing once in front of them once again. 

“I will be leaving as I have lost, Sir,” Ares said respectfully to Rin. “Why the sir?” Rin asked. “I can sense that blade has the ability to permanently kill me and you chose not to so I owe you my life,” Ares said, trying his best to be respectful as he was not used to it. “Alright, you don’t have to be formal with me though you better leave and talk to your ruler before your punishment gets worse,” Rin said. Ares turned pale quickly before being engulfed in flames and disappearing.

Rin then saw a hole appear in front of them. A fury flies right out of the hole and lands right in front of Rin. “Rin Fang, I am here for the helm of darkness,” The fury requested. Rin just throws her the helm. The fury taken by surprise almost didn’t catch it. She then left through the same hole.

Rin then led the somewhat still shocked group to the airport and bought everyone first class. Though he had to take control of the skies so that Zeus would not try to kill Percy by striking him down. 

A/N: “Strike me down Zeus, You don’t have the ba–”

38