Chapter 66: World Of Time
1.3k 6 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A day has passed since Rin had learned of his fatherhood. He was standing in a forest of Ohane. He was looking at his system store and bought a space time orb. (This is an item from God Succession System which is a read I recommend)

He then places this orb in the dirt of Ohane. Ohane quickly swallows the orb. Then a huge shockwave flew to the sky. Rin then got a notification from his system.

>¤<

Ohane has absorbed the Space Time Orb

Two new abilities gained

  • Control the time ration in Ohane

  • Impenetrable and indestructible by any means

>¤<

Rin smiled at the new abilities Ohane had gotten. He could now do what he wanted to do. He then told Ohane to bring everyone to his mansion. He then teleports there himself. He sees Lilith, Annabeth, Thalia, Clara, Hestia, Artemis, and Medusa.

“I brought you all here to tell you two very important things,” Rin said as he looked at Lilith. Lilith smiled and put her hand over her belly. Lilith walked next to Rin and turned to face everyone else.

“I am pregnant,” Lilith said with a warm smile. Everyone is surprised except Rin. All of the girls quickly hugged her and congratulated her.

“Now for the second thing,” Rin said to get everyone's attention. “I will be changing the time ratio for Ohane, four days outside will be 1 outside,” Rin told everyone. “Why the change?” Annabeth asked. “Because an Alphain baby takes at least 24 months to be born,” Rin explained.

“The question is how to get used to the time ratio if we keep going in and out of Ohane?” Annabeth asked. “Easy, we stay inside of Ohane and don’t go outside, though this will mean that 6 to 7 months will pass by in the outside world without any contact,” Rin explained. They all then looked at each other and nodded. They then looked at Rin and all nodded without a single hint of hesitation.

“We are staying here,” Annabeth said. They all then rushed at Rin with open arms, soon burying him in hugs. Rin then changed the time ratio after separating from them. 

A/N: This will most likely be one of the few time skips I will be doing as it gets repetitive if you continuously use them.

6 Months later (2 Years and 1 months in Ohane)

At the entrance of Camp half blood stood a tall man. He looked very unique as his hair was white on the right, and black on the left. His left eye was a bright golden, and his right eye was a sky blue. Then there was a little girl sitting on his shoulder with bright blue eyes and silver hair. They both also had wolf ears and a wolf tail.

Luke who has now become 20 quickly stands in front of this man and pulls out his sword. “Who are you and how did you enter Camp half-blood?” He said while pointing his sword at them. The man just smiles at him. “Look I don’t want this to get ugly in front of your girl so just turn around,” Luke tried to negotiate as he slowly lowered his sword but he was still vigilant just in case.

“I know I grew 2 years older but you still don’t remember me,” the man said. “Who are y-,” Luke was starting to say but then remembered a certain friend who had the exact same features as the man.

“Now you remember huh Luke,” Rin said with a chuckle.

26