Chapter 69: Lily’s Adventure
1.1k 16 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Rin was busy talking to the group of campers, Lily followed the mini tornadoes inside the forest. Rin did not worry as he would be able to keep an eye on her through the tornado.

When Lily finally caught one of the mini tornadoes, it floated to the top of her head and stayed there. Lily thought it was trying to sleep so it made sure to be careful moving. Though that was all thrown out the window when she saw some baby birds flying in front of her.

She quickly rushed towards them and they did not run away from her as they sensed no danger from her. They even flew to her shoulder and nuzzled her cheek. Lily squealed in joy and even got to pet the little birds. She then saw some berries on a bush near her. She quickly grabs a few and holds it up to the birds. The birds grabbed one at a time and enjoyed the berries.

Lily would then walk around the forest and make friends with many of the animals around. She gave berries to the foxes, petted the snakes, even gave some honey to a bear. She was enjoying her little adventure. Though it was quickly interrupted by a deep howl. All the animals except the bear ran away. The bear was standing in front of Lily even though it was clearly terrified.

The bushes in front of Lily started to shake before they soon burnt up in flames. Lily was looking at where the bush used to be with curiosity. Soon a small black and fluffy german shepherd. The unique thing about it was its bright red eyes, and the flame coming out of the tip of its tail and its front and back paws.

Lily looked at the cute little puppy and could not help but walk towards it. The little puppy felt scared and barked at Lily which shot out small embers towards her. Lily did not have to worry as the embers died before even reaching her. Lily was not scared and walked with her hand stretched out in front of her so the little puppy could see she did not mean any harm. The puppy was still wary but allowed for Lily to get close.

Lily slowly but surely put her hand on the puppy’s head and slowly pet the puppy. The puppy enjoyed the petting he was getting and even licked Lily’s hand. Its tongue had flames all around it but they just touched Lily’s hand without burning her.

“Fetch Sparky!!” Lily would yell as she threw a small round rock. Sparky quickly ran towards where the ball was thrown and started searching for it. When Sparky finally found it, he brought it back to Lily and dropped it at her feet with his tail of fire wagging behind him. Lily smiled and quickly grabbed the flaming rock and threw it once again.

This would keep on going for a few more hours. Lily was able to teach it to sit, lay down, jump up, play dead, and spin in circles. They were having the best of times together but that was before an arrow flew towards Sparky. Lily could see the arrow heading towards Sparky and quickly stood in front of him. Then right before the arrow could hit her the small tornado on her head blew a small wind pushing the arrow to the right of the two.

“Girl, get away from that hellhound, it is dangerous,” a woman said from behind the bushes. “No!” Lily said. Then the woman finally walked out of the bushes with a bow and arrow in her hands. She had light green hair, glowing amber eyes, and was in a dress made of flowers.

This woman soon sensed something that she had been searching for. “Why do you have similar energy to him?” the woman asked Lily.

“The reason for that, Daphne, would be because she is my daughter,” Rin said as he walked out from behind a tree. When Daphne’s eyes laid on Rin, they started to tear up and she quickly rushed into his arms.

26