Wait, I Thought You Liked Girls!
3.4k 6 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Anh! Anh! Anh!"

The sounds of moans filled the cafeteria. Instead of the normal smell of cooking food, there was instead a stench of sex and cum.

Simon was practically lying down spread-eagled shifting in and out of consciousness every time his dick entered a new hole. The six angels that had been handed the left-overs were all over him, their hands and tongues exploring his body while taking in his manly smell.

They were considerate enough to not sit on his face. If they did he would have likely suffocated.

The current one riding him, a dark-skinned athletic beauty had her mouth open with her head tilted backward, her perk boobs bouncing up and down with her hips. Sheryl was now feeling antsy, wanting another go at him. After seeing the woman twitch with her loudest moan yet, she couldn't hold back any longer.

She dragged off the exhausted woman and pounced on his dick, still somehow standing strong even after satisfying all those other women. She lowered herself onto it, grunting slightly as it pierced her once more. She brought her hands to his chest and began feeling it up as she moved her hips. His body was slick with pussy juice and sweat but she didn't mind.

Sheryl orgasmed a few more times before finally getting her fill, opting to keep his dick inside of her while she took a short nap.

Simon woke up to find the woman cuddled against his chest, snoring softly. If it wasn't for the fact that his dick was throbbing from pain, he would've marveled at how beautiful she looked. He slowly removed himself out of her, the semen spilling out of her pussy in hot chunks.

He looked around and felt like crying. There were seven unconscious girls around him and they were all naked! He remembered what had happened and wanted to scream. Tasha and the other guards finally appeared in the cafeteria, having quelled the outburst at the other side of the compound. They took a look around and instantly began dragging the inmates away. Sheryl had a dumb smile on her face as she let herself be carried off. Tasha was doing her best not to smile at the scene of the pitiful man cowering on the ground with his manhood still out.

Simon rushed out as fast as he could and dived for the showers. He scrubbed every last inch of his body with all the soap and scalding hot water he could. He was rubbing so hard that he even started bleeding slightly. He gave up and eventually just sat down with his butt to the floor, cradling his knees. He didn't even mind the hot water burning his back, aggravating the skin and causing small, angry welts to form. It was like he was trying to drown himself away.

–––––––––

For the next month, nothing happened, much to Simon's relief and the frustration of the other inmates, most especially the ones that had already gotten a taste of him. Tasha decided to give Simon a month-long break in order to "recuperate" from his trauma. At her orders, one guard would always accompany Simon whenever he had to move around, though these movements were quite rare.

Simon redoubled his efforts and trained harder than he ever imagined with Natalia. He was beginning to learn from the countless beatings she forced on him and was slowly becoming stronger. He could know slightly fight back, at least long enough to run away. Natalia wasn't the best or strongest fighter in the prison, but at least Simon wouldn't be so weak as to just stand by and get assaulted.

He also was given a visit to his mother, who was in a small hospital room, mostly covered by sheets. Her back was turned to him and she seemed a lot chunkier than before. He asked Tasha about it who just said that the hospital gowns made her appear that way. He said a few words to her while sitting beside her room.

And so the period of rest was over and Simon was reintroduced to the regular cycle of guards.

The first thing he had to do, was supervise an inmate "group therapy" session. He found himself sitting in a circle of chairs, each occupied by an inmate. They were supposed to be discussing things and problems they came across during their everyday lives in the prison. Unfortunately, nobody cared enough to do that. Instead they kept bombarding Simon with questions.

Some of the attendees included Sheryl and one of her gang members and even Mercedes who had long since healed. They were looking at him with even more hunger in their eyes than usual.

It was most likely due to the physical changes his body underwent from all the training. He was now admittedly hot. His face had gotten more masculine and defined with a clear jawline. His shoulders had broadened and his muscles were larger. He was still weaker than them but he at least exuded something other than the whiny, pussyfoot vibes they had gotten from him previously.

For many of the women here, this was there first time meeting him, so they didn't really react to his change. However, for Sheryl and Mercedes, it was like seeing an already brilliant toy evolving into an even greater form.

After shutting down the questions, Simon tried to redirect focus onto the original instructions for the group.

"*ahem* I'd like everyone to go around in a circle and introduce themselves. This will help me remember you for our next meeting."

He was interrupted by a round of guffaws. They were laughing at his attempts to follow protocol. However they stopped once one of the woman, who wasn't joining in their laughter, cleared her throat and began speaking.

"Isabel Lopez. Terrorist."

Simon was at a loss for words. "Uh you don't have to explain why you're here, just your name and something about yourself."

The dark-haired beauty gave him a questioning glance.

"Nnn. I did say something about myself."

Simon sweat-dropped.

"I was looking more for something like your favorite color or hobby..."

"I see," she had replied. But she just sat down without a word.

Sheryl decided to go next. She flipped her hair and gave a hot wink to him, making Simon shiver, his hands instinctively going to cover his crotch. Mercedes was looking at her jealously.

"Sheryl Merriweather, 26, leader of Anges de la Rose. Hmmmm. My hobbies are sex. ~" She said this with a singsong voice earning the laughter from the others.

Simon coughed again.

"Nice to meet you Sheryl."

The others then began to speak as well. Amongst the group were several terrorists, jewelry thieves, and even one assassin. Simon could only pale at the thought of what these women might do to him. But nothing happened. He was wary but the group ended their session and began heading outside of the door, leaving a stunned Simon behind. He was half-expecting an attack but it never came.

He thought he was in the clear and began walking back to his room. However, he ended up getting lost in the twists and turns of the hallways. Even after a month of living here, he was still confused by the layout. He kept walking aimlessly down until he came across a familiar landmark. He remembered this area as being the showers, which was conveniently on the opposite side of the prison as his own dorm.

He heard noises coming from the shower and was debating whether to enter or not. On one hand, he was terrified of what might happen. He might get called a pervert and would most likely meet his end. Instead of giving a regular slap, these women seemed like the type to cut your throat and eyeballs after you saw them naked. On the other, what if they were in trouble or needed help?

He was hitting his head against the wall when he finally made a decision. He knocked on one of the walls hoping that it would announce whoever was in their of his presence. He got no response.

"Uh excuse me..."

He walked into the showering area, hearing the muffled sounds mixing with the flowing water.

He finally cleared the corner and froze. There were two beautiful naked women passionately making out under one of the showerheads. He turned red and was about to leave when one of them stopped and turned around. They quickly broke free from each other, murderous gazes in their eyes.

'Yep I'm dead,' Simon thought.

He was about to just run for it when he slipped on one of the soap suds that was still on the ground. How he slipped with his boots will never fail to amaze. He slammed his head against the wall and crashed against the floor with his back arched in the air. He was rubbing his head while muttering about the pain when he saw two shadows looming over him.

He had completely forgotten about them! They had water dripping off their bodies and somehow looked terrifying even with their naked soapy appearance.

The first one, a blonde woman with an impossibly large bust and several tattoos spoke out in a low voice. She bent over and grabbed Simon by the throat, pinning him against the wall. He vainly struggled, clutching at her hands and kicking his feet, as she began squeezing the life out of him.

"You enjoy the show you little freak? Get your fucking cock up real nice and hard? I heard you've been passed around as a manslut by some of the Angels. You're real lucky, cause Merriweather seems to be quite fond of you. Damn it! If it was anyone else, your cock would already be ripped off and thrown in the compactor."

She growled and Simon started squeaking out words while choking.

"I swear I wasn't trying to peek! I just heard some noises and wanted to make sure they were doing okay!"

"Haaah? So you just went in the shower? You expect me to believe that? If you're telling the truth you would've made some noise or something!"

"I-I-I knocked on the wall and called out..."

"What? You're saying that I was too busy fucking her to hear?"

She squeezed even tighter and Simon almost fell unconscious. Then the other woman stepped in. She had short dark hair and was trying to calm down the first woman.

"Hey hey, Zoe, it's fine. It doesn't bother me that much to be seen by him. Hey why don't you just make him show his body off instead? It's only fair, right?"

She gave Simon a playful wink which only made him nod fearfully. He'd much rather strip than get choked to death. Judging by how their relationship, he was hopeful they wouldn't try anything funny.

At her words, Zoe finally let go, rubbing her forehead with a sigh. Simon immediately collapsed, spluttering for breath.

"Ehh. Carmille, I swear you're always too nice."

The other woman, Carmille, giggled. She walked over to Simon and helped him up. 

"Don't forget our deal," she whispered. 

Simon nodded and silently began taking off his clothes. First was his jacket and shirt which he slowly took off, revealing his unblemished body. Compared to his previously flimsy looks, he had clearly manned up and his chest and stomach were a lot harder and defined now. He then took off his pants, leaving only his dotted boxers on. 

Carmille raised an eyebrow. 

"You saw us naked, so you need to show everything too."

Simon obliged taking off his underwear. 

"Jesus that's fucking huge."

Carmille's eyes were wide staring at his dick. Simon couldn't help it, seeing the two of them in the showers together had the unexpected effect of arousing him. It was swinging around like a flagpole and she walked even closer to examine it. She began prodding the dick and marveled at the way it twitched. With a grin, she turned to Zoe who was only staring at the huge thing in disgust. 

"Hey, do you think this could even fit inside you?"

Zoe gave her a weird look.

"Huh? What are you even saying?"

"Hehehe. I have an idea..." She turned back to Simon. "If you can make her," she pointed at Zoe, "cum using that, we'll forgive you for peeping. Who knows maybe you'll even be useful in the future to satisfy her. I can only do so much."

Zoe and Simon looked at her in horror. 

Zoe was the first to shout, "The fuck are you saying? I am not putting that shit inside of me!"

Carmille gave her some puppy eyes. "C'mon Zoe, it'll be fun! I'll let you put three fingers inside if you do it."

Zoe perked up. "In the ass?"

Carmille shuddered. "Hell no! Only in the normal spot!"

"Tch, fine. Well?" She gave Simon a glare. "You better hurry up. If I haven't orgasmed within thirty minutes I'll break your neck. God I can't believe I'm gonna do it with you, but three fingers!"

Simon had no idea what the fuck was happening. Weren't they, y'know? His mind was spinning and he felt himself pushed forward by Carmille, landing with his face right next to Zoe's glistening pussy. 

"Hey watch it! You don't get to do anything other than put it in!"

Simon gulped and backed away. 

"Aw c'mon Zoe, how is he gonna get close enough if he isn't touching you?"

Carmille wrapped an arm around her shoulder and motioned for Simon to come closer. He was about to ask about "getting it wet enough." From his experience, lubricating it would make it easier for them both, but she just shook her head.

"I'm a big girl. I'll take it dry. Not like I'm expecting any pleasure from a fucker like you."

He grunted and placed his cock right beside her entrance, before thrusting in. This was his first time doing these movements out of his own free will. It felt...liberating?

His initial penetration elicited a slight noise from Zoe whose eyes widened when she realized he had plunged his entire length in at once. 

"H-hey aren't you supposed to ease into it?"

"What? Sorry! I thought you wanted it all in at once."

She glared at him but moaned unintentionally when she felt the tip somehow knocking against her womb. Her pussy was somehow loose. He didn't think she had anything in there, when he remembered what girls usually used in these types of scenarios. Just how big were the dildos to have made her pussy this wide?

Meanwhile, Zoe was not having a good time. She was feeling a little bit too good from the way this man was moving his hips. He moved like a total amateur but it was still enough to dangerously bring her to a climax within the first five minutes. She wouldn't be able to even last ten minutes, lest half an hour! She could feel Carmille's body behind her and wanted desperately to be seeing her face instead of this man's! Why couldn't Carmille be the one fucking her silly right now?

Carmille was just watching this whole interaction with glee. She liked her alone time with Zoe but...seeing her getting fucked by Simon was making her dangerously wet. She was tempted to give Zoe a kiss or squeeze her breasts but knew that it would immediately cause her to give in to the rising orgasm. 

Instead, she had Zoe's constantly moving head on her naked thighs as she was slowly masturbating at the scene before her. 

Zoe finally gave in and climaxed and it was like a wall broke. Her pussy literally exploded with an outburst of juices and it began leaking in between the gaps between her slit and Simon's dick. At this point she was far gone. Carmille wasn't kissing her so she opted for the next best option. The man that had reduced her to this state.  

She aggressively lunged forward, her stomach muscles contracting as she lifted herself off of Carmille's head and rushed towards Simon who was still pumping inside her. He had yet to cum himself and was using all of his willpower and focus to keep himself. He was afraid he'd die if he ended up cumming inside. 

So he was unaware of the blur of a woman that was Zoe who immediately attacked his unsuspecting lips. Simon's concentration broke the second he felt her lips smack against his. He loosened his mental concentration over not nutting and finally came. Zoe twitched as waves of cum poured inside of her, filling her womb with his hot seed. She still didn't move away from his lips, lost in the sex.

She was quite literally attacking his lips, biting him and thrusting her tongue inside of his mouth. She was waging war and violating his mouth as he kept cumming inside of her. They finally separated and he could see her clearly feverish look. She took a hold of one of his hands and brought it against her large breasts. She made him squeeze it and moaned, with her tongue still lolling out. 

She returned for another kiss and this time began moving her own hands around his body. She was grabbing onto his back tightly as he kept pounding inside of her. As she was orgasming again, she broke free from the kiss to moan out with her eyes closed.

The last thing she could see before she passed out from the pleasure, was the sight of Carmille crawling her way towards Simon's suddenly free cock with her pussy dripping. 

44