trading.
117 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The young woman, has a slender body and beauty, with curly dark blond hair and heart shape face. Her eyes are that of honey, and she seems to have a smooth skin. Arthum is very into her appearance, but still he is more focused on her skills.

Both males arch they eyebrows and the girl stop looking at the floor and stare at Arthum.

The fat man smiles "yes, of course, Jeamini is my daughter, the flower of Suru, she is [unclassed], and very much educated."

The slaver do not look happy at other business happening at his place. "And she is also a woman of failed marriage."

The fat man gives a stinking eyes to the slaver, "but a virgin!"

Arthum village only had 4 girls of his age, but all of them are taken before he could court any, his balls are so blue he could not care less, but he needs to focus the conversation. He looks at her. "Are you literate?" 

She was startled. "No sir, I only know how to write in Surunise" Being literate is about knowing how to read and write in Imperial, other languages are second class. But still, that's more than what Arthum knows.

The fat man looked astonished at his daughter, "She has excellent wife skills, too!"

Arthum looks at the slaver, and the at the fat man. "I offer 55 gold coins for her, branded with a slave class."

The fat man shakes his head as no, "you have to understand she is worth at least 65 gold coins!"

While the slaver nod yes.

Arthum nodded a both of them, and start to turn around, "I will be on my ship, that's the deal, if you accept, bring her by the end of the day, you can't miss my ship." Arthum gets out of the tent. Both men are still discussing inside. He looks at the boy still waiting. "Where are the smiths? The one that work with spears?"

The boy is distracted looking at the market, but as soon as Arthum speaks, he nods his head. "The smith is on the castle side, but he only can make hunting spears"smiting usually is a controlled job, even more with places with lords, on Arthum old village the smith produces 'long knives' his short arming sword.


Some time later.

Arthum is going back to his ship, behind him, 2 helpers from the smiths, they have 5 hunting spears, 5 round shields, 6 buckler shields.

The ship is very easy to find, it has the tallest mast, and is the wilder ship on the port. On board the gnolls are putting things on the under floor of the cabins, Arthum gave some coins to Bigeyes to buy some cloths and foodstuff. On the side of the ship, the dockmaster and the slaver and the girl are waiting. 

The gnolls notice their master approaching and their tail are wagging. Arthum smiles at them, "boys, take the weapons." he turns to his guests.

Corniel gave a first step, this time he bow with more respect. "Mister Bornagain, are you enjoy Suru?" to with Arthum only nods, the man keep on, "Unfortunately no one seam to be interested in going further north this time of the year, but the merchant Orthum has been waiting for you." 

The slaver takes a step forward and also bows, "I'm pleased to say that Jeamini is ready to enter your service!"

The woman has a small purple symbol on her left cheek.

0