Chapter 67: Returning As A Dad
1.5k 10 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Rin!?!?!” Luke yelled. The little girl on Rin’s shoulder covered her ears by how loud he was. “Bad!” she said to him with a frown. Rin could only smile at the actions of his daughter.

“Sorry,” Luke apologized to the little girl. Then he finally noticed the four women behind Rin. “You finally noticed us,” Annabeth said with a small smile. “How did I not see you earlier?” Luke asked, confused. “We were mastering the art of erasing our presence and we are almost at the level of walking in front of people without them noticing us,” Thalia explained.

“That is nice and all but how did you, Annabeth, Clara, and Rin all grow up so much, it looks like you aged a few years,” Luke asked. “That would be me changing the time ration on Ohane, and it was a ratio of 4 to 1,” Rin explained. Luke then was trying to do the math in his head but was slightly struggling. “2 years passed in Ohane,” Annabeth said, sparing him the embarrassment.

“Thx, but why would you want to stay on Ohane for 2 years?” Luke asked. Rin smiled and grabbed Lilith's hand. “This is so my daughter could be born quickly,” Rin said, pointing to the girl on his head who was now playing with his ears. “Yes your daugh-,” Luke froze mid sentence. “YOUR DAUGHTER?!??!??” Luke yelled so loudly that the birds in the tree all flew away. 

“BAAD!!” Rin’s daughter once again yelled at Luke while covering Rin’s ears from the noise. “Thank you sweetie,” Rin said to his daughter. She just smiled and laughed.

“Yes she is my daughter and her name is Lily, and this is her mother Lilith,” Rin said while giving a small kiss on Lilith’s cheek. “Hello, I am Lilith,” Lilith said politely. “Hello, I am Luke, Rin’s best friend,” Luke introduced himself. “Lily, this is your uncle Luke,” Rin said to Lily. “Hiiii uncle,” Lily said cheerfully. Luke was slightly confused why he was called uncle before Rin pulled him to the side.

“I was going to ask you this another time but I guess a good time is now, I was wondering if you would like to be Lily’s godfather,” Rin said. “Of course,” Luke said instantly.

Rin smiled and brought him back to the ground. They all then caught up with each other about what happened throughout the years. Thalia, Annabeth and Clara were all training during the two years. Luke himself was training and doing some side jobs for money.

Luke then started to walk them towards camp. Many people look at them and are wondering who Rin was but they all get distracted by the cute little wolf girl now on top of his head, using his ears like steering rods.

Soon Charlotte comes and joins Luke but is surprised by the group with him. The group then had to explain once again everything that happened. Though she could not help but scream at how cute Lily was. Luke on the other hand bragged about how he was her godfather. Charlotte turned on Rin so fast with a threatening glint in her eyes.

“There is no problem with me being her godmother, right?” Charlotte asked with a smile that was anything but nice. “Sure,” Rin said while slightly stepping back a bit. “Lily, this is your aunt Charlotte,” Rin said. “Hiiiiiiii aunty!” she said cheerfully.

Charlotte was quickly overloaded with how cute she was and soon looked down at her own stomach. She quickly pulls Luke to the side and looks at him with serious eyes. “Baby-me-now,” She said and pulled him towards their cabin.

Charlotte and Luke came back after an hour. Though Charlotte was practically shining while Luke looked like a shriveled up raisin.

34