monsters and boats
157 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He opened the door, he is facing an office, the furniture is simple, with dark woods and brass metals. There seems to be some books and some maps on the table, unfortunately he can't read. The chair is a really comfortable lather. He keeps looking a bit more, but again another bump, and more howls. He is feeling too weird of an atmosphere, he remembers seeing a cutlass in his room. 

When he was a farmer, he would partake in the village defense, so he often trained with an arming sword and shield combo, sometimes with a spear, he warned his 17 levels fighting against orcs, and murkapars, a type of long neck carnivores birds.

He run back, take his sword and go out, again he is surprised, at his face he is on a little room? Like, it has a chest, a little round table, and two delicate metal chairs. On the other side, is a door, but he hears sound coming up the stairs. So he goes up. My room is downstairs? What weird place I am?

He goes up, to a big room and kitchen, it looks so clean, and more importantly it is full of glass. And behind the glass, to his horror, Harry gnolls with heavy sabers on their belts. He is on the ocean, on a ship full of monsters!

Gnolls pull on ropes, and run around the deck. The sails are catching lots of wind, and they are cutting through the ocean, the waves smash against the knife like hull splashing lots of water. And when the wave push us up and then gravity pull us back, the ship smash against the ocean, and they all howl like the monsters they are!

Shit! He looks back, what do I do?

Wait... I have tamed monsters... are those gnolls? How can I make sure of this? If they aren't, I can't fight against this many enemies.

Something pull his shirt, Arthum, is fast to roll forward looking at the treat. Is a brown gnoll, one of it ears is dropped the other one is upright "Masta? Wants to train?" it looks like a dog-human breed.

Arthum look at the monster.  Is calling me master? "Wait... Are you a tamed monster?"

The monster nods its hairy head. "Yeasss masta, me and me brothas!"

The young man, looks around, some gnolls are looking at him, some are working on the ship. "Holy shit! I have a small army!" Arthum was a member of a small farming community, the lord that they paid tax to, only has 20 soldiers and 2 Knights, Arthum has fought with one of the soldiers once, they were about level 25 at most! "Do you have any class?"

The gnoll thinks for a bit" yah masta! I am a warrior! level 1!"

Arthum flinched, "are all of your brother this level?"

Again, the monster nod.

Arthum scoffs, but again, he looks around and a smiles come back to his face "we will deal with that later" He goes out of the cabin.


He met all of his gnolls, 10 of them are warriors and 5 are fighters, all of them have much more knowledge on sailing and on the ocean than him.

Arthum is in the middle of his forward deck, most of his gnoll around him, "So, where are we going?"

2