Chapter 65: Baby Making (R-18)
2.2k 11 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rin opens the door and quickly lays Lilith on the bed. He then closes the door behind them. Lilith sits up only to see Rin walking towards her with a primal look in his eyes. She has had this moment with him many times but this time was different. She felt like prey right in front of a predator. ‘My Predator’ Lilith thought to herself as she looked at Rin with inviting eyes.

Rin then pounces on her and pins her down on the bed. Lilith was not afraid but instead more heated.

“Are you sure about this?” Rin asked while looking at Rin. “Of course,” Lilith said while leaning in to kiss Rin.

Rin then starts to kiss Lilith's neck. He slowly worked his way down until her dress was in the way. Rin proceeded to rip the dress to pieces. He then kept working his lips down and made it to her breasts. He then put lips over her nipples and started to suck them lightly while lightly biting them. Lilith started to moan loudly at his teasing.

Rin’s right hand then snaked into Lilith's pussy and started to pleasure her by teasing her clit. Lilith could not handle it and started to spasm as she came.

“Already cumming?” Rin said teasingly. “You...are…too…skilled,” Lilith said in between gasps for air. Rin smiled as he started to move his lips down to her belly. “I am going to put a bun in you,” Rin said before giving her a light kiss on her stomach. “I can’t wait,” Lilith said with anticipation.

Rin’s face made it in front of Lilith’s lower lips. He did not hesitate to start teasing her by just going around her pussy. This went on for 30 seconds before Lilith couldn’t handle the teasing.

“Stop teasing me,” she said, wanting to cum. Rin just smiled before sticking his tongue deep into her lower lips. Lilith could only gasp at the sudden entrance before cumming once again.

Rin stood up and started to take off his shirt, pants, and underwear. Lilith then saw the 10 inch rod standing straight up. Rin then sees Lilith raise her legs waiting for him.

Rin got on the bed and raised Lilith slightly so she could be lined up with his penis. Rin then starts to slowly penetrate her. Lilith gasps loudly as the huge rod is starting to enter her.

When Rin finally got all of him inside of Lilith, his penis had already pierced her womb and it seemed to be sucking his dick for all the fertile seed in it.

“Even your womb wants a baby,” Rin jokes. Lilith could not say anything as she was overflowing with pleasure.

Rin then started to thrust slowly. Lilith was continuously cumming. Rin then started to speed up his thrusting and Lilith's tongue was sticking out while her eyes were rolling back into her head.

Rin kept pounding her for hours before he finally started to feel close to cumming. He sped up his thrusting. This led to Lilith moaning even louder than before. Rin then thrusted as hard as he could getting as deep as he could into her womb before letting out everything he had.

Lilith groaned as she felt a flood of cum completely fill her womb. Her belly even started to grow bigger and bigger but it stopped after only growing 3 inches.

Rin then pulled his still hard cock out but looked at Lilith and saw how she was done for tonight and sighed. He then laid down next to her exhausted body and chose to take a nap.

Rin then woke up a few hours later and Lilith soon woke up as well an hour after him.

Lilith had laid her head on Rin’s chest. Though both of her hands were on her belly. She had a loving smile on her face.

“I can already feel our baby,”  Lilith said. Rin smiled as he put his hand over her belly as well and could sense the life inside. Rin was happy as well. “You are right, I got you pregnant like I said I would,” Rin said

Lilith then had tears rolling down her cheeks as she continued to caress her stomach. “Why are you crying?” Rin said as he wiped her tears. “It’s just I am so happy,” Lilith said, kissing Rin deeply.

They then both stay there cuddling with each other. Though Rin is already planning to buy many things from the system store.

27